◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,533 comments
I just realized I won prize C a couple weeks ago and never got anything, because I don't know anything about it. It says anything of the list, but when I click the link it just refreshes the page (mobile). It's not really a big deal to me, but I am interested in this mythical list.

Here's for your mobile viewing pleasure:

Birthday Tickets:
1963 (donated by dragonwhisky)
1964 (donated by ExoSphere64)
1966 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
1967 (donated by Oshawa-Joe)
1969 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
1970 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
1974 (donated by Vol Jbolaz)
1977 (donated by zer05ive)
1985 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)

Level Tickets:
0 (donated by tezgm99)
2 (donated by jobyone)
4 (donated by Vol Jbolaz)
5 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
7 (donated by kcheeb)
8 (donated by kcheeb)
10 (donated by kcheeb)
11 (donated by iceburgeson)
12 (donated by greest_lightnin)
13 (donated by greest_lightnin)
14 (donated by Handlebar)
15 (donated by Handlebar)
16 (donated by kcheeb)
17 (donated by Handlebar)
19 (donated by ChuthuluGoat???)
20 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
21 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
22 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
23 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
24 (donated by Oshawa-Joe)

Other Gift Car Coupons:
Coupon 1000 (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
Rally Base Car
Rally Car (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
Historic Rally Car (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
Classic Muscle Car
Modern Muscle Car (donated by ChuthuluGoat)
Special Car Coupon ZZ-S '00 (donated by kcheeb)
Special Car Coupon Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (White #66) (donated by tcrash15)
Special Car Coupon GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (donated by tcrash15)
Special Car Coupon X540 CHASER '00 (donated by aubdogg)
Special Car Coupon Charger 440 R/T '70 (donated by tcrash15)
Special Car Coupon LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 (donated by tcrash15)
Special Car Coupon Camaro SS RM '10 (donated by GlennGolfer1)
Special Car Coupon XFR '10 (donated by Patches_McFluffy)
Special Car Coupon Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Black #33) (donated by dylansan)
Special Car Coupon Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Silver #3) (donated by greest_lightnin)
Special Car Coupon Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Red #5) (donated by zer05ive)
Special Car Coupon LFA '10 (donated by zeromisfit999)
Special Car Coupon Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (donated by Wolfsatz)
Special Car Coupon Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 (donated by Wolfsatz)
Special Car Coupon Stage II R32 (donated by Wolfsatz)
Special Car Coupon Carbon R (R34) '04 (donated by Wolfsatz)
Horn No.112 (donated by OwensRacing)

If only we could do an endurance race with multiple classes in honor of the 24 hours of Daytona, or maybe three races, same track, each race with different class? If anyone is interested in this, we should try to do it.

If only we could do an endurance race with multiple classes in honor of the 24 hours of Daytona, or maybe three races, same track, each race with different class? If anyone is interested in this, we should try to do it.

I thought of this a while ago; however the qualifyinig would need to be done on a separate day so that you can place the correct order on track.

We could do Prototypes, Touring Class /GT Cars and just Tuned Cars up to a PP limit.
Thoughts?

5 Prototypes
5 TC / GT Cars
6 Tuned Cars

I thought of this a while ago; however the qualifyinig would need to be done on a separate day so that you can place the correct order on track.

We could do Prototypes, Touring Class /GT Cars and just Tuned Cars up to a PP limit.
Thoughts?

5 Prototypes
5 TC / GT Cars
6 Tuned Cars

Another problem is we need enough people to do this, and because SPEC is tonight, I doubt we will get enough

Try Exosphere64's idea, light boost to maintain the pack so racecraft can be practiced.

This is going to be one of the new Monday mayhem event. Actually, i think the mayhem portion of it is going to need removing. I think a rename to Multi Monday is more appropriate. And save the mayhem for nights that we do cat & mouse.
So I'm thinking a night for cat & mouse, a night for drifting and Touge, tuned cars and custom tracks, then a night we will do weavers event, and the final Monday we can do traffic school. Turn boost on and run some one make races.

Here's what I think we should do, since we have two endurance races two days in a row, I think we should keep one day with endurance with all one car and then have the other day be with a multi class race

Here's what I think we should do, since we have two endurance races two days in a row, I think we should keep one day with endurance with all one car and then have the other day be with a multi class race

That is a good alternative but you need to get the buy in from the Race Organizers of either one. Those 2 series have been running for some time and they are stable.

That is a good alternative but you need to get the buy in from the Race Organizers of either one. Those 2 series have been running for some time and they are stable.

Well yesterday danneyd said that he had to withdraw from hosting the Friday series soooo there's an opening there, unless someone has decided to continue the series

hi i would like to join S.N.A.I.L let meknow what i need to do thanks

<insert form post here>

Hi moper440,

Thanks for your interest! We are always happy to have drivers who race clean. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The January 27th lineup is:

ROUND ONE
Renaultsport Clio V6 24V '00 (Sports Hard tires)
@Grand Valley East (8 laps)

ROUND TWO
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08(Sports Soft tires)
@Rome (8 laps)

ROUND THREE
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 (Sports Soft tires)
@Autumn Ring / Reverse (7 laps)

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Last edited:
I will be in D.5 lounge at 11:00P.M. EST. to do some practice laps, but i cant stay long got a 24 hour race to watch.

Just a thought... Most racers dont have D5 unless they race there...

Better to hold practice at D1 or D3....there will be plenty wanting to run practice laps as Rome is pretty
T R I C K Y with the Alpha.

Last edited:
Another "Mopar" :scared: Watch out guys!
BTW Sox & Martin rock!

How do you get in the franchise?

I'm sure ill be in, I need to get some work on the cater ham, does anyone think they could give me some tips?

Throttle Control, Throttle Control, Throttle Control. If you get any grass NO throtle at all, get in the asphalt before pushing it again or you will be spinning.

Those R8s are making an impression on the GT field. Currently 3rd! ... 2nd now! =)

Team Ganassi is pretty strong with Pruett and Rojas...
Who in the world put Montoya in this team? He is going to kill Pruett/Rojas good chance of winning.
Speed violation right off the bat ....

Last edited:
So as of right now, I will be unable to race with my bros in D5. I will try to make it to atleast one of the combo races but I'm not making any promises.

ATTENTION SNAILS

Tonight , S.P.E.C. - Saturday's Premier Enduro Club will be running for the first time Toscana Tarmac GT5 generated track. The laps will be set during qualifing and the race will be around 1 1/2 hrs in time. The first 30 minutes will be to familiarize yourself with the track and qualify. We are running a day/night/day with 4 sections and 5 difficulty.
All are welcome! So grab your Lexus IS F '07 Race Modified and join us in the D2 lounge at 10PM ET / 7PM PT for which I'm sure will be an awesome night of enduro racing.
:gtpflag:

There's going to be fireworks so bring the kiddys!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back