►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolph use this BB code text [COLOR=your color] text [/COLOR]

Last edited:
also did you notice 2013 Nascar Cars if Track Creater is actually a track creater maybe we could Start a Nascar Series

You guys ready for fugi? This combo is awesome! Good choice Randy!!

Edit: whoops double post

I won't be able to make the race tonight. I have to be at work at 6 in the morning.

Hope you guys have fun. This is a fun combo.

Socket68
I won't be able to make the race tonight. I have to be at work at 6 in the morning.

Hope you guys have fun. This is a fun combo.
Thanks for letting us know randy!

Got any turtles deer hunting? I'm sitting in my stand waiting for the 32 point buck

Last edited:
I would do my normal thing with the picture and rules and so on, but I'm out of town hunting but ill try to be back for the race

Pace lap will be 70 mph, race clean, have fun! The arta gariya around Fuji GT is a lot of fun!

G_Parrilla

Car: Blue
Wheel: Black
# 26
Welcome to turtle racing league G_Parrilla! Ill get you added to the drivers list and I will send you the friend requests to access the lounges to race with us!

Looking forward to seeing you on track!!

Welcome to turtle racing league G_Parrilla! Ill get you added to the drivers list and I will send you the friend requests to access the lounges to race with us!

Looking forward to seeing you on track!!

Thanks! I have been busy last weeks so I will try to join you guys in GT6

I'm not going to be able to race Enduro tonight It''l only be my 3rd missed since I joined in July. It was a rocky road back then both for me and TRL and we both come thru it the better. It sure has been a lot of fun racing with you guys thanks for the good times. I have to be a good human this evening and accompany my wife to her friend's BD party. She's feeling good, lost all her prego weight and wants to go show off LOL. Have fun tonight and RACE LIKE A ~TURTLE~!

On my way home, can someone send me a broken in arta garyia 08?

I'm not going to be able to race Enduro tonight It''l only be my 3rd missed since I joined in July. It was a rocky road back then both for me and TRL and we both come thru it the better. It sure has been a lot of fun racing with you guys thanks for the good times. I have to be a good human this evening and accompany my wife to her friend's BD party. She's feeling good, lost all her prego weight and wants to go show off LOL. Have fun tonight and RACE LIKE A ~TURTLE~!

You're the tugboat, eh? It's cute that you're doing this for your wife, but if Red Green taught me anything, it's that in this situation, she's the beautiful showboat, and you're the tugboat taking her out of the dock.

8274607281_b3dc6330c3_o.jpg

Race 8: Fugi Speedway GT
Car: Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08
Tires: Racing Hards
Laps: 26
Date: November 9, 2013
Prize: Ticket Level 16

Race 1 - Results

1st Place: RacingOtaku86 (Fastest Lap - 1'40.125)
2nd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 1'40.621 - Pole) +10.756
3rd Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1'40.043) +15.322
4th Place: hjhr75-08 (Fastest Lap - 1'40.332) +21.347
5th Place: BionicDerp (Fastest Lap - 1'41.514) +24.973
6th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1'41.723) +48.007
7th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1'42.713) +1'01.292
8th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fastest Lap - 1'42.314) +1'12.805
9th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1'42.198) +1'16.299
10th Place: Klutch_D (Fastest Lap - 1'41.421) +2'05.830
11th Place: guster11 (Fastest Lap - 1'47.908) +DISCONNECTED
12th Place: Latenight-Rider (Fastest Lap - 1'41.851) +DISCONNECTED

- Turtle Racing League Race 1 Recap -

What a race for all the turtles in race 1! With the draft helping DolphDrago and RacingOtaku86, they all had a 3 car battle for the lead, until DolphDrago tapped into GTP_Ph7shr, causing him to get loose and RacingOtaku86 ran away with a great victory, DolphDrago and GTP_Ph7shr had a great battle for 2nd Place, but with DolphDrago going off track, GTP_Ph7shr pulled away with a great second Place finish followed by DolphDrago in 3rd Place. Hjhr75-08 sticked around the fast pack for the first couple of laps until he made a slight mistakes allowing RacingOtaku86 and DolphDrago to get away. hjhr75-08 also made a pit stop around lap 13, and was very fast in the second stint. With Challenges for hjhr75-08 like BionicDerp who finished behind him. Hjhr75-08 was able to finish 4th Place. Followed by BionicDerp who also had a great race finishing 5th Place. johnsom had several off track penalty thanks to Fuji! Johnsom was able to come away with a good 6th Place finish though. SpeedDeemin had several great battles with ThethirdRoy and many others. Though SpeedDeemin was able to come on top and finish 7th, followed by ThethirdRoy in 8th Place. Spyagent1439 had several good battle with SpeedDeemin and ThethirdRoy but with the penalty, Spyagent1439 was able to come away with a 9th Place Finish. Klutch_D seemed to never keep the lap times consistent, he did get a couple fast laps in there and so, but the penalty's were killing Klutch_D. Latenight-Rider and guster11 both Disconnected.
Race 2 - Results

1st Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1'40.154)
2nd Place: RacingOtaku86 (Fastest Lap - 1'40.265) +7.114
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 1'40.219) +54.685
4th Place: Klutch_D (Fastest Lap - 1'40.854) +1'10.588
5th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fastest Lap - 1'42.811) +1'14.907
6th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1'41.566) +1'21.908
7th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1'41.512) +1'42.920
8th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1'41.998) +1'52.391

Hjhr75-08 - DNS
Latenight-Rider - DNS
Guster11 - DNS
BionicDerp - DNS

- Turtle Racing League Race 2 Recap -
The Top 3 Turtles resumed just from race 2, and had another epic close battle! This time DolphDrago was able to make some room for himself and pull away with a win! RacingOtaku86 had a great battle with GTP_Ph7shr for second place, but RacingOtaku86 was able to take advantage of GTP_Ph7shr's Penalty and overtake him, coming away with a second Place finish. GTP_Ph7shr was fast throughout the race, but every once in awhile, got hit with an ''off track'' penalty. Though GTP_Ph7shr came away with a solid 3rd Place finish. Klutch_D was able to redeem himself, after finishing not so well in race 1, Klutch_D seemed to find a better line in race 2 and became faster. Klutch_D came away with a top 5 finish, finishing 4th Place. ThethirdRoy as rest of the rest on the pack had several mistakes, but ThethirdRoy picked it up during race 2 and got a awesome 5th Place finish. Johnsom came away with a 6th Place Finish, Johnsom continued to keep his lap times consistent, but at points had a bad lap, which cost him time. spyagent1439 and SpeedDeemin had a tough time finishing in the back, with the penalty's Fuji gives us..it cost them both time, they were both able to finish the race. Having some fast lap times every once in awhile for both of them.

- Turtle Racing League - Final Results -

1st Place: RacingOtaku86 (93 Points)
2nd Place: DolphDrago (90 Points)
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (89 Points - Pole)
4th Place: johnsom (66 Points)
5th Place: ThethirdRoy (63 Points)
6th Place: Klutch_D (60 Points)
7th Place: SpeedDeemin (57 Points)
8th Place: spyagent1439 (54 Points)
9th Place: hjhr75-08 (39 Points)
10th Place: BionicDerp (36 Points)
11th Place: guster11 (18 Points)
12th Place: Latenight-Rider (15 Points)

Last edited:
Hey sorry for dropping tonight, I'm sick and I felt like I was frying up in my seat, I just needed to get out. Hope the rest of the races went well!

Hey sorry for dropping tonight, I'm sick and I felt like I was frying up in my seat, I just needed to get out. Hope the rest of the races went well!
no problem guster! totally understandable! see you next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back