►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turtle-Home is now open for some Turtle Action! Join upp!!

Ugh my internet sucks at the moment, I'm trying to join.

are you wired or wireless?

Great Racing by everyone tonight! Lot's of fun! Thanks for coming out! We had an awesome field of 11 guys in race 1! 👍 could've been more, but few had internet connection problems

Join us next saturday as we will be racing the Psycho Daytona 500

Last edited:
are you wired or wireless?

Great Racing by everyone tonight! Lot's of fun! Thanks for coming out! We had an awesome field of 11 guys in race 1! 👍 could've been more, but few had internet connection problems

That's great so many showed up last night.

A great looking car that's handles well on a fast track will draw a crowd. I'm sorry I missed it.

Congrats to the winners. Looking forward to the video.

Unless there's a change in start times, I definitely won't be racing. Don't think I can stay up so late anymore. Sorry guys, but I just can't handle racing into the AM. :guilty:

8274607281_b3dc6330c3_o.jpg

Race 6: High Speed Ring 👍
Car: High End Performance G37
Tires: Racing Hards
Laps: 35
Date: October 26, 2013
Prize: Ticket Level 21

Race 1 - Results

1st Place: Klutch_D (Fastest Lap - 1'05.809 - Pole)
2nd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 1'06.478) +6.057
3rd Place: Latenight-Rider (Fastest Lap - 1'06.334) +10.239
4th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1'05.936) +10.298
5th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1'07.157) +10.637
6th Place: hjhr75-08 (Fastest Lap - 1'07.036) +15.953
7th Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1'06.609) +30.994
8th Place: RacingOtaku86 (Fastest Lap - 1'06.935) +44.470
9th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1'08.731) +1'18.227
10th Place: flesxruoyxllik (Fastest Lap - 1'07.751) +1'25.526
11th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fastest Lap - 1'08.619) +Disconnected

- Turtle Racing League - Race 1 Recap -​

Klutch_D made his debut in Turtle Racing League, and it sure was a good one for him, he was able to get a wicked fast Pole and battle with GTP_Ph7shr for half of the race, until GTP_Ph7shr got into the wall on the last turn allowing Klutch_D to get his first win on his first night out! Great Racing by both of those guys! Oh snap! its a 3-4-5 Finish! All battling for 3rd Place, Latenight-Rider was able to just edge out SpeedDeemin just by 0.059! They both had awesome battles around each other, as well as spyagent1439 added a little pressure on both of them for the 3 car battle, but with a slight mistake towards the end of the race, he couldn't get up to the guys to challenge them for 3rd Place, but definitely had them in sight right behind him! hjhr75-08 made a couple mistakes by going into the wall a couple times, as he was in the battle for 3rd place earlier in the race he couldn't hold on with those guys ahead of him, but was still very consistently fast overall getting him 6th Place. DolphDrago seemed to struggle at points around the last turn, as he got into the wall a couple times, but still was extreamly fast! DolphDrago was able to finish 7th Place. RacingOtaku86 struggled as well as he got into the wall a couple of times, but still hanged on too it and got a couple fast laps in. RacingOtaku86 was able to finish 8th Place. Johnsom and flesxruoyxllik both couldn't turn the fast laps as the front pack was doing, but both showed great improvement as of lap times as they race went on. ThethirdRoy somehow disconnected. :ouch:

Race 2 - Results

1st Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1'06.420)
2nd Place: Latenight-Rider (Fastest Lap - 1'06.423) +0.190
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 1'06.035) +6.235
4th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1'06.476) +15.787
5th Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1'06.222) +20.000
6th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1'07.172) +39.888
7th Place: RacingOtaku86 (Fastest Lap - 1'06.412) +41.459
8th Place: flesxruoyxllik (Fastest Lap - 1'08.058) +1'22.585
9th Place: BustedFoSho (Fastest Lap - 1'11.658) -1 Lap Down
10th Place: Klutch_D (Fastest Lap - 1'06.363) +Disconnected

hjhr75-08 - DNS
ThethirdRoy - DNS

- Turtle Racing League - Race 2 Recap -​

Another awesome close intense finish between SpeedDeemin and Latenight-Rider! This time, SpeedDeemin was able to edge out Latenight-Rider just by 0.190 Awesome Racing there! GTP_Ph7shr was involved in this battle for about half of the race again, until he got into the wall on the last turn again, as we see, for most of the racers last night, they didn't like that wall in the last turn as it was costing them a lot of seconds. GTP_Ph7shr was still able to come away with a 3rd Place finish. Spyagent1439, early on in the race was also involved in the battle as well as DolphDrago and Johnsom were. Though Spyagent1439 got into the wall on the last turn, he was able to control it and end up finishing 4th place. DolphDrago was flying when he was in the 6 car battle for the lead! But once he got in the wall on the last turn, it was over for him, though when GTP_Ph7shr got into the wall, DolphDrago quickly caught up, as GTP_Ph7shr was hoping DolphDrago would catch up more to get some draft to catch the leaders, until DolphDrago got into the wall again, allowing spyagent1439 to catch up and overtake DolphDrago for 4th place. DolphDrago came away with a 5th Place Finish. johnsom and RacingOtaku86 had a great battle going on for 6th Place, However RacingOtaku86 got into the wall on the last lap, allowing johnsom to claim the 6th Place finish, as RacingOtaku86 comes behind and grabs the 7th Place Finish. Flesxruoyxllik improved on his consistency of his lap times, but couldn't hang with the pack as well. Flesxruoyxllik was able to come away with a solid 8th Place finish. BustedFoSho joined us in Race 2 and maybe his lap times weren't as fast as the leaders, but his lap times as the race went on improved and got a little faster from lap to lap. Klutch_D unfortunately Disconnected early on in the race, but came back in the room to watch the rest of the race!

- Turtle Racing League - Final Results

1st Place:
SpeedDeemin (87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'05.936)
2nd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'06.035)
3rd Place: Latenight-Rider (87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'06.334)
4th Place: spyagent1439 (75 Points)
5th Place: Klutch_D (71 Points - Pole)
6th Place: DolphDrago (66 Points)
7th Place: RacingOtaku86 (57 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'06.412)
8th Place: johnsom (57 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'07.172)
9th Place: flesxrouyxllik (48 Points)
10th Place: hjhr75-08 (33 Points)
11th Place: BustedFoSho (24 Points)
12th Place: ThethirdRoy (18 Points)

- Turtle Racing League - Race Preview The Psycho Daytona 500 -

The Turtles are headed off to Daytona! As they are ready to prepare for their first Special Class Race! And let me tell you this! This one is up for grabs! Klutch_D sure made a statement he can run up front in his first race with Turtle Racing League! If you haven't done a Daytona 500, this could be a great opportunity to stack your endurance skills in turning left skills against the best of the turtles. Pit strategy to get fresh rocket Turtle shells should be interesting at Daytona! Join us in our first special class race next saturday night! As this could be very interesting who can actually pull out the Daytona 500 Victory? But hey! I'll tell you what! This is going to be one Crazy Psycho Race! Who will be involved in the big one? Last time GTP_Ph7shr and DolphDrago got through the big one, can they do it again? Join us Next Saturday to race against the fastest Turtles in the world!

Last edited:
8274607281_b3dc6330c3_o.jpg

Race 6: High Speed Ring 👍
Car: High End Performance G37
Tires: Racing Hards
Laps: 35
Date: October 26, 2013
Prize: Ticket Level 21

Race 1 - Results

1st Place: Klutch_D (Fastest Lap - 1'05.809 - Pole)
2nd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 1'06.478) +6.057
3rd Place: Latenight-Rider (Fastest Lap - 1'06.334) +10.239
4th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1'05.936) +10.298
5th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1'07.157) +10.637
6th Place: hjhr75-08 (Fastest Lap - 1'07.036) +15.953
7th Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1'06.609) +30.994
8th Place: RacingOtaku86 (Fastest Lap - 1'06.935) +44.470
9th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1'08.731) +1'18.227
10th Place: flesxruoyxllik (Fastest Lap - 1'07.751) +1'25.526
11th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fastest Lap - 1'08.619) +Disconnected

- Turtle Racing League - Race 1 Recap -​

Klutch_D made his debut in Turtle Racing League, and it sure was a good one for him, he was able to get a wicked fast Pole and battle with GTP_Ph7shr for half of the race, until GTP_Ph7shr got into the wall on the last turn allowing Klutch_D to get his first win on his first night out! Great Racing by both of those guys! Oh snap! its a 3-4-5 Finish! All battling for 3rd Place, Latenight-Rider was able to just edge out SpeedDeemin just by 0.059! They both had awesome battles around each other, as well as spyagent1439 added a little pressure on both of them for the 3 car battle, but with a slight mistake towards the end of the race, he couldn't get up to the guys to challenge them for 3rd Place, but definitely had them in sight right behind him! hjhr75-08 made a couple mistakes by going into the wall a couple times, as he was in the battle for 3rd place earlier in the race he couldn't hold on with those guys ahead of him, but was still very consistently fast overall getting him 6th Place. DolphDrago seemed to struggle at points around the last turn, as he got into the wall a couple times, but still was extreamly fast! DolphDrago was able to finish 7th Place. RacingOtaku86 struggled as well as he got into the wall a couple of times, but still hanged on too it and got a couple fast laps in. RacingOtaku86 was able to finish 8th Place. Johnsom and flesxruoyxllik both couldn't turn the fast laps as the front pack was doing, but both showed great improvement as of lap times as they race went on. ThethirdRoy somehow disconnected. :ouch:

Race 2 - Results

1st Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1'06.420)
2nd Place: Latenight-Rider (Fastest Lap - 1'06.423) +0.190
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 1'06.035) +6.235
4th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1'06.476) +15.787
5th Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1'06.222) +20.000
6th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1'07.172) +39.888
7th Place: RacingOtaku86 (Fastest Lap - 1'06.412) +41.459
8th Place: flesxruoyxllik (Fastest Lap - 1'08.058) +1'22.585
9th Place: BustedFoSho (Fastest Lap - 1'11.658) -1 Lap Down
10th Place: Klutch_D (Fastest Lap - 1'06.363) +Disconnected

hjhr75-08 - DNS
ThethirdRoy - DNS

- Turtle Racing League - Race 2 Recap -​

Another awesome close intense finish between SpeedDeemin and Latenight-Rider! This time, SpeedDeemin was able to edge out Latenight-Rider just by 0.190 Awesome Racing there! GTP_Ph7shr was involved in this battle for about half of the race again, until he got into the wall on the last turn again, as we see, for most of the racers last night, they didn't like that wall in the last turn as it was costing them a lot of seconds. GTP_Ph7shr was still able to come away with a 3rd Place finish. Spyagent1439, early on in the race was also involved in the battle as well as DolphDrago and Johnsom were. Though Spyagent1439 got into the wall on the last turn, he was able to control it and end up finishing 4th place. DolphDrago was flying when he was in the 6 car battle for the lead! But once he got in the wall on the last turn, it was over for him, though when GTP_Ph7shr got into the wall, DolphDrago quickly caught up, as GTP_Ph7shr was hoping DolphDrago would catch up more to get some draft to catch the leaders, until DolphDrago got into the wall again, allowing spyagent1439 to catch up and overtake DolphDrago for 4th place. DolphDrago came away with a 5th Place Finish. johnsom and RacingOtaku86 had a great battle going on for 6th Place, However RacingOtaku86 got into the wall on the last lap, allowing johnsom to claim the 6th Place finish, as RacingOtaku86 comes behind and grabs the 7th Place Finish. Flesxruoyxllik improved on his consistency of his lap times, but couldn't hang with the pack as well. Flesxruoyxllik was able to come away with a solid 8th Place finish. BustedFoSho joined us in Race 2 and maybe his lap times weren't as fast as the leaders, but his lap times as the race went on improved and got a little faster from lap to lap. Klutch_D unfortunately Disconnected early on in the race, but came back in the room to watch the rest of the race!

- Turtle Racing League - Final Results

1st Place:
SpeedDeemin (87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'05.936)
2nd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'06.035)
3rd Place: Latenight-Rider (87 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'06.334)
4th Place: spyagent1439 (75 Points)
5th Place: Klutch_D (71 Points - Pole)
6th Place: DolphDrago (66 Points)
7th Place: RacingOtaku86 (57 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'06.412)
8th Place: johnsom (57 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1'07.172)
9th Place: flesxrouyxllik (48 Points)
10th Place: hjhr75-08 (33 Points)
11th Place: BustedFoSho (24 Points)
12th Place: ThethirdRoy (18 Points)

- Turtle Racing League - Race Preview The Psycho Daytona 500 -

The Turtles are headed off to Daytona! As they are ready to prepare for their first Special Class Race! And let me tell you this! This one is up for grabs! Klutch_D sure made a statement he can run up front in his first race with Turtle Racing League! If you haven't done a Daytona 500, this could be a great opportunity to stack your endurance skills in turning left skills against the best of the turtles. Pit strategy to get fresh rocket Turtle shells should be interesting at Daytona! Join us in our first special class race next saturday night! As this could be very interesting who can actually pull out the Daytona 500 Victory? But hey! I'll tell you what! This is going to be one Crazy Psycho Race! Who will be involved in the big one? Last time GTP_Ph7shr and DolphDrago got through the big one, can they do it again? Join us Next Saturday to race against the fastest Turtles in the world!
3 way tie for first place WOW:gtpflag::gtpflag: That was a fun race maybe we could do this one again someday

Hey Everybody, just a quick update, The next 5 Races will be our last before heading over to GT6! Thanks for joining us on Saturday Nights, and i hope to see you over on GT6!

More info will be told as we approach GT6!

Great race last night! Good turnout, too bad I got my first disconnect for my new router. It looked like I wasn't the only one who had issues. I look forward to racing on GT6, hopefully it will have some needed improvements and a nice long life span. Congrats K1utch & speedeemin on your wins! Viva La Turtles!

Well, no phone app is going to take some gettin use to, but so far the new GT planet site looks good.
Just going to take awhile for me to learn to navigate around. Sure am goinggto miss that phone app though.

yeah! same randy, i really wished they kept the app, but the site looks better

The app is obsolete, but you can get the new one. I'm using it now. Go to gtplanet.net/app to install. 👍

On a side note, laptops don't make good race cars. HST will be interesting in November for me.

The app is obsolete, but you can get the new one. I'm using it now. Go to gtplanet.net/app to install. 👍

On a side note, laptops don't make good race cars. HST will be interesting in November for me.
Sounds good thanks jay

DolphDrago was flying when he was in the 6 car battle for the lead! But once he got in the wall on the last turn, it was over for him, though when GTP_Ph7shr got into the wall, DolphDrago quickly caught up, as GTP_Ph7shr was hoping DolphDrago would catch up more to get some draft to catch the leaders, until DolphDrago got into the wall again, allowing spyagent1439 to catch up and overtake DolphDrago for 4th place.

Yeah, sorry about that Ph1sher. When I saw you got into the wall, I was really happy to be able to have the chance to hook up with you and try to run down the leaders. Unfortunately, I didn't even make it around that lap before that damn last turn bit me yet again, and I lost ya. We may have had something for those top 2 guys.

Yeah, sorry about that Ph1sher. When I saw you got into the wall, I was really happy to be able to have the chance to hook up with you and try to run down the leaders. Unfortunately, I didn't even make it around that lap before that damn last turn bit me yet again, and I lost ya. We may have had something for those top 2 guys.
right on! I myself was catching them slowly, but i can imagine how much maybe we could've caught them if we hooked up together! Maybe that will be the case at daytona this weekend!

Hey E1 How do you like the new GTP? I think its awesome especially the PM service is now a convo and you can add multiple ppl very cool. NOTE to all: I tested my garage with Fish I am able to paint cars with DLC paints and send them still after 2.15 so if anyone wants a car painted with cololrs like GT Military Pastels Flourescents etc. just shoot it to me w/ your desired colors. Please allow 24 -48 hrs turn around time and thank you. I'm not sure if I'll compete in the NASCAR event this Saturday. I'll make practice and decide then.

Last edited:
Hey E1 How do you like the new GTP? I think its awesome especially the PM service is now a convo and you can add multiple ppl very cool. NOTE to all: I tested my garage with Fish I am able to paint cars with DLC paints and send them still after 2.15 so if anyone wants a car painted with cololrs like GT Military Pastels Flourescents etc. just shoot it to me w/ your desired colors. Please allow 24 -48 hrs turn around time and thank you. I'm not sure if I'll compete in the NASCAR event this Saturday. I'll make practice and decide then.

It's alright, not bad, maybe a couple improvements could do the good!

all you have to do turn left ;) but you gotta be a master at turning left!

It's alright, not bad, maybe a couple improvements could do the good!

all you have to do turn left ;) but you gotta be a master at turning left!

Anyone else find that these cars are a little faster around Daytona with ABS off?

And don't use the #14 it's a dog compared to any of the rest. Definatly a few tenths slower. My opinion. Maybe a glitch with that car. I don't know

I will see you guys on Gran Turismo 6. I have been gone for about a year now I think due to exams and interviews for co-ops and such. This is also due to Gran Thief Auto V and other things as well. Just letting people know I'm not dead.

Anyone else find that these cars are a little faster around Daytona with ABS off?

And don't use the #14 it's a dog compared to any of the rest. Definatly a few tenths slower. My opinion. Maybe a glitch with that car. I don't know

Yeah I find it faster for me when I tested it at Daytona!

Dj- no problem man! We will be over on GT6, looking forward to seeing you over there! Deep free to join us in the last 5 weeks if you want too.

Thanks

Last edited:
Unfotunately I will be out of town this weekend, so I will miss the race. I was hoping to run some practice with you guys, but it was just myself and latenite-rider. We drafted for 25 or 30 laps and hit a 41.315 together. Have a great race Saturday and watch that first lap, last time there was a huge wreck going into three and it took out half the field. Good luck boys.

Unfotunately I will be out of town this weekend, so I will miss the race. I was hoping to run some practice with you guys, but it was just myself and latenite-rider. We drafted for 25 or 30 laps and hit a 41.315 together. Have a great race Saturday and watch that first lap, last time there was a huge wreck going into three and it took out half the field. Good luck boys.

Thanks TX! i was at church like always, Thanks for coming out! Oh boy sounds like you guys are running fast laps up there!

Sounds good TX! Take Care man! Hope to see you on the grid soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back