◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Thanks!

Edit. Just drove the Peugeot and loved it. Except when I finally put my foot down I felt like Hammond in a f1 car. I hit it and said "OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOD" Because of snail I had completely forgot how insanely fast race cars are.

When I took the one of the cars out at Daytona for the first time, that was my immediate thought after I exited the pitlane :lol:

Jobyone, I am going back to my basic start, after noting the number of red(ish) cars.

Chrome Orange Metallic (both car/rims), num .44 -sorry for the switcheroos.

Thanks for the practice, 2armed, Goat, Panda, and Coach.

Handlebar
Jobyone, I am going back to my basic start, after noting the number of red(ish) cars.

And don't forget coach! After you guys left we had some EXTREMELY close races! This Sunday is going to be AWESOME!

I'm pretty sure they will place you by your old times and verify you were at least as quick with the new replays. Otherwise guys would just send in new times and replays once they know the time brackets for each division.

No Problem Handlebar. I do not mind working while on vacation;) The spreadsheet has been updated.

tezgm99
D2 lounge, 15 minutes....don't forget the keys to a wildly-out-of-control-on-full-throttle 88-92 LMP car ;)

Well crap. Combine me being out of the ordinary tired with no access to d2, I think I'll wait till next week to join in. I really want to, but I would have to pit and at least take a nap lol

After much ado, patience, editing, coffee, gnashing of teeth and all around tom-foolery, the S.N.A.I.L. Qualifying Procedure video is now complete.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

# of Race Laps _______ # of Qualifying Laps
  • 4 or fewer ............ 2
  • 5 or 6 ................ 3
  • 7 or more ............. 4

Last edited:
I'm doing some honey-do's for a bit, but hope to hop into D1 in an hour or so for more practice.

I really enjoyed the 3 lap 'mini-race' with constant reverse-grid yesterday. Nice to have some traffic in view while practicing!

Unversed

Just a little reminder, there will be a new Monday Mayhem Event next week.

The driver that qualifies first for each race gets to choose a paint chip from our prize list. The prize list contains several Color Shift, Matte, and Chrome paint chips. List posted below!

Make sure you have some mayhem time scheduled for next week!

Deserved

Last edited:

Served!...

As in Daytona Rolex 24 ... About to start 24 hours of racing non stop with multi class cars. 169 cars on track :bowdown:

Correction. I dont know why TV says 169 cars.. I only count 57 on track now.

Mr. Kazunori_Yamauchi where are the Japanese cars in this race?

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the 3 lap 'mini-race' with constant reverse-grid yesterday. Nice to have some traffic in view while practicing!

Try Exosphere64's idea, light boost to maintain the pack so racecraft can be practiced.

This is the prize list for Monday Mayhem. It will be updated as we have new items. If you would like to make a donation to the prize list, send a PM to myself or Wolfsatz.

Color Shift
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Chameleon Blue
Maziora Andromendall
Maziora Trapezium

Chrome
Gold Chrome
Silver Chrome

Matte
Matte Blue
Matte Red
Matte Light Red
Matte Yellow
Matte Black
Matte Orange
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Green
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Pink
Matte Silver

Special Outfits
GT Academy 2012 Official Outfit
Jeff Gordon Outfit

I will link to this in my signature.

I just realized I won prize C a couple weeks ago and never got anything, because I don't know anything about it. It says anything of the list, but when I click the link it just refreshes the page (mobile). It's not really a big deal to me, but I am interested in this mythical list.

Back