►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry I didn't make last night everybody. Especially to you phish you've worked hard on this

Looking forward to GT6!!!!
Unfortunately game stop doesn't ship till the 6th so looks like it'll be between the 9th and 11th when I get my copy.

Really sorry I didn't make last night everybody. Especially to you phish you've worked hard on this

Looking forward to GT6!!!!
Unfortunately game stop doesn't ship till the 6th so looks like it'll be between the 9th and 11th when I get my copy.

Thanks Randy! Means a lot! 👍 everyone had a blast last night.

Turtle Update:
You will all notice the OP, Race Schedule, Drivers List being Modified This coming week and Next Week Due to getting Prepared For GT6. Thanks!

Fantastic night last night guys!!! A lot of fun....Lining up for the group shot was the highlight of the night:cheers: Gonna be good times next week checking out all the new stuff.

Shout out to Ph1sher for a sweet pass on the outside. and lettin' it hang for a FWD drift!!!👍

Shout out to Ph1sher for a sweet pass on the outside. and lettin' it hang for a FWD drift!!!👍
:lol: Thanks Spliffy! That was pretty awesome!! Pictures and Results will be posted probably tommorow

Turtle Update:
You will all notice the OP, Race Schedule, Drivers List being Modified This coming week and Next Week Due to getting Prepared For GT6. Thanks!
I guess the cars won't really have to be "premium" only in GT6, as all the cars are going to be in the dealerships. 1200 cars to fill in 52-ish weeks (factoring in the possibilty of GT7 on PS4). We'll have a lot to choose from.

Good point derp, me and the stewards will figure something out
I guess the cars won't really have to be "premium" only in GT6, as all the cars are going to be in the dealerships. 1200 cars to fill in 52-ish weeks (factoring in the possibilty of GT7 on PS4). We'll have a lot to choose from.

Well, with all the choices, Flex could open in a later stage. Going to be a lot of cars with close PP's.
ehh, that's True..I'll see what i can do.

Thanks for the suggestions though, i've been watching the GT6 forums to see what it offers..

I would like to start racing again. Please sign me up. Lime Green Metallic car with Red wheels.

Thanks

I would like to start racing again. Please sign me up. Lime Green Metallic car with Red wheels.

Thanks

Heyyy!! Its ShredTec!!! Awesome to see you back man! Welcome back man! Glad to see that you will be joining us for GT6!! See you around 👍

and what number?

Ill be hosting an Open Lobby Shuffle Room Tomorrow night after i type out the Results, Room will probably open around 7 pm Central Time / 8 Pm Eastern Time!

Hope to see you there and hopefully we will get some new turtles for GT6 👍

Thanks for joining killer, can I get a number from you?

Orange Car and Black Wheels is Taken..
He has good taste. :sly:

By the way, the racing was fun as usual last night. Thank you, Ph1sher, for reviving and running the league after Psycho's disappearance. And thanks to those who helped along the way. I've had a blast racing with all you guys these past couple of months. Can't wait to continue to battle you all come GT6.

Welcome back Shred! Long time no see!

Thanks

Welcome back Shred! I'll see you on track!

Thanks Phisher for hosting and continuing on with the Turtle Racing League... I am here to support as long as time permits.

As usual, fun racing last Saturday with an almost full room! I can't wait for GT6 this friday... I assume we will race slower cars in the beginning? What are the transition plans Phish?

Welcome back Shred! I'll see you on track!

Thanks Phisher for hosting and continuing on with the Turtle Racing League... I am here to support as long as time permits.

As usual, fun racing last Saturday with an almost full room! I can't wait for GT6 this friday... I assume we will race slower cars in the beginning? What are the transition plans Phish?

Plans are that a test and run is on December 7th at 10 pm Eastern / 9 central, looks like the first 6 weeks will consist of cheap cars or free cars.

I need to first figure out there is anything I need to improve for turtle. And racing will begin next Saturday after test and run

Will open a shuffle room tonight at 8 pm eastern / 7 pm eastern

More announcements are on the way 👍

Unfortunately I won't be able to practice or do any free runs through the week (afternoon shift for work) but I'll be there on Saturdays!

Unfortunately I won't be able to practice or do any free runs through the week (afternoon shift for work) but I'll be there on Saturdays!

No problem spliffy, thanks for letting us know 👍 see you around

Thanks guys, see you on the track.
Dude! Shred... good to hear from you. Glad you are back. On my first night of Turtle you and I got into a wicked 20 lap battle (Mach 1's at Eiger if you remember) which was unfortunately interrupted by a disconnect. In essence, you were my first real competition, lol. Can't wait to settle it out with you on GT6!!

8450248093_f1aff9e37d_o.jpg

Grande Finale Race On GT5: Nurburgring 24 Hour Track
Car: Your Favorite Car From GT5
Tires: Your Favorite Tires From GT5
Laps: 10
Prize: Bragging Rights

- Scoring Sheet -

Gets a Pentalty - 1 Point
Go Full Throttle into the last Turns and crash - 2 Points
Makes a pass in the grass - 3 Points
Waits up for a Turtle - 4 Points
Swerves Left to Right and Spins Out - 5 Points
Hangs around a Slower car for 1 Full Lap or half of the track with the Turtle - 7 Points
Presses to E-Brake and Drifts - 6 Points
Showing up for The last race - 10 Points 👍

- What Happened on the Nurburgring Results -

1st Place: BionicDerp (73 Points)
2nd Place: hjhr75-08 (71 Points)
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (70 Points)
4th Place: DolphDrago (61 Points)
5th Place: jaydoc_and_meech (53 Points)
6th Place: Latenight-Rider (40 Points)
7th Place: johnsom (35 Points)
8th Place: Scarecrow937 (34 Points)
9th Place: Flesxruoyxllik (33 Points)
10th Place: SpeedDeemin (32 Points)
11th Place: TX_Executioner (29 Points)
12th Place: RacingOtaku86 (28 Points)
13th Place: ANFD (22 Points)
14th Place: BustedFoSho (10 Points)

I first would like to thank everyone who came out for our last race, and too everyone who has raced with us! After the final GT5 Photo Shot of Class Of GT5 Turtles, the Turtles line up in a staggered start, and boom the race was off, many had great battles as i don't know where to start as everyone was having a great time running around the Nurb!

- Drag Race Final Results -

1st Place: LateNight-Rider (48 Points)
2nd Place: jaydoc_and_meech (45 Points)
3rd Place: TX_Executioner (42 Points)
4th Place: BionicDerp (39 Points)
5th Place: Scarecrow937 (36 Points)
6th Place: hjhr75-08 (33 Points)
7th Place: DolphDrago (30 Points)
8th Place: SpeedDeemin (27 Points)
9th Place: johnsom (24 Points)
10th Place: flesxruoyxllik (21 Points)
11th Place: GTP_Ph7shr (18 Points)
12th Place: ANFD (15 Points)
13th Place: RacingOtaku86 (12 Points)
14th Place: BustedFoSho (9 Points)

As the Turtles Line up 13 wide, all the sudden, RacingOtaku86 was disconnected, but he did come back..was kind of frustrating to all of us, as RacingOtaku86 has been a huge part for Turtle Racing league. Oh Snap, LateNight-Rider was being Sneaky and started slightly ahead and won the drag race! :lol: Jay*Doc put on a good Drag in his Evo X TC! TX Followed slightly behind him, then came BionicDerp in his Dodge! Scarecrow actually accelerated pretty fast in his BMW, Finishing 5th in the drag race! Hjhr75-08 was just slightly behind Scarecrow. SpeedDeemin was also in the mix, but finished 8th in the drag race. johnsom started behind us as there was no more room, so he did a rolling start. Flesxruoyxllik and GTP_Ph7shr both started on the grass, Flesxruoyxllik got a better start in the grass rather than GTP_Ph7shr, though it was close with a 10th-11th Race. ANFD went asleep on the last lap, but woke up at the drag race and watched it. BustedFoSho unfortunately lagged out during the What Happened at the Nurb Race.

- Final Overall Results at the Madness Nurburgring -

1st Place: BionicDerp (112 Points)
2nd Place: hjhr75-08 (104 Points)
3rd Place: jaydoc_and_meech (98 Points)
4th Place: DolphDrago (91 Points)
5th Place: LateNight-Rider (88 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1st Place Drag Race Finish)
6th Place: GTP_Ph7shr (88 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 11th Place Drag Race Finish)
7th Place: TX_Executioner (71 Points)
8th Place: Scarecrow937 (70 Points)
9th Place: SpeedDeemin (59 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 8th Place Drag Race Finish)
10th Place: johnsom (59 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 10th Place Drag Race Finish)
11th Place: Flesxruoyxllik (54 Points)
12th Place: RacingOtaku86 (40 Points)
13th Place: ANFD (37 Points)
14th Place: BustedFoSho (19 Points)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back