►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garage Father hosted did a good job too. As always. Oh and he won both races.Congrats Garage Father.

Thanks Garage For Hosting! And Congrats on your 2 victorys! Seems like you pulled another Vettal Move! 👍

The Amount of Laps will be updated in the schedule at latest by Tuesday! Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks Garage For Hosting! And Congrats on your 2 victorys! Seems like you pulled another Vettal Move! 👍

The Amount of Laps will be updated in the schedule at lastest by Tuesday! Thanks!

He kinda DQ'd himself the first race. He used SM tires by accident, instead of SH.

Also, *Lastest?" xD

Hi guys here is the link for the 1st race, and apologizes for leave in the 2nd race but because I am steward in another league I don't have another option, maybe if we can start 1 hr earlier but if this is not possible no problem I am able to run in the 1st race in the next races, good racing whit everyone like always 😃 and sorry ph1sh for that
http://youtu.be/PJfX-HCNM6E

Good race guys. I had issues with my router with about 5 laps to go. The next day it passed away peacefully and has been replaced with a bigger and better unit. Should be good now. Tested in a small public room so far so good. Hope to be back on track this week! Congrats to Garagefather in the 1st race. Not sure who won 2nd race but congats anyway!

Congrats Garage for winning the races! Usually I would have stayed to finish the 2nd race but the 1st race already took a lot of energy from me... pressure from spyagent and dolphdrago consumed the best of me... qualified 6th and I was doing 1.54 and 1.55's during the race but made few errors along the way. Consistency is still a work in progress for me...

See you in the next race!

Glad to hear everyone had a great Night on saturday! I will be posting the Turtle Results from Saturday once garagefather sends the Race 2 Results to me. Though if you have time and want to help turtle, feel free to send me a pm of who placed what position, fastest lap time and seconds behind. Thanks Turtles! I will try my best to attend monza as it looks like right now i will attend.

UPDATE​

-Many Turtles are Requesting for earlier starting times still..Please if you want to have it starting earlier, pm me what time to start and why. (I will send a pm to all the turtles asking for their thoughts on starting time) Thanks!

Great racing Saturday night! Congrats to Garage on his win(s) :lol:.

I've always use automatic when I've raced, but the car was so dang slow, I ended up switching to manual when we started to qualify. Needless to say, I didn't qualify too well and it took me some time to get used to using a couple extra buttons on the DS3. I lost too much time in the first race, but eventually got the hang of it and finished mid pack.

Race 2 was very exciting, with about 5 of us racing for the lead hard for the first 10 laps or so. Getting used to manual and racing with those who put down fast laps in practice and in the first race really helped me. Eventually Garage, Bionic, and I broke away from the pack and had a great battle for quite a few laps. Unfortunately, I nailed the chicane and lost a bunch of time. While trying to chase them back down, it seemed hopeless. Without the draft, I started to drift back. I did start to close back in when Garage and Bionic began battling hard for the lead and racing side by side. Unfortunately, that's when I hit the damn chicane again, ending any chance at victory :banghead:. I did catch up to Bionic when he got into the chicane with 2 to go, and we had a good battle to the finish. But he got a good run coming off the roundabout on the last lap and slipped ahead of me. I tried to push it into the final chicane, but found myself hitting it one final time in my desperation to catch and pass him.

Congrats once again to Garage on his "unofficial" win in race 1 and official win in race 2. And great (what should be the official) win in the 1st race by...crap, who finished 2nd? Was it Wins?? Sorry that I can't remember. :guilty:

Great racing Saturday night! Congrats to Garage on his win(s) :lol:.

I've always use automatic when I've raced, but the car was so dang slow, I ended up switching to manual when we started to qualify. Needless to say, I didn't qualify too well and it took me some time to get used to using a couple extra buttons on the DS3. I lost too much time in the first race, but eventually got the hang of it and finished mid pack.

Race 2 was very exciting, with about 5 of us racing for the lead hard for the first 10 laps or so. Getting used to manual and racing with those who put down fast laps in practice and in the first race really helped me. Eventually Garage, Bionic, and I broke away from the pack and had a great battle for quite a few laps. Unfortunately, I nailed the chicane and lost a bunch of time. While trying to chase them back down, it seemed hopeless. Without the draft, I started to drift back. I did start to close back in when Garage and Bionic began battling hard for the lead and racing side by side. Unfortunately, that's when I hit the damn chicane again, ending any chance at victory :banghead:. I did catch up to Bionic when he got into the chicane with 2 to go, and we had a good battle to the finish. But he got a good run coming off the roundabout on the last lap and slipped ahead of me. I tried to push it into the final chicane, but found myself hitting it one final time in my desperation to catch and pass him.

Congrats once again to Garage on his "unofficial" win in race 1 and official win in race 2. And great (what should be the official) win in the 1st race by...crap, who finished 2nd? Was it Wins?? Sorry that I can't remember. :guilty:

Hey congrats on doing so well dolph, switching from automatic to manual is not easy. I know, I did the same thing but with worse results. Ive driven automatic since GT1 but That car was terrible in automatic. Switching to manual was only choice.

I been practicing some with it though, maybe I'll do a little better this Thursday.

Break around the first line across the track into t1 at 2nd gear. Next corner break just before the overhang going down to second then up to third out. Next corner I use the shadows and stay in 3rd. Next corner same thing but brake before the 50 sign. That's all you get

Break around the first line across the track into t1 at 2nd gear. Next corner break just before the overhang going down to second then up to third out. Next corner I use the shadows and stay in 3rd. Next corner same thing but brake before the 50 sign. That's all you get

I was more wondering about any quirks the car might have. I've driven Monza way too much. :lol:

Turtle Racing League Stat Sheet

Introducing The Brand New Google Doc Turtle Racing League Stat Sheet! Im currently editing it and improving it as the week goes. Thanks

You can find this under the Drivers list on the OP.

Turtle Racing League Stat Sheet

Introducing The Brand New Google Doc Turtle Racing League Stat Sheet! Im currently editing it and improving it as the week goes. Thanks

You can find this under the Drivers list on the OP.

I needed to ask permission to access the drive. So if you get a request from a jungleturd account, that's me. :sly: I'm interested to see these stats.

Dolph Drago
I needed to ask permission to access the drive. So if you get a request from a jungleturd account, that's me. :sly: I'm interested to see these stats.

Got you in jungleturd!! :lol: still editing them when I get time! See you guys tommorow night at practice!

Thanks wins, anything like this helps me.

I will be hosting tonight in Turtle-Home at 8 pm EST! We are racing the Alfa Romeo 8C competizone 2008 around monza! See you there 👍

Due to injury, I'm out tonight and maybe Saturday. (Threw my back out again and I can't sit up in my rig).

scarecrow937
Due to injury, I'm out tonight and maybe Saturday. (Threw my back out again and I can't sit up in my rig).

Take care scarecrow! 👍

I might be there, depends how I'm feeling. Been going through a lot of **** lately, got worse when I got a call from my mom.

Get well scarecrow!

I'll be there. Auto club is ending 1h early, and I'm putting it towards practicing before practice. 👍

I'll be there. Auto club is ending 1h early, and I'm putting it towards practicing before practice. 👍

What kind of auto club are you in Bionic?

Turtle Results from the cappuccino race at Madrid will be posted later tonight 👍

Thanks Spliffy for getting me race 2 results!! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back