GTP OLR Rules

please familiarize yourself
with these rules prior to event
Race Stewards:
cc570 / cc570
jackargent / jackargent
watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n

Race will be hosted in the VCRC Lounge, add PSN: VCRC
Note: The VCRC account is just the club lounge account. It will rarely be signed on.
Get the FR in a.s.a.p. to assure acceptance in advance of racing.
In order to check the league lounge, you must click on the coffee cup,
and wait for the room content list to present.
No yellow people icon will show, even when the room is full.

Race Procedure:
Qualifying: Subaru 10 minutes @ random Tokyo Bay kart track
Race #1: Subaru - 4 laps @ random Tokyo Bay kart track
Race #2: Subaru - 4 laps @ random Tokyo Bay kart track
Race #3: Mazda - 4 laps @ random Tokyo Bay kart track
Race #4: Mazda - 4 laps @ random Tokyo Bay kart track

flat points determined by race participation
(ie: 10 drivers in the race, #1 gets 10 points, and so forth)

Sign-up Registry:
(include GTP name & PSN name & car colours if you wish)

1. watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n / Subaru: Willow Green / Mazda: Myrtle Green & Pastel Gray
  2. cc570 / cc570 / tbd / tbd
  3. jackargent / jackargent / Subaru: Ross siviglia & midnight purple III / Mazda: Ross siviglia & midnight purple III
  4. luvtadrive / livetiludye / tbd / tbd
  5. dmihaylov / mitaches / tbd / tbd
  6. Akmuq / GTP_akmuq / tbd / tbd
  7. Zorrin / Ditquois / tbd / tbd
  8. jammy21 / GTP_Jammy / tbd / tbd
  9. GTMail / GTP_GTMail / tbd / tbd
  10. Geeky30 / Geeky30 / tbd / tbd
  11. Carbonox / Carbonox / tbd / tbd
  12. SSXRid3R / SSXRid3R / tbd / tbd

Check out the other races scheduled by the Vintage Car Race Club:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209408

Last edited:
Hello: PSN ID: "livetiludye"--- GTP ID: "luvtadrive". Would like to join up & try my hand at Vintage Car racing events. If there are further instructions on club regulations or compliances , please respond. I will FR VCRC . Thanks.

Welcome! To both this race event, and the VCRC. :)
I have sent an invitation to the club forum space. 👍

All the relevant information for this event is in the OP. If you have any further questions, just ask!

hmm... i have the deluxe.. it has some murder tune, 66hp xD ofc i will put all the defaults.
color is Purple & Silver Chrome Rims.
and the 360 i had once but i sold it becuse, THAT IS THE ONLY SCOOBY I HATE!!! but if someone has a spare for me i'll be in and after the race i'll send it back.

I'm in. I did a speed test on these two cars and their 1/4 mi times are very close @ 31.xxx :lol:
I'd tell you their 0-60 times but the Subaru never made it!

at the risk of encouraging you ... i'll say yes - maybe time to break out some dlc paints:)

Hello: PSN ID: "livetiludye"--- GTP ID: "luvtadrive". Would like to join up & try my hand at Vintage Car racing events. If there are further instructions on club regulations or compliances , please respond. I will FR VCRC . Thanks.

Time is bad for me so I won't likely make this race unless it's a last minute thing but I just wanted to welcome luvtadrive and thank him for his enthusiasm for the rules!!!! I wish everyone was that concerned about the rules...lol. 👍

May have the Subaru, but I remember sending the Carol to my Mazda loving friend.:lol: I'll see what I've got and make sure to get these, sign me up!

Akmuq/GTP_akmuq

I don't have any spares of these cars. :(
I thought I had spare Carols, but perhaps I got rid of them at some point. :eek:
But... I think I wrote somewhere that the Subaru 360 is a prize car for something, and it's possible I haven't won it yet on the VCRC account. I'll have to check that out.

May have the Subaru, but I remember sending the Carol to my Mazda loving friend.:lol: I'll see what I've got and make sure to get these, sign me up!

Akmuq/GTP_akmuq

I'll send you one tomorrow

After much deliberation. My 2 Japanese mussel cars will be appearing in Ross siviglia with midnight purple III wheels.

35 bhp between them...I think my toaster has more!

Last edited:
I got this silly idea to "break in" the engine of my 0 miles Subaru 360...
So I put bspec bob in it for a seasonal race @ Clubman.
He ran around way out behind. :( :lol:
My spouse witnessed this & accused me of torturing my bspec bob in a cruel manner. :guilty: :lol: :lol:

I'm in, just picked both them up at the UCD today. Both with 300,000+ miles. Not sure on the colors yet.
GTMail
GTP_GTMail

Last edited:
Hi, Sign me up
dont know what colours I will have, but it will be bright and different :cool:

Just a heads up FYI... Immediately following this event, we're going to be test racing the vintage cars for the Vintage Mixer!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249748
If you're interested in helping test the cars, you don't need to have all the cars, I'm just interested in getting as many different cars from the list in each race, to kind of test them against each other on the tracks in some short races.
Should be a spot of fun if nothing else.
And would help us greatly if I can run some test races and look at the results the drivers, the cars on the tracks, & the replays to see how the cars are together.
So if you're up for that, take a look at the car list and see if you have any & give them an oil change or something. :) 👍

At any rate, my Willow Green Subaru 360 looks dopey. :dopey: The paint is from distinctly the wrong decade. :lol: :lol:
I think I'm going to try & find some other solid pastel kind of colour to repaint it. ha ha ha

watermelonpunch
Just a heads up FYI... Immediately following this event, we're going to be test racing the vintage cars for the Vintage Mixer!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249748
If you're interested in helping test the cars, you don't need to have all the cars, I'm just interested in getting as many different cars from the list in each race, to kind of test them against each other on the tracks in some short races.
Should be a spot of fun if nothing else.
And would help us greatly if I can run some test races and look at the results the drivers, the cars on the tracks, & the replays to see how the cars are together.
So if you're up for that, take a look at the car list and see if you have any & give them an oil change or something. :) 👍

At any rate, my Willow Green Subaru 360 looks dopey. :dopey: The paint is from distinctly the wrong decade. :lol: :lol:
I think I'm going to try & find some other solid pastel kind of colour to repaint it. ha ha ha

Sounds good. I'll probably switch over to my main account if I decide to stay for the mixer because that one has all the cars on the list. What PSN will the race be under so I can send a friend request accordingly?

I'll try and make it Chloe for support, this must be one of the first days things have not clashed.

Or I'm not busy setting an event for TCR.

Phillip

@ GTMail: The Vintage Mixer is in the VCRC lounge as well, send a FR, I'll be signing into the VCRC account prior to this event. 👍

@ dranddad: welcome finally! :)

Hmm, I can remember myself once attempting to enter these vintage series because akmuq was there, but then another event took place at the same time, ending my campaign. ^^

If I have one of those thingies, I can jump in, but if I don't, it'll be eggtastically troublesome.

@ Carbonox: The Subaru is a prize car. If you have irrevocably modified yours, I would be surprised! :lol: (I would also be surprised if you didn't have all the prize cars in gt5!) :sly:

It's going to be spooktacular! :D

(I love using that "word" when it's "out of season". ;))

Yayy, I do have it, and I just pimped it up. :D As for the rewards, umm, well I happen to be lacking some from licenses, specials and *spit* endurances, but that doesn't matter, even if akmuq makes a joke out of it. :sly:

What with grand kids, other commitments on here, Ill health and many other things going on, I often wonder how I found time to go to work, good job I’m retired I would never be able to fit it in.

Phillip.

Back