►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say get the GameStop preorder. Yes the 15th anniversary edition cars will be saturating play at first, but they will be more rare maybe as time goes on. Kind of like the chrome line cars?

Ph1sher
:lol: working on it bud! Got some enduro laps in for the schedule..will upload soon!

Guys! Help! Which one should I get? The aniversary edition or collectors edition for gt6? I wouldnt mind that sick blue car there offering in the collector's edition

Diablo 3

You guys should hop on the GTA V bandwagon. Not only is it awesome, but those of us with Logitech wheels can use them in game as well.

scarecrow937
You guys should hop on the GTA V bandwagon. Not only is it awesome, but those of us with Logitech wheels can use them in game as well.

Sick! I'm in!

If anybody needs any paint chips for this weekend let me know. I've got everyday open to send now.

I've always hated GTA games. I gave them an honest try too. Played 3 on ps2, 4 on Xbox and the expansions. Hated red dead redemption too

ItsAllAboutWins
I've always hated GTA games. I gave them an honest try too. Played 3 on ps2, 4 on Xbox and the expansions. Hated red dead redemption too

I've never played any of those games..just racing games :lol:

As I said yesterday we will have practice tonight at 8 p.m eastern time in Turtle-Home ill be home late due to youth group at church. Thanks to who will host for us tonight

End2_zpsca1109c4.jpg

Ph1sher
Neither yet. Im not able to upload the wrs replay somehow

You don't upload it. Just go to gmail, compose, enter their email and whatever subject field you need. In the message type Replay or whatever then at the bottoms click add attachments oe whatever says attachment, find your zip then add it. Then send. Viola. Welcome to the wrs

Edit: I thought someone might appreciate this. I was talking to my wife a few minutes ago before she went to bed. I told her to spell me. She says, M E. I told her she forgot the D. She said, there's no D in me. I replied with, just wait until I get home then. Lol it was great.

Last edited:
ItsAllAboutWins
You don't upload it. Just go to gmail, compose, enter their email and whatever subject field you need. In the message type Replay or whatever then at the bottoms click add attachments oe whatever says attachment, find your zip then add it. Then send. Viola. Welcome to the wrs

Edit: I thought someone might appreciate this. I was talking to my wife a few minutes ago before she went to bed. I told her to spell me. She says, M E. I told her she forgot the D. She said, there's no D in me. I replied with, just wait until I get home then. Lol it was great.

Gotcha, sounds good!

:lol: Hahahaha! That's good wins!

How did practice go last night fellas? Couldn't make it last night due to church. See you all this Saturday!

Ph1sher
Gotcha, sounds good!

:lol: Hahahaha! That's good wins!

How did practice go last night fellas? Couldn't make it last night due to church. See you all this Saturday!

I thought it went well. I had several self imposed wrecks, but the only one involving another car was when Roy re entered the track in front of me and I plowed through him hard. (Sorry again Roy). Bionic had fast lap, I was next, then Otaku. Otaku was cleaner and faster over the long run... he had it down last night. Should be a good race!

Edit...1:53 average...fast laps at 1:52... Bionic had one at 1:51.9 I think.

scarecrow937
I thought it went well. I had several self imposed wrecks, but the only one involving another car was when Roy re entered the track in front of me and I plowed through him hard. (Sorry again Roy). Bionic had fast lap, I was next, then Otaku. Otaku was cleaner and faster over the long run... he had it down last night. Should be a good race!

Good to hear! 👍

Ph1sher
Good to hear! 👍

I'm rusty... I'd run great lap times for 5 laps, but the extra 20 seconds every 6th lap was killing me. I got mowing grass once and for safety I just pulled over instead of trying to save it. I won't say who, lol ...you know who you are, but someone spun like a carnival ride trying to save it on the same turn.

Practices are for pushing it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back