►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presssuuree is onnn!! :lol: kidding!

Now that I think of it, you and me derp! Are the young gun turtles! :lol: no? Ah okay. Whoops

Btw congrats on the rookie award! :lol:

Thaaaanks :lol:

I ended up with the XR-7 from the ticket. Already have on, but oh well. :P

Probably not. Which relative?

Well... Mostly just the car itself or a slightly more developed prototype... If that even exists. :lol: The win was satisfaction enough... Now I just need to get the level 0 ticket from jaydoc for THursday and see what silly car I get from that. :P

Is a Muira Relative a little far-fetched? XD

There's a relative to the Lamborghini Miura prototype? You mean the Jota? If not, what the frig am I talking about? If so, then I can tell you that car itself is not available, BUT I can hook you up with a replica tune you can do to your Miura to make it a Jota.

There's a relative to the Lamborghini Miura prototype? You mean the Jota? If not, what the frig am I talking about? If so, then I can tell you that car itself is not available, BUT I can hook you up with a replica tune you can do to your Miura to make it a Jota.

I don't even have a Muria. But I'm at about 9 mil, so I'm not that far off. :P

Monday Rant!!
Congrats to the F1sh on yet another win, way to dominate bro 👍 and to my homie Socket68 for pulling off a 4 way tiebreaker to take 3rd overall by a little less than 1/10 of a second DOUBLE 👍 👍 bro! Now lets all bow our heads in silence for Garagefather whom in a moment of what can only be assumed as utter disappointment (both for him and TRL) rage "quitted". SAY IT AIN"T SO Garage! I was going to correct F1sher with a resounding "quitted isn't a word moron". Guess what? It turns out that it actually is LOL however it's one of only a handful of words in the dictionary that doesn't use the word in a sentence. Probably, because it sounds so illiterate they couldn't bare to write it. I wasn't satisfied with this explanation so I referenced ye ol'reliable, the URBAN DICTIONARY and here's where the word actually came from. 1. QUITTED - The word was originated from nexon where the programmers couldn't spell properly. In the game maplestory when a person quits the guild a message will appear saying "____ have quitted the guild." As a result this has affected millions of people world wide into thinking that quitted is actually a word. I have quitted maplestory (damnit why did I say quitted when I know it's quit?) So with a heavy heart and a brave face we all look towards the AMG @ Indy and a remedial English/Comp course for the F1sh LOL beat you to it Derp

You guys have a Turkey Day and its in October? Well I hope it's not the twisted fake symbol of humbleness we yanks hide behind every year. I remember we used to perpetuate this illusion with images of pilgrims sitting down to a huge feast with our fellow Native Americans LMAO we must've plundered their food sources and slaughtered their women and children after dinner on those days :dopey: U.S. should just slap Columbus Day and Thanksgiving together and call it "We did WHAT!?" day and celebrate it for what it is, a "travesty". Just 5% more Navajo blood and I'd be getting a big fat check every year instead of a tax bill. Oh well, guess I'll have to be satisfied with my mostly MEXICAN blood, hey does anyone else smell tamales? :drool: That smell is so good, its how us mexiCANs know its getting close to le Navidad.

Okay then, now its my turn to respond to this. I... I honestly can't respond to this. Its all over the place, from garagefather's apparent "rage quit", to a urban dictionary entry of "quitted", to the surprise of Canada actually has a Thanksgiving holiday in October, to American Thanksgiving being darker than it is (historically), to [not going there for the Native American comment], and finally Busted... well, words can't describe that last bit.

Actually, this whole thing seems a little off...

Stupid thing to do on the day I discover I'm the third steward for the league. I don't think my response is negative.

Last edited:
Okay then, now its my turn to respond to this. I... I honestly can't respond to this. Its all over the place, from garagefather's apparent "rage quit", to a urban dictionary entry of "quitted", to the surprise of Canada actually has a Thanksgiving holiday in October, to American Thanksgiving being darker than it is (historically), to [not going there for the Native American comment], and finally Busted... well, words can't describe that last bit.

Stupid thing to do on the day I discover I'm the third steward for the league. I don't think my response is negative.

Congrats on your new steward position Otaku:tup:

RacingOtaku86

Here. I'll do It for you...

Judging by your driving busted, I'd say you're a mexican't.

Alrighty boys... who's in for practice tonight?

The Indy Road course is no stranger to us turtles... we've battled through this course many times... what should we expect when we take our SLS around the track? I hope to see neck and neck battles just like in Monza last saturday... Or... will someone get away from the pack and do a hat trick?

I will be in Turtle Home tonight at 8pm-ish EST to practice... 8pm-ish because I have a Physio/Chiro appointment for my back and shoulders to go to after work... I hope to see you there!

johnsom

The Indy Road course is no stranger to us turtles... we've battled through this course many times... what should we expect when we take our SLS around the track? I hope to see neck and neck battles just like in Monza last saturday... Or... will someone get away from the pack and do a hat trick?

I will be in Turtle Home tonight at 8pm-ish EST to practice... 8pm-ish because I have a Physio/Chiro appointment for my back and shoulders to go to after work... I hope to see you there!

Sounds good! See you there! The car is awesome on Indy road 👍

I'm going to try and make it. I'm lookin at a 14 hr day as of right now. Hopefully we'll get the job done quicker and I can make it home in time.

Just like last week another car I've never driven. But phish says its a good one. I hope I feel the same way.

So, anything anyone can tell me about this car would help. Does it have more understeer than normal, does it snap oversteer, does it brake good? Anything....

I'm going to try and make it. I'm lookin at a 14 hr day as of right now. Hopefully we'll get the job done quicker and I can make it home in time. Just like last week another car I've never driven. But phish says its a good one. I hope I feel the same way. So, anything anyone can tell me about this car would help. Does it have more understeer than normal, does it snap oversteer, does it brake good? Anything....
The SLS is an awesome car! One of my favorites to drive. You have to push hard to get it to oversteer, and when it does its pretty manageable. It brakes pretty well for a heavier car also. And its might be the most phallic car in Gt5! You still using manual trans?

Socket68
I'm going to try and make it. I'm lookin at a 14 hr day as of right now. Hopefully we'll get the job done quicker and I can make it home in time.

Just like last week another car I've never driven. But phish says its a good one. I hope I feel the same way.

So, anything anyone can tell me about this car would help. Does it have more understeer than normal, does it snap oversteer, does it brake good? Anything....

You will have to get some practice to find out :lol:

But I think it handles very well and a good braking car.. turns well it may feel a little heavy at points sometimes. But its pretty good around Indy! 👍

Plus I find it one of the best sounding cars in GT5 as it is my favorite car in the game. I know mbobb doesn't like the Mercedes cars :lol:

The SLS is an awesome car! One of my favorites to drive. You have to push hard to get it to oversteer, and when it does its pretty manageable. It brakes pretty well for a heavier car also. And its might be the most phallic car in Gt5! You still using manual trans?

Great sounds like a good car for me. Hopefully I can be somewhat fast in it.

I've been practicing in manual but I drove automatic in last weekends race.
Hard to switch, been driving automatic since GT1. Don't feel comfortable with manual yet. Will take some time.
But I won't hesitate to switch when the car calls for it

You will have to get some practice to find out :lol:

But I think it handles very well and a good braking car.. turns well it may feel a little heavy at points sometimes. But its pretty good around Indy! 👍

Plus I find it one of the best sounding cars in GT5 as it is my favorite car in the game. I know mbobb doesn't like the Mercedes cars :lol:

Hope I can find the same pleasures with it you do phish. Glad to hear it handles well. Hopefully I won't have to fight it much.

I'd like to know what MBOBB doesn't like about it.

Hello turtles,

I will be hosting tonight for practice in turtle home at 8 p.m est. Come out for some fun!

So, when peeps see me driving down the road in the SLS and they say "There goes that dick". They'll be talking about the car and not me?:dopey:
Lol Busted! I didn't think of that! When I drive towards a tunnel in the SLS I say to the tunnel "Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle!"

Okay then, now its my turn to respond to this. I... I honestly can't respond to this. Its all over the place.

That's why its called a RANT, honestly. Per wiktionary (rant) English Noun (plural rants) 1. A wild, incoherent, emotional articulation.

No need to be coy Racing ;) and congrats on the Stewardship 👍

Here. I'll do It for you... Judging by your driving busted, I'd say you're a mexican't.

Oh Snap! Wins got jokes! That's low but not below the belt, admittedly my sim driving skills leave something to be desired. I'm more of a hack n slash RPG gamer. Now I may not be the smartest peanut in the turd but what I lack on the track I try to make up for with gaming knowledge. It's working well enough for me given that pre-GT5 I couldn't even play Mario Kart without blowing my lid and throwing my controller out the window. One could say GT5 has become my game of temperance. Please be careful Wins any lower and I'm apt to turn into a ranting mexic*nt. Anyone got a tampoon I could borrow? Never mind I'll just use this old sock :mischievous:

Last edited:
You know what? I'll just leave you be, Busted. I have other things to worry about, like stewarding, racing, and school.

You know what? I'll just leave you be, Busted. I have other things to worry about, like stewarding, racing, and school.

Damn, tough crowd. Now you sound annoyed? I apologize if I've disturbed or offended you in anyway "The Monday Rant" Is all meant to be in good fun (beginning to end). If any of it bothers you or anyone else in any way I will discontinue it. Sometimes I forget that "I'm only as clever, as people think I am".

Last edited:
Damn, tough crowd. Now you sound annoyed? I apologize if I've disturbed or offended you in anyway "The Monday Rant" Is all meant to be in good fun (beginning to end). If any of it bothers you or anyone else in any way I will discontinue it. Sometimes I forget that "I'm only as clever, as people think I am".

You do whatever you want to do, it's just that one is a little unusual to me. You can keep doing this rant, I'm not stopping you.

My Ps3 lives! I only lost the replays and pictures, but I'm not much of a photographer, and I'm sure there'll be many more replays to come. :D

Won't make it due to football varsity game with friends have fun guys! Post on the thread how it went when practice is over!

Turtle Power!!!

Never mind... GT5 isn't working for me. It freezes on startup even before getting to the coloured GT5 logo before the main menu, and when I wait to get past that, everything is really slow. I'm not sure what's going on... Might have to wait until GT6... :boggled: :nervous: :(

Won't make it due to football varsity game with friends have fun guys! Post on the thread how it went when practice is over!

Turtle Power!!!

Practice is/was relatively uneventful. Only myself, randy, TurtleRacer13/Busted, and johnsom came out. No practice races, just a bunch of laps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back