►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Friday Night FLEX Series l Anyone Is Welcome To Join Today!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 1,050 comments
i'm waiting to see if Project Cars is any good. if so, it may cause me to take the plunge. Sucks that gt6 waited too long to get their features out. Soon to be left behind by the masses and the future.
Yeah, oh well. Another update should come out next week at least.

I'm excited for The Crew aside from PCars.

What do i need to sign up
just type in your psn, you gtp id, and your number car you want to run with, and your color car, color rims and done

also if you want to race with us on Saturday nights in the enduro series feel free to check that out as well.

For those interested in joining, FLEX isn't up and running just yet. As Phish pointed out, you're more than welcome to race in the Enduro Series while waiting for FLEX to come back, which should hopefully be soon. 👍

Hey Guys! I believe 94% sure i will be around tonight for the first time in a long time! saying that, i would like to host if thats okay with @Dolph Drago and have a special event lined up for all of you who wish to join tonight

Buy yourself a Lotus Elise 111R '04 RM (Race Modified in the GT Auto Section)

We will do a bunch of 10 minute races max for most of the night, then to end then night we will finish it with a 30 minute race. Each 10 minute and 30 minute track will be based off vote.

Anyone is welcome to join us tonight! Thanks everyone, and a huge thankyou to @Dolph Drago for running the Flex Series! 👍

Last edited:
PSN:xavierzapata
Car color: yellow
Wheel color:black
Number:3
Thanks For Joining!! I'll add you to the Drivers List!

Also if you want to check out more of Turtle Racing League feel free to check out the Enduro Series!

Thanks! And welcome!!

I can't even get connected to PSN. I kept getting an 80710092 error last night and am continuing to get it tonight. I've looked up stuff to try and still can't get it to connect. What gives? :grumpy:

Okay...I decided to try to reset the router again (after attempting before with no luck) and now it connected no problem.

It's showing that Busted hasn't been online in 4 hours.

Okay...I decided to try to reset the router again (after attempting before with no luck) and now it connected no problem.

It's showing that Busted hasn't been online in 4 hours.
that explains why he didnt add me and why there isnt a room

I've gotta work early tomorrow, so I'm not racing tonight. I didn't even know that Phish had planned on doing anything tonight for FLEX until I got on my computer for the first time this evening after work and dinner.

I plan to have the new FLEX thread rolled out sometime in the next several days, though. Fingers crossed that we get the series back going next Friday or the following. Sorry for the delay. I have a feeling there are some antsy Turtles wanting to race. :D

I've gotta work early tomorrow, so I'm not racing tonight. I didn't even know that Phish had planned on doing anything tonight for FLEX until I got on my computer for the first time this evening after work and dinner.

I plan to have the new FLEX thread rolled out sometime in the next several days, though. Fingers crossed that we get the series back going next Friday or the following. Sorry for the delay. I have a feeling there are some antsy Turtles wanting to race. :D
:cheers:

I am quite antsy to race! I haven't raced since the Enduro Series' Indy 500 race :lol:

Sorry guys, looks like some people had some troubles last night, @skil777 @Dolph Drago @GT_Racer22 @Xavierzapata

The Plan is that This week their will be an new thread with all new organized first couple of posts.

Dolph - I got some fresh FLEX meat for you! :lol: There quite some anxy Hungry Turtles Out their

The Enduro Series is running Tonight with the Rocket '07 At Brands Hatch GP '80s!

Latest Posts

Back