►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome to hear that! My first race was there with the impreza tc as well 👍

Did any steward host last night?

Hjhr- if you did race last night, did you record the videos? If not Thats always okay.

Sorry I didn't make it last night as I was actually at a friends house making a short film :lol:

Scarecrow hosted.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I had a the weirdest thing happen to me though. I lost my wallet yesterday afternoon and I thought my daughter grabbed it and took off with it. This morning before work I ransacked the house looking for it and couldn't find it so I told my wife to look for it while I was at work. I got to work and got a call from the local police officer saying they where at my dads house and needed to talk to me for a few minutes. I asked what it was about and he said he needed to talk to me in person and he would call me back in a minute. I thought oh crap something happened to my dad. He called me back and if i drove a jeep. I said yea. Then he asked where i had been the night before and who I was with. I told him I went to dinner with my wife and kids then came home around 8. The next part got me baffled. He says, how did your waller get at the scene of a hit and run that happened last night? I told him I had no idea but I'm glad he found my wallet because I lost it and needed it for work. After talking with him a bit more we had figured out that my wallet fell out of my jeep when I was turning into my road and there was a hit and run there last night where he found my wallet. How crazy is that? I never would have found my wallet if it hadn't been for that wreck.

Good racing last night guys(and gals?). I'll have to learn to not be so greedy in some of those turns:crazy: I always thought that 25 laps was a little long but with good clean racing it's not enough. Maybe once in awhile we could do a full (60-70 lap) race?

Good racing last night guys(and gals?). I'll have to learn to not be so greedy in some of those turns:crazy: I always thought that 25 laps was a little long but with good clean racing it's not enough. Maybe once in awhile we could do a full (60-70 lap) race?

Wat. .___.

I don't know where I'd find the time personally... Unless we all meet around 3-4 EST on a Sat/Sunday... lol

Personally I don't see why we don't have one really long race instead of 2 little ones. That way everyone has to pit at least once. Buuuut not my call.

Personally I don't see why we don't have one really long race instead of 2 little ones. That way everyone has to pit at least once. Buuuut not my call.

Maybe newer drivers or people who race a little more in a competitive-casual style can't stay focused for that long, or just like a little break after a while. These 30-40 minute ones are long enough for me. Especially since I started on arcade genre racers with 10 minute races at max.

Oops. Ranted.

Garage-father.. I apologize if you think I "dive-bombed" you on lap 8 (starts at the 14:30 mark of race 2 ).. Looks like good hard racing between all four of us. I held my line on the outside and you can see I tried to give everyone room. I got bumped around a bit but hey that's racing. When we got to the corner in question I had the inside line. Sorry we got together and apologies for any contact. I will gladly take a DQ if the stewards deem I caused the incident.

Last night's races sure were really interesting!

First of all the room were full of div 1 drivers! I kinda liked it in a way that I race with fast drivers and sucked because I finish last...

Actually the 1st race were a bit better... I qualified 11th out of 12 drivers but finished 8 by driving consistent laps... I guess a turtle who goes slowly but surely can gain few places after all.

2nd race I started in front (3rd) but the pressure of all div 1 drivers got the best of me and finished last.

A race with many laps may be ok in some races specially with faster cars but a long race with a Capuccino is a totally different story... I might fall asleep while racing.

guster11
Looking forward to trying some sim enduros!
PSN: guster11
car color: black w/red wheels, number 11

Welcome to turtle racing league! Your color combo is available for use! Unfortunately the number is used by TX. Please refer the the drivers list on the first page to select an unused number. I will send you the turtle-home friend request for you to access the lounge for clean spec fun racing! 👍

Welcome to turtle racing league and see you on track!

Spliffy

We have an hour race every 6 weeks.

Or sometimes a 2 hour race

Last edited:
We have an hour race every 6 weeks.

Or sometimes a 2 hour race

Sweet, thanks Ph1sher.👍

Some of you guys read me wrong, I wasn't looking at changing the format just every once in awhile a fun-run race with no points involved.

Spliffy
Sweet, thanks Ph1sher.👍

Some of you guys read me wrong, I wasn't looking at changing the format just every once in awhile a fun-run race with no points involved.

Right on! 👍

Sweet, thanks Ph1sher.👍

I'm doing a no points race at top gear test track in the HST Series on Halloween, and I think Enduro is having a fun night every 15th race.

jay*doc
I'm doing a no points race at top gear test track in the HST Series on Halloween, and I think Enduro is having a fun night every 15th race.

I might change it too every 10.. or do you guys want it to stay at 15?

I might change it too every 10.. or do you guys want it to stay at 15?

I don't really mind, but if the races are going to be long, can we hold them earlier? I was in Turtle Home at 9 EST and no one really started piling in until 9:45, and racing didn't really start for a while after that. Ended up being 12:30 in my timezone, so I couldn't stay for the second race. :irked:

BionicDerp
I don't really mind, but if the races are going to be long, can we hold them earlier? I was in Turtle Home at 9 EST and no one really started piling in until 9:45, and racing didn't really start for a while after that. Ended up being 12:30 in my timezone, so I couldn't stay for the second race. :irked:

Ill see what others think. Thanks

8274607281_b3dc6330c3_o.jpg

Race 2: Grand Valley Speedway
Car: Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Laps: 24
Tires: Racing Mediums
Date: September 28, 2013
Prize: Level 24 Ticket

Race 1 - Results

1st Place: Garage-Father (Fast Lap - 1:51:384) Pole
2nd Place: Scarecrow937 (Fast Lap - 1:52:112) +7:003
3rd Place: DolphDrago (Fast Lap - 1:51:376) +8:042
4th Place: hjhr75-08 (Fast Lap - 1:52:019) +12:319
5th Place: BionicDerp (Fast Lap - 1:52:504) +12:763
6th Place: Monkeyboy-4q (Fast Lap - 1:51:736) +19:704
7th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fast Lap - 1:52:342) +21:272
8th Place: johnsom (Fast Lap - 1:52:835) +42:001
9th Place: spyagent1439 (Fast Lap - 1:53:048) +1:05:277
10th Place: TX_Executioner (Fast Lap - 1:52:647) +1:12:646
11th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fast Lap - 1:53:444) +1:17:160
12th Place: flesxruoyxllik (Fast Lap - 1:53:727) +1:52:212

- Turtle Racing League - Race 1 Recap -​

Thats two weeks in a row, Garage-Father has managed to grabbed the pole and pull away from the field. Last Saturday Night, we had one of our biggest fields of Turtles in a long time! Early in the race, most of the field was able to stay with Garage-Father, but with pit strategy and Garage-Fathers speed, he was able to pull away for the win! Scarecrow937 and DolphDrago had a very intense clean battle most of the race, but Scarecrow937 was able to get a very good 2nd place spot, followed by DolphDrago, who was very consistent throughout the entire race couldn't get around Scarecrow937 in the end, but gets the bronze at 3rd Place. DolphDrago also had the fastest lap overall. hjhr75-08 couldn't stick with the top 3 finishers in this race, but still got a well deserved 4th Place finish, by holding off BionicDerp, These two also had a very great battle, but in the end, hjhr75-08 pulled it off, which leads to BionicDerp who was improving a lot throughout the race, and couldn't catch the fast hjhr76-08, but still winded up in 5th Place. Monkeyboy-4q made a few minor mistakes that cost him some time, but was able to keep the car on track at high speeds and grabbing the 6th position over SpeedDeemin who had Monkeyboy-4q in site on the last lap, But SpeedDeemin didn't have enough up to the end to catch MonkeyBoy-4q. SpeedDeemin was able to grab the 7th position in the end, after starting 2nd Place. Johnsom also continued to improve throughout the race, and had several battles with turtles on track, lost a couple of them, and won a couple of them. Johnsom was able to get 8th place at the end of this race. spyagent1439, TX_Executioner, and flesxruoyxllik, all made several mistakes by going off track, pit strategy issues and more. But they all stuck with the combo and finished the race! Good Racing Guys!

Race 2 - Results

1st Place: hjhr75-08 (Fast Lap - 1:51:595)
2nd Place: DolphDrago (Fast Lap - 1:51:666) +0:376
3rd Place: Monkeyboy-4q (Fast Lap - 1:51:932) +2:707
4th Place: TX_Executioner (Fast Lap - 1:52:016) +3:917
5th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fast Lap - 1:51:868) +5:067
6th Place: Garage-Father (Fast Lap - 1:51:509) +5:938
7th Place: spyagent1439 (Fast Lap - 1:52:157) +12:311
8th Place: Scarecrow937 (Fast Lap - 1:51:992) +23:029
9th Place: johnsom (Fast Lap - 1:52:701) +29:050

BionicDerp - DNS
flesxruoyxllik - DNS
ThethirdRoy - DNS

- Turtle Racing League - Race 2 Recap -​

Race 2 was surely something different, With the grid be reversed, the outcome of this race was different. With a very close ending between hjhr75-08 and DolphDrago throughout the race, on the final lap, hjhr75-08 was able to hold off DolphDrago just by 0.376! Wow! Great racing by those two! Monkeyboy-4q sure got the hang of the combo in the second race and was in a very good battle with TX_Executioner throughout the race. Monkeyboy-4q was able to improve to a 3rd place finish in the second race! TX_Executioner who crashed several times in the first race was able to turn things around immediately and grab a very good 4th Place finish. SpeedDeemin seemed to get better consistent laps moving forward in this race, followed by Garage-Father who had to start last place due to reverse grid. SpeedDeemin was able to edge out Garage-Father only by 0.871 for 5th Place. Garage-Father seemed to have a tough time moving up the pack, but once he got around some turtles, he sure had a rocket on his back! Garage-Father was able to grab the 6th position. Spyagent1439 seemed to be by himself throughout the race, after the leaders took off, he didn't have much draft to work off, but spyagent1439 was still able to get a good quality 7th Place. Ouch! Looks like Scarecrow937 got himself in a bad wreck in the second race! He will have to get himself a new Turtle Shell, or he might just have to fix his Turtle Shell! After Scarecrow937's wreck, he was able to get back on pace, and rolling away again, Scarecrow937 ended up in 8th Place. Johnsom rounded up the field in 9th place, as he said, the Faster guys were to fast for him, but he sure did look sharp ending the race, just by learning and improving every lap.

- Preview at Circuit De Madrid - Turtle Racing League -

The Turtles pack up and put their rockets on, as they fly to Madrid! Next saturday they will be running the Cappuccino RM around Madrid, this should get some Very close action of racing! Can anyone hold off Garage-Father from getting the Pole? And! Can anyone stop the fast DolphDrago his streak of two consecutive Saturday Overall Turtle wins? Sounds Like GTP_Wins bought a new fast rocket and could be heading to Madrid as well! Oh Boy! GTP_Ph7shr will be making his Debut in the new Turtle Racing League Enduro Series! Could he stop the fast racers? Find out what happens by Joining us next Saturday night in Madrid!

- Turtle Racing League - Final Results -

1st Place: DolphDrago - 87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ ~ 1:51:376
2nd Place: hjhr75-08 - 87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1:51:595
3rd Place: Garage-Father - 83 Points
4th Place: Monkeyboy-4q - 75 Points
5th Place: Scarecrow937 - 72 Points
6th Place: SpeedDeemin - 66 Points
7th Place: TX_Executioner - 60 Points
8th Place: Spyagent1439 - 54 Points
9th Place: johnsom - 51 Points
10th Place: BionicDerp - 36 Points
11th Place: ThethirdRoy - 18 Points
12th Place: flesxruoyxllik - 15 Points

Last edited:
Ph1sher
- Preview at Circuit De Madrid - Turtle Racing League -

The Turtles pack up and put their rockets on, as they fly to Madrid! Next saturday they will be running the Cappuccino RM around Madrid, this should get some Very close action of racing! Can anyone hold off Garage-Father from getting the Pole? And! Can anyone stop the fast DolphDrago his streak of two consecutive Saturday Overall Turtle wins? GTP_Ph7shr will be making his Debut in the new Turtle Racing League Enduro Series! Could he stop the fast racers? Find out! By Joining us next Saturday night in Madrid!

- Turtle Racing League - Final Results -

1st Place: DolphDrago - 87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ ~ 1:51:376
2nd Place: hjhr75-08 - 87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1:51:595
3rd Place: Garage-Father - 83 Points
4th Place: Monkeyboy-4q - 75 Points
5th Place: Scarecrow937 - 72 Points
6th Place: SpeedDeemin - 66 Points
7th Place: TX_Executioner - 60 Points
8th Place: Spyagent1439 - 54 Points
9th Place: johnsom - 51 Points
10th Place: BionicDerp - 36 Points
11th Place: ThethirdRoy - 18 Points
12th Place: flesxruoyxllik - 15 Points

I love madrid and I'm off work Saturday....... tee hee hee

Sounds like you had a good race. I had my new TV in the living room and I didn't set it up until Sunday, and my old one got worse pre-race, so I didn't show up. Terrible excuse, I know, and I'm not racing Saturday either because I'm going to see Red Green.

Those were some extremely fun races! :dopey: I had a great battle with Scarecrow in the first race. I never could quite get a run on him on the main straight until 2 to go. But he kept steady on that inside line into turn 1, and we both slid up the track braking so late. He was able to keep it going, but I got a couple wheels into the sand, and not being a sea turtle who enjoys sand, lost any chance of catching back up and making the pass. Just overall, great and intense racing with him. Great win for Garage-father!

I changed up my strategy for race 2. I decided to pit in 1 lap sooner than everyone else (except I did notice hjhr dive in behind me). I was able to make up some ground and got to the lead. But hjhr never gave up and pressured me the rest of the race. Once he got a good draft coming to 2 to go, I was toast. He was able to get out of the corner ahead of me, but I just couldn't quite get back around with so little time. Nice job on sticking with me and taking the win! 👍

I blame myself for forgetting to break in my engine. I was slightly down on power, and I think it may have hurt my chances on making passes on the front straight. I just needed some more ponies under the hood.

It's amazing how close the final results came out to be. Getting the overall win by the tiebreaker by only having a fastest lap .2 seconds faster...:crazy:

There's only 3 people in trl that I've never beaten. Chote, dolph and martin. Maybe one day I'll be able to scratch a name off that list. Hopefully Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back