Thread Closed...

• Thread starter VBR
  • 133 comments

Multiple Choice: What times are best for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Thanks for the invitation, sounds good! 👍

Can't guarantee I can take part in events due to my schedule, but I'll keep my eye on this thread.

Awesome! I'll see if I have time to attend, I'll also be on the watch. ^^

Yup, I'll subscribe too and think about it; sounds very strict but then I like fair racing so...

Sounds like a real racing club to me which is hard to find in the lobby. Please sign me up.

i'd be happy to join, i love driving stock cars around in the gt mode 'practice' area, esp. on tsukuba. got a nice little board with the times and everything :)
i also take a picture of every car i take for a spin over there, so that alone is fun for me

i think racing online with others is wayyyy much more fun ;)

Might like to try this, I do have middling connection issues because of the 2.10 patch.

If I do figure it out, you might expect to see wagons and sedans out on the track...

Thanks for the invitation, but I don't know if I would be able to race for this. I race fast but when I get into a race where everything is clean I get nervous and focus on trying not to crash and then I wind up crashing. :boggled::dunce:
Thanks anyway and I hope this VTP group grows more :)

I've never been part of a club, but this sounds interesting, especially the stock part. My only concern is the time. Do all events take place on Wednesdays at 7:30 UK time? Is practice, qualifying, and racing all on the same day? Like I said, I've never been in a club before so pretty I'm ignorant to things like this. :dunce:

With all that, I do appreciate the invite. I feel special now. :dopey:

Thanks for the invite 👍

Not sure how often i'll be able to join but it's deffinately something i'm intersted in.

I can make some days if not all due to work but love to have a play now and then :).

Thanks for the invite. I'll surely keep an eye on this thread. Wednesday nights are perfect for me.

I'm also in, Martin 👍

I can't guarantee I'll make it every time, but I like the stock part and also the heavy damage part.

Sign me up mate, I have missed the SSCS races.

Me too buddy, me too! :D

Do all events take place on Wednesdays at 7:30 UK time? Is practice, qualifying, and racing all on the same day?

I'm planning on running them on Monday & Wednesday evenings, & Saturday Sunday afternoons (UK time). There won't be 4 events a week though, more like 1, or maybe 2. The plan is to alternate event days & times, & have different events each time. I have many things in the pipeline. Hopefully, there will be an event & time that will suit most people. US based members should be able to race on the Sunday or Saturday afternoons.

I'm curious, are the cars pre-selected or is it a free choice within a set criteria?

Each event will be slightly different from the last. Some will be using pre-selected cars, others will be mixed PP (with or without drive train resrictions). some events will be using cars from the recommended garage. There will be some TT's, some track days, & some serious team based champoinships.

The first event will be using cars off the recommended list to keep things familiar & simple.

You had me at, idiosyncrasies.

Sadly, I don't think the time will work for me. Will this be the same time for all races?

Will this be the same time for all races?

See post 22, answer to 2nd quote. ;)

EDIT: I've updated the OP with Stock Club Event information. It's a work in progress! 👍

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the invitation VBR, totally wasn't expecting it. :lol:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make most of the races, probably just the weekend ones. That's only if I don't have any homework to do. :nervous: :lol:

I won't be able to make this weeks race, as I'll be away on school camp, as I finally start school next/this Monday, and then I'm on camp from Tuesday 'till Friday.

Thanks anyways though, I do hope I make at least a few on these races. :)

Thanks for the invitation mate.
This should be good fun with clean and competitive friends.

However:

I'll have to test out my connection quality before signing up.
I've recently moved and I've yet to test my online GT5 connection.

I'll get back to you soon.

Cheers.

Thanks for the invite. :D

I may be able to join on Saturdays and Sundays.

I have a good enough GT5 connection, the only times when I've lagged was when I had visits and most of them were using the internet. But I'll check anyways though.

Good luck with the club! :)

Thank for the invite! I'll join, but how often idk. Since this is off of eu time, it might be hard for me sometimes. I'll be a show up person. Thanks.

VBR
I'm planning on running them on Monday & Wednesday evenings, & Saturday Sunday afternoons (UK time). There won't be 4 events a week though, more like 1, or maybe 2. The plan is to alternate event days & times, & have different events each time. I have many things in the pipeline. Hopefully, there will be an event & time that will suit most people. US based members should be able to race on the Sunday or Saturday afternoons.

Ok. Thanks for the info. I'd definitely be interested in doing the weekend events. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back