►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind... GT5 isn't working for me. It freezes on startup even before getting to the coloured GT5 logo before the main menu, and when I wait to get past that, everything is really slow. I'm not sure what's going on... Might have to wait until GT6... :boggled: :nervous: :(

Well that sucks! Do other games load okay? if that's the case maybe its your Game Data Utility. You can delete the GT5 data through the XMB or in the game under Options. if that doesn't work I would try pulling all GT5 data and saved games off the system and load the disc see if that works. If that doesn't work you could backup the entire HDD and wipe her. After that I'm stumped. Hopefully this is just a brilliant elaborately devised plan to get a PS4 for Christmas eh Derp? Is the disc clean? LOL

Last edited:
Well that sucks! Do other games load okay? if that's the case maybe its your Game Data Utility. You can delete the GT5 data through the XMB or in the game under Options. if that doesn't work I would try pulling all GT5 data and saved games off the system and load the disc see if that works. If that doesn't work you could backup the entire HDD and wipe her. After that I'm stumped. Hopefully this is just a brilliant elaborately devised plan to get a PS4 for Christmas eh Derp? Is the disc clean? LOL

His lens could be failing, PS3s are notorious for the lens burning out.

His lens could be failing, PS3s are notorious for the lens burning out.

I deleted the game data and the 8GB install, and then redid them, and at first the game was fine. I turned off the Ps3, and went back to it last night for practice and it was worse than when I started. I don't think it's the lens, but I wouldn't be surprised as my system is about five or six years old. It's a 300GB Slim (not Super-Slim). I'll try other games (discs and downloads) and see what happens. I don't really have anything to upload all my data do as a backup to reboot. A few geek sticks and a crummy laptop. xD There's about 104GB of data on the thing, and I cleared off about 100GB last night to see if it was just slowing down because of capacity. It wasn't.

Whoa Bionic, how did you get over 100GB worth of GT5 game save?

Ps3 and GT5 seem to be holding up. I set a time of 1 33 6 on the Road Course, and I've still got a few days to practice. ^_^

Can I Race too
PS id Latenight-Rider

Car Color Red Wheels Chrome Car #22

heyy!! Welcome back Fordracing! Glad you would like to join! I will be sending you Turtle-Home FR and Turtle_Practice Friend Request! Make sure to review the rules as i have made a few changes but mostly the same for the most part!

See you on track Ford! Welcome too turtle racing League 👍

-Make sure to check out the Turtle Racing League Stats to find out how you are doing every race! Want your name to be included in the stats? compete with us on saturday nights! 👍

Last edited:
Welp, I'll be seeing y'all on gt6. I took a vacation week startin the 27th of this month and my wife told me to go buy me a kayak. I'll be spending most of my free time rigging it up for fishing and fishing until snow season starts in 2months then next year is gonna be crazy!! I can't even really play anymore since my truck won't idle if its under 75 outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMjYiecNsc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch that.

Welp, I'll be seeing y'all on gt6. I took a vacation week startin the 27th of this month and my wife told me to go buy me a kayak. I'll be spending most of my free time rigging it up for fishing and fishing until snow season starts in 2months then next year is gonna be crazy!! I can't even really play anymore since my truck won't idle if its under 75 outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMjYiecNsc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch that.

ah man!! That sucks! Hey best of luck and enjoy your time with your wife! Hope to see you in GT6, and feel free to come back to GT5 whenever you can!

:lol: its a 54 minute video wins!!

Ph1sher
ah man!! That sucks! Hey best of luck and enjoy your time with your wife! Hope to see you in GT6, and feel free to come back to GT5 whenever you can!

:lol: its a 54 minute video wins!!

Skip the commercials and the first part about finding shoes with feet in them but no body.

ItsAllAboutWins
Skip the commercials and the first part about finding shoes with feet in them but no body.

Much better!

Awesome banner Martin! Thanks!!

All of my friends in ps3 are wiped out... read around the internet and it seems PSN has a bug... hopefully PS will fix it before tomorrow night's race.

All of my friends in ps3 are wiped out... read around the internet and it seems PSN has a bug... hopefully PS will fix it before tomorrow night's race.

Mine did that Wednesday night before practice. All friends gone. Only me on PSN friend list and gt5 lounges.

I quit game,turned off ps3 and restarted,then restarted game. That took care of it for me. Everyone was back.

Let me know and I'll send you another FR in the morning.

There's a lot of fixes posted on the PS3 forum this one worked for me.

1. Change your comment
2. View/Synch your trophies
3. Sign out
4. Sign in

1. Change your comment
3. Sign out
4. Sign in

I did 3 and 4 and that worked for me.

Damn gypsies working over in the IT Department! :grumpy:

Last edited:

1. Change your comment
3. Sign out
4. Sign in

I did 3 and 4... didn't work. I'll try 1 and 2.

update: fixed... thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys id like tto join the league racing scene woth you guys. I'm ready to start asap. I'm pumpes up lol

Hey guys id like tto join the league racing scene woth you guys. I'm ready to start asap. I'm pumpes up lol

hey K1utch,welcome to Turtle Racing League. If you'll refer to the drivers list on the op and pick a car color and wheel color and # that is not being used then post it in here. Ph1sher will get you added to the drivers list and send you the FR you will need.

Look forward to racing wth you.

K1utch

Welcome to turtle racing league K1utch! I will be sending you the Friend requests to access Turtle-Home! I see you requested for black car on bronze wheels which is available, can you refer to the first page with the drivers list and pick an unused number.

Welcome to turtle racing league! We are looking forward to seeing you on track! I bet you will be glad you joined us 👍

Also I need your psn Id to send the friend requests to you, the one you sent me in a pm wasn't correct.

Last edited:
I did 3 and 4... didn't work. I'll try 1 and 2.

update: fixed... thanks!

Glad u got it fixed johnsom. Scared the crap out of me when it happen to me Wednesday night.

I'm glad it was a easy fix for us. I hope it was for everyone else. See ya tonight

I'm only having problems with my internet and the PsN servers.

Sorry for being unrelated, but I wanted to share a snapshot from the new seasonal event. :)

1069161_682027728474664_882824455_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back