Breast Cancer Awarness Month In Gt5

• Thread starter Marc274
  • 140 comments
United States
United States
ELxGATILLERITO
So for breast cancer awareness month, today i was thinking that the majority of people in Gt5 should paint their cars pink in honor of breast cancer. Are Any people willing to help me get the word out ? What made me do this is that one of my family members got diagnosed with breast cancer. Please help me get the word out i would appreciate it , Thank you

What about the idea of PD giving each user 10 free pink paint chips. They will most likely not do anything for breast cancer, but this sounds like a great idea. :)

Bobert power
What about the idea of PD giving each user 10 free pink paint chips. They will most likely not do anything for breast cancer, but this sounds like a great idea. :)

I also agree with you , but atleast everybody got to have one pink paint chip

Here's what i will be driving online for the month. :)
5D8EB20C-62A1-456F-8535-35A4AE0ADE82-4626-00000557DB5B5A79.jpg

I have some extra pinks, because I race DTM cars, and 320i touring cars... Can't paint them.

Anyways, if you can read this, you can PM me, and get pink paints. World Motorsports Association supports this. My friend's mom passed away as a result...

MrMelancholy15
I have some extra pinks, because I race DTM cars, and 320i touring cars... Can't paint them.

Anyways, if you can read this, you can PM me, and get pink paints. World Motorsports Association supports this. My friend's mom passed away as a result...

Thats nice of you bro . Im sorry to hear that /:

My old dog died of cancer (though it's a long time ago). So did Richard Burns.

I'm in doubt which one to paint, but I'll find one! Even if it means I have to waste all my money to buy pink-isn X2010 or another of the expensive cars!

My old dog died of cancer (though it's a long time ago). So did Richard Burns.

I'm in doubt which one to paint, but I'll find one! Even if it means I have to waste all my money to buy pink-isn X2010 or another of the expensive cars!

Nope, I've got plenty of paints... And, hey, 💡 we're already friends on PSN. Easy gifting is easy.

Nope, I've got plenty of paints... And, hey, 💡 we're already friends on PSN. Easy gifting is easy.

Exactly :lol:

Although the 2 I mentioned didn't die of breast cancer, I think this is not just about breast cancer, but just as much about cancer in general. Anyone up for a photoshoot with pink cars to make our support?

rallymorten

Although the 2 I mentioned didn't die of breast cancer, I think this is not just about breast cancer, but just as much about cancer in general. Anyone up for a photoshoot with pink cars to make our support?

Im Up For athe Shoot !

rallymorten

Im up for it too.

Looks like we'll need to find a day and time already. What time zones are you in (please try to give it in comparison to gmt, I'm not so good at recognising PST, PDT, EDT, etc :) ) and what car do you want to use?

rallymorten
Looks like we'll need to find a day and time already. What time zones are you in (please try to give it in comparison to gmt, I'm not so good at recognising PST, PDT, EDT, etc :) ) and what car do you want to use?

Ill Add You Tomorrow, but not sure when im able to take the pic. Well im in california , pacific time i would say ? Lol xD . I dont understand the PST , PDT , PDT Thing either. I would say any car would be good with pink paintjob .

Ill Add You Tomorrow, but not sure when im able to take the pic. Well im in california , pacific time i would say ? Lol xD . I dont understand the PST , PDT , PDT Thing either. I would say any car would be good with pink paintjob .

On top of my head, and with the chance of being wrong, I think california is about gmt-8 or so (either that or it's -8 from my time :lol: ) but we'll be seeing. First of all I need to find a good car to paint pink (hmm.. Ruf RGT? Saleen S7? Mustang Cobra? So many choices :sly: )

rallymorten

Well i live in wisconsin and thats Central Time, but wont be back there til the 23rd or the 24th. Now i am in montana and thats mountain time i do believe. Any car that has pink on it is fine.

ZachAttack1991
Well i live in wisconsin and thats Central Time, but wont be back there til the 23rd or the 24th. Now i am in montana and thats mountain time i do believe. Any car that has pink on it is fine.

I Agree With You , Any Car That Has Pink Is Fine . Any Kind Of Pink

Perhaps people could take pink car photos and share them online and we can make the Photostream pink.

Perhaps the fastest way of collecting pink paint chips is to repeatedly buy the Lexus LFA in pink as far as I know so far... aside from a problem of huge expense of cash though. :(

@iainn
Sounds an interesting idea it is, though it's a shame that I can't cooperate with the project since my PS3 is out of order now. :scared:

Perhaps people could take pink car photos and share them online and we can make the Photostream pink.

We could organize through this thread, the OP could make a list of members who are willing to paint pink a car everyday for a week, took a picture and share it everyday, so the photo stream would be updated with pink cars for the whole week.

So for breast cancer awareness month, today i was thinking that the majority of people in Gt5 should paint their cars pink in honor of breast cancer. Are Any people willing to help me get the word out ? What made me do this is that one of my family members got diagnosed with breast cancer. Please help me get the word out i would appreciate it , Thank you

GTPlanet... Has some of the best people in the world on this site. This is a great idea! I'm sure several people have been affected in one way or another by cancer. I've lost some special people in my life because of cancer. Seeing a thread like this helps to deal with the pain of losing these people. I have great respect to those that participate and nothing but appreciation for being a part of an awesome community. Marc274... You are a Scholar and a Gentleman. I'm sure you've made someone proud, because of how thoughtful you are. REP+👍

Hey guys. Just wondering, but if I created a facebook page called "GT5 Breast Cancer Awareness Month", we can post our pink cars there as well. How many of you would like the page if I created it?

I would love to add an image but i dont get the whole url thing:dunce: what happen to browse?

Hey guys. Just wondering, but if I created a facebook page called "GT5 Breast Cancer Awareness Month", we can post our pink cars there as well. How many of you would like the page if I created it?

I like the idea. Alot easier.

Latest Posts

Back