10. #88 RFLX_Niop(Pole position, 35 laps led) - 7 points, +2 bonus points
11. #14 Furinkazen - 6 points

Nice 4-way tie for second:
Cm3Un.png

7pvkF.png

u6fBD.png

Drop will win

:lol:

If I had to bet right now, I would bet on Mule and Niop, mostly because of the help they will have from Joe/Sam and Knelly/Akmuq. I don't think RPH and Spurgy will get the help they need to win at Daytona, unless they combine their efforts with SGR and RBR. Plus, you can never bet against Niop snagging the last three poles, and grabbing some valuable points.

MustangRyan
:lol:

If I had to bet right now, I would bet on Mule and Niop, mostly because of the help they will have from Joe/Sam and Knelly/Akmuq. I don't think RPH and Spurgy will get the help they need to win at Daytona, unless they combine their efforts with SGR and RBR. Plus, you can never bet against Niop snagging the last three poles, and grabbing some valuable points.

You obviously don't know who cane 1st and 2nd at daytona last time ;)

Watched the replay back. Pure miscalculation on my behalf. Sorry Neljack. Ruined both our races by touching that little bit of wall that's sticks out, out of 4.

And after Neljack got into Red, awesome pass by both myself and definately Joe, to miss Neljack, after Mule and myself negotiate past a stopped Red.

Its fine :) 👍

Still sure Im doing something wrong though, keep getting involved in wrecks :ouch:. Feel like Im being Grosjean each week :lol:

Its fine :) 👍

Still sure Im doing something wrong though, keep getting involved in wrecks :ouch:. Feel like Im being Grosjean each week :lol:

try driving with both hands on the controller mate, that works quite well.

MustangRyan
Plus, you can never bet against Niop snagging the last three poles, and grabbing some valuable points.
Not likely, SSRX is a crap shoot, Joe got the last Daytona pole, and RPH got the last Indy pole.

Not likely, SSRX is a crap shoot, Joe got the last Daytona pole, and RPH got the last Indy pole.

SSRX pole requires an unbelievable amount of talent to get. That is going to be my aim for next season, get a pole st route X.

SSRX pole requires an unbelievable amount of talent to get. That is going to be my aim for next season, get a pole st route X.

Who knows, if you practice 6 hours a day, including Christmas, you might even get it this season.

I hate my ISP..

Yesterday I couldn't even hold a connection yesterday. Today I hit 8.9Mbps on a speedtest, I couldn't believe it. I actually think my internet is fixed.

Here's a random test now:

Itt was my upload that was killing me. I've always had ping like that and not to much problems. Think of the early regular season. My connection was sufficent then.

If the Irish can't do two things, it would be killing snakes and having a stable Internet connection.

Back