Free Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model DLC

United States
Virginia
ParkourVeyron
gran-turismo.com
The fifth and final episode of GT Academy has aired on SPEED Network, and will be available for download from the PlayStation Store very soon. To celebrate this historic television show, we are proud to offer a free voucher code to add the custom Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model vehicle to your Gran Turismo 5 garage, as seen in a special promotional spot during the final episode.

To download the Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model vehicle, log into the PS3 with your PSN ID, and go to either the PlayStation Store and select "Redeem Codes" at the top right, or go to Account Management on the XMB and then select "Redeem Codes." Enter the voucher code shown below into proper fields and follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the car.

RD69-FJN9-5N6Q

The next time you boot Gran Turismo 5, follow the on-screen instructions as necessary to add the car to your garage, and enjoy racing this performance machine on your favorite tracks.

Offer good through January 30, 2012. Available while supplies last.
Pretty cool, we're getting a Stealth model to play with. This is really good, considering we're also getting the NSX Stealth later this week.

Last edited:
I assume this is only for the States then? I'm not too concerned because I have the Stealth GT-R but do mind Sony allowing certain regions better stuff than others.

I think that's exactly what it is, an apology for late DLC. I'm going to try the code later when I get home, I doubt it'll work but it's worth a try.

laserviper3
not just the states. Apparently in Canada as well if that counts

Yeap, just tried it. I've got it too. Funny thing is, i found this thread surfing on my phone as I caught the last half of GT Academy on TV.

Think you have to enter the code for each account, that's what I did anyway and now all 3 PSN accounts have the GT-R Stealth.

Ok, that's good. My brother isn't to happy about permanent cars he doesn't like. I hope your right about this. I'm downloading right now. :)

Well, I'm sorry that they're ruining it for the guys who bought the Signature Edition but...YAY FOR ALL THE REST OF US! :D

Think you have to enter the code for each account, that's what I did anyway and now all 3 PSN accounts have the GT-R Stealth.

Lies. I just went into another one of my accounts, and hey, it's there. "The following Gift Car has been added to your garage. GT-R GT500 Stealth Model"

Hopefully my brother won't be too angry.

Pretty cool, we're getting a Stealth model to play with. This is really good, considering we're also getting the NSX Stealth later this week.
Mods, delete this if there is already a thread on this.

Sir I thank you oh so kindly for this info. I just let a ton of my friends know on gt5. You deserve 1000 internetz lol.:)

🤬 YES. First, we get the NSX Stealth GT500 next week, and now this! It's so hard to contain my exciment. I'll have three different stealth cars by next Tuesday. :D

Best thread ever on GTP. 👍👍 Thanks for the post. This is also the first time I have ever seen a legit Stealth Car code on the internet. :lol:

I guess PD doesn't respect my customer commitment by giving my preorder bonus out to everyone… PD is making me madder and madder today (not to mention wasting an hour on GT Academy to watch a boring race only to make me feel like **** to see the losers cry)

Awesome! Thanks PD... already got mine.

It's just me, or looks like SCEA is getting more control over GT5? That's good and bad at the same time =/

I wonder if you will be able to use this car on the account you download it from.

I bet you will be able to.

Edit: Apparently so.

Back