â–şTURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg

Race 3: Circuito De Madrid đź‘Ť
Car: Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95
Laps: 25
Tires: Sports Hards
Date: October 5, 2013
Prize: 1967 Birthday Ticket

Race 1 - Results

1st Place: GTP_Wins (Fastest Lap - 1:51:805)
2nd Place: BionicDerp (Fastest Lap - 1:52:599 - Pole) +10:509
3rd Place: hjhr75-08 (Fastest Lap - 1:53:125) +30:552
4th Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap -1:53:421) +46:339
5th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1:53:186) +54:896
6th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1:53:904) +55:373
7th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1:54:817) +Time Expired
8th Place: randy1122 (Fastest Lap -1:56:402) +Time Expired
9th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fastest Lap - 1:54:412) -2 Laps Down
10th Place: Garage-Father (Fastest Lap - 1:51:390) +Disqualified - Wrong Tires

Race 2 - Results

1st Place: Garage-Father (Fastest Lap - 1:52:157)
2nd Place: BionicDerp (Fastest Lap - 1:52:367) +3:908
3rd Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1:52:668) +5:928
4th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1:53:536) +12:834
5th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1:54:779) -1 Lap Down
6th Place: BustedFoSho (Fastest Lap - 1:59:186) -1 Lap Down

hjhr75-08 - DNF
GTP_Wins - DNS
ThethirdRoy - DNS
randy1122 - DNS
johnsom - DNS

- Race Night Recap -​

Looks like GarageFather may have forgot to put on the right tires, allowing him to fly away in race one, but was disqualified. Though when he put on the correct tires in race two, he took off, and got a very good race 2 victory! GTP_Wins only stayed for the first race, as many others did as well, but was clearly the fastest in race 1! Posting a unreal lap time in race 1 of 1:51:805, BionicDerp had a very well rounded night! Grabbing the pole from the field! Which stops Garage-Father's streak of Poles! BionicDerp was able to grab 2 2nd Place finishes in both races! DolphDrago was very consistent in both races, finishing 4th in the first race, after several great battles with SpeedDeemin, and finishing 3rd Place in the second race! SpeedDeemin kept in the middle of the field most of the night, kept getting faster, but couldn't quite keep up with the big boys! Though SpeedDeemin was able to grab a good 5th Place Finish in the first race, and getting 4th Place in the second race! Being very solid throughout the night! spyagent1439 made a few mistakes in both race, but as always, continued to improve around this track, getting a solid 6th place in the first race and improving to 5th place in the second race. hjhr75-08 was very fast in the first race ending up at 3rd Place, unfortunately he couldn't finish the second race due to other things popping up. BustedFoSho joined us for the second race and finished 6th Place, BustedFoSho was learning for this combo, and followed the leaders line, and eventually got faster. ThethirdRoy, johnsom, and randy1122 was unable to start the second race.

- Final Results - Turtle Racing League -

1st Place: BionicDerp (92 Points) Pole
2nd Place: DolphDrago (81 Points)
3rd Place: SpeedDeemin (75 Points)
4th Place: Garage-Father (69 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1:52:157)
5th Place: spyagent1439 (69 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1:53:904)
6th Place: GTP_Wins (48 Points)
7th Place: hjhr75-08 (42 Points)
8th Place: BustedFoSho (33 Points)
9th Place: johnsom (30 Points)
10th Place: randy1122 (24 Points)
11th Place: ThethirdRoy (21 Points)

- Turtle Racing League - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizone '08 at Monza Preview -

-The Turtles pack up from madrid, and ready to take off to Monza! Monza is one of the more tougher tracks if you can finding a breaking point for the chicanes! Though if you know them, it could be a easy week for you, but dont take it too easy, the track at monza is filled with Turtles running up front like Garage-Father, DolphDrago, hjhr75-08, and much much more! Hopefully we will see Garage-Father tell his Turtle pit crew to put on the correct tires this week! BionicDerp sure made a statement at madrid last week, can he continue his momentum, and keep up with the big boys? We may see some new fellow turtles on the grid at Monza as they may get some free time to fit their way on to the grid! They all want that Turtle Stat Sheet to look good for themselves! Monza shall be a very interesting track on strategy as well! The Turtles will be running 2 22 lap races! Find out by Joining us this Saturday! These are the Fastest Turtles you will ever see in your life!

Ph1sher
GTP_Wins only stayed for the first race, as many others did as well, but was clearly the fastest in race 1! Posting a unreal lap time in race 1 of 1:51:805

:d funny part is, I didn't run 1'51's until around lap 18 or 19 when my tires where wearing off. Had my daughter in my lap for the first 15 or 16 laps.. then I found out if you stayed in 3rd on the final chicane, you can power out quicker. Wish I would have stayed for round 2 :D good fun guys. Sorry I won't make monza this week or any races for the next 5 weeks.

Sorry about that second pratice race Ph1sher. I changed my brake bias, and well, that was a bad idea. Then I got booted again. I'm going to see if there's someway I can hardwire my ps3 before Sat.

Spliffy
Sorry about that second pratice race Ph1sher. I changed my brake bias, and well, that was a bad idea. Then I got booted again. I'm going to see if there's someway I can hardwire my ps3 before Sat.

No worries! Thanks for coming out tonight!

Jungleturd......?

Well I'm a Bengals fan, and the stadium is referred to as the jungle. And the Bengals always find a way to fail and be the Bungles, so I just put turd in there when I made the account several years ago. :lol:

Also, after picking the car track and combo for Saturday's race, I doubt I'll be able to race :ouch:. I have a buddy's wedding I'm going to and the wedding and reception aren't very close to home. Maybe I can make race 2 if I left the reception earlier, but we'll see. If not, then good luck to all Turtles this weekend. I had fun testing out the car on the track and hopefully you guys enjoy your ride around Monza in the Alfa. đź‘Ť

Well I'm a Bengals fan, and the stadium is referred to as the jungle. And the Bengals always find a way to fail and be the Bungles, so I just put turd in there when I made the account several years ago. :lol:

Also, after picking the car track and combo for Saturday's race, I doubt I'll be able to race :ouch:. I have a buddy's wedding I'm going to and the wedding and reception aren't very close to home. Maybe I can make race 2 if I left the reception earlier, but we'll see. If not, then good luck to all Turtles this weekend. I had fun testing out the car on the track and hopefully you guys enjoy your ride around Monza in the Alfa. đź‘Ť

The Ride actually is a lot of fun! We actually had 3 practice races tonight, as i enjoyed all of them. still cant believe me, mbobb, and bionicderp got through the first chicane 3 wide clean and never hit each other! Awesome clean racing tonight fellas! Ill see some of you tommorow over at HST Series race tommorow, other than that, ill see you guys on Saturday! This shall be a fun one!

That was crazy phisher.
If anyone would have told me you could go three wide through there clean I would have called them liers.
That was great fun.

MBOBB1969
That was crazy phisher.
If anyone would have told me you could go three wide through there clean I would have called them liers.
That was great fun.

Well least we know we can go three wide into the first chicane without touching anybody!! Its possible fellas!! :lol:

What kind of lap times are we seeing at Monza for this weekends race. Unfortunately I can never make practice wed nights.

monkeyboy4q
What kind of lap times are we seeing at Monza for this weekends race. Unfortunately I can never make practice wed nights.

Low 1:58s by myself no break in probably will be around 1:57s by race but we will see! Its a fun combo! You can go 3 wide into the first chicane? Or do you have to be me and mbobb and derp? :lol:

I'm setting 1 59's and 58's. Also not broken in.

Low 1:58s by myself no break in probably will be around 1:57s by race but we will see! Its a fun combo! You can go 3 wide into the first chicane? Or do you have to be me and mbobb and derp? :lol:

Basically, I braked hard to stay really right and out of the way. That's all I did. xD

Thanks everyone.. I will see what I can do tonight. Cant wait for Sat!

You shouldn't have to much trouble monkeyboy. Id never driven this car before and ran some 2.01's. Hopefully I can find another 2 seconds by Saturday.

I see you guys are talking about the time thing, we stewards are still talking about it. And please know that I can not please everybody in the league but I do try my best to keep it at its best

I see you guys are talking about the time thing, we stewards are still talking about it. And please know that I can not please everybody in the league but I do try my best to keep it at its best

As long as I learn how to be faster than you, I'll be happy. :lol:

As long as I learn how to be faster than you, I'll be happy. :lol:

:lol: Well you have really shown some huge improvement the last couple week derp! getting 4 2nd Place finishes! Plus the Pole in the madrid race! Good for you Derp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back