►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great racing last night. And I apologize for getting into you in the first race, Ph1sh. It cost us a shot at the win. :( But congrats to Racing on the win! 👍

Great racing last night. And I apologize for getting into you in the first race, Ph1sh. It cost us a shot at the win. :( But congrats to Racing on the win! 👍
no worries dolph! good racing! congrats to RacingOtaku86 on his win!

Ill will finish the Results either tonight or tommorow! Thanks too all for showing up!

Hi guys, here is the link for the 1rst race, congratulations to racing, unfortunately the lag destroy my race, but I have a good moment racing against the others.

Yeah. The lag was nuts in the first race with all the cars so close together. I was braking to avoid johnsom warping backwards/forwards a few times. Didn't work once or twice

8021226995_8af50df499_o.jpg

• Turtle Racing League is proud to have a very special event for you turtles this week! This week we will be featuring a 3 30 minute race Rally WRC Championship. What is Flex?
  • The FLEX Racing Series has only a few basic parameters in order to create maximum flexibility in the race format. Race sessions will be on Friday night at 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. Qualifying for the 1st race will always be "fastest first". "Reverse grid" will be used for subsequent races if they are held on the same track and use the same car. "Reverse Grid" will be optional if the same track is used with different cars. Damage may be heavy or light. However, it may only be heavy in 1 of the 3 races in the schedule update. After every 3 races the next 3 races will be announced. This is not a points race series.
Race 9: November 16, 2013 - Three 30 Minute Races - WRC Rally Challenge

Round 1

Track: Chamonix West
Car:
Impreza WRC 2008 #5 | SX4 WRC #11 | Focus RS WRC07 #3 | C4 WRC #1
Laps:
Tires:
Snow Tires
Damage: OFF

Round 2

Track: Eiger Nordwand G Trail
Car:
Laps:
Tires:
Dirt Tires
Qualifying: "Reverse Grid" from Round 1

Round 3

Track: Nurburgring Nordschleife / Change Weather / Change Time
Car:
Time / Progression: 12.00 l 1
Weather / Changability / Surface: 100% / 0 / 100%
Laps: 3
Tires: Sport Mediums
Damage: Light
Penalties: OFF
Qualifying: "Reverse Grid" from Round 2

Prizes:

1st Place:
2nd Place:
3rd Place:

*Currently getting Edited and finalizing details for this saturday! Thank you Turtles!*

Last edited:
8021226995_8af50df499_o.jpg

• Turtle Racing League is proud to have a very special event for you turtles this week! This week we will be featuring a 3 30 minute race Rally WRC Championship. What is Flex?
  • The FLEX Racing Series has only a few basic parameters in order to create maximum flexibility in the race format. Race sessions will be on Saturday night at 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. Qualifying for the 1st race will always be "fastest first". "Reverse grid" will be used for subsequent races if they are held on the same track and use the same car. "Reverse Grid" will be optional if the same track is used with different cars. Damage may be heavy or light. However, it may only be heavy in 1 of the 3 races in the schedule update. After every 3 races the next 3 races will be announced. This is not a points race series.
Race 9: November 16, 2013 - Three 30 Minute Races - WRC Rally Challenge

Round 1

Track:
Car:
Laps:
Tires:
Snow Tires

Round 2

Track:
Car:
Laps:
Tires:
Dirt Tires

Round 3

Track:
Car:
Laps:
Tires:
Rain Tires
Damage: Light

Prizes:

1st Place:
2nd Place:
3rd Place:

*Currently getting Edited and finalizing details for this saturday! Thank you Turtles!*
I'll take a guess,chamonix,eiger,nurburgring

Pretty close Randy :D

actually your right on.. lol
That's grest phish:tup: My first race as a turtle was a rally event in the flex series. We raced those tracks. My avatar is a pic of my car during the eiger race. I tore the wheels rite off it.
Im alittle better driver now, maybe ill keep the eheels on it this time.;)

That's grest my first race as a turtle was a rally event in the flex series. We raced those tracks. My avatar is a pic of my car during the eiger race. I tore the wheels rite off it.
Im alittle better driver now, maybe ill keep the eheels on it this time.;)
Or maybe all your wheels will fall off this time! :lol: this saturday is going to be awesome!

:idea:You need to take a nap that day Bionic! You have to run with us!
I have to get up early the next morning, and my sleep schedule doesn't work that way. I don't nap, because I'll sleep even less that night and wake up even more exhausted the next. xD Maybe I'll try for Race 1, but tbh, I suck at rallies. xD

I've never had an energy drink before, and I don't think I'll ever take drugs. :lol:
Yah Derp that was a joke I don't really suspect nor would I want you to do any crack LOL and out of the other 3 coffee is probably the worst. Simply because it's very hard on your stomach but it taste so good I drink it anyways. I usually drink it with a buttload of cream or even a dollop of Breyers Vanilla. If you ever find yourself having to pull an all nighter studying for an exam etc. black coffee's the real deal.

Yah Derp that was a joke I don't really suspect nor would I want you to do any crack LOL and out of the other 3 coffee is probably the worst. Simply because it's very hard on your stomach but it taste so good I drink it anyways. I usually drink it with a buttload of cream or even a dollop of Breyers Vanilla. If you ever find yourself having to pull an all nighter studying for an exam etc. black coffee's the real deal.
I can't even stand coffee with a silly amount of c+s. Tastes terrible for me. I think I'll just go to bed at the usual time and see what I can do on race night. I have to get up earlier on Saturdays than I do on Sundays.

Greetings Turtles! just thought i would say hi *waves* and register my official interest in joining you all for some events 👍

I shall discuss the finer details with the Fishy one but I shall subscribe to this most worthy thread also and will watch it keenly :)

And PS, Coffee is my official crutch along with my new nicotine vape :D

Greetings Turtles! just thought i would say hi *waves* and register my official interest in joining you all for some events
I shall discuss the finer details with the Fishy one but I shall subscribe to this most worthy thread also and will watch it keenly
And PS, Coffee is my official crutch along with my new nicotine vape
Welcome to the party. Mind the traffic. lol

Greetings Turtles! just thought i would say hi *waves* and register my official interest in joining you all for some events 👍

I shall discuss the finer details with the Fishy one but I shall subscribe to this most worthy thread also and will watch it keenly :)

And PS, Coffee is my official crutch along with my new nicotine vape :D

Awesome hp! Glad your interested! Ill send you the friend request! Oh boy! :lol:

8274607281_b3dc6330c3_o.jpg

Race 8: Fugi Speedway GT
Car: Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08
Tires: Racing Hards
Laps: 26
Date: November 9, 2013
Prize: Ticket Level 16

Race 1 - Results

1st Place: RacingOtaku86 (Fastest Lap - 1'40.125)
2nd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 1'40.621 - Pole) +10.756
3rd Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1'40.043) +15.322
4th Place: hjhr75-08 (Fastest Lap - 1'40.332) +21.347
5th Place: BionicDerp (Fastest Lap - 1'41.514) +24.973
6th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1'41.723) +48.007
7th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1'42.713) +1'01.292
8th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fastest Lap - 1'42.314) +1'12.805
9th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1'42.198) +1'16.299
10th Place: Klutch_D (Fastest Lap - 1'41.421) +2'05.830
11th Place: guster11 (Fastest Lap - 1'47.908) +DISCONNECTED
12th Place: Latenight-Rider (Fastest Lap - 1'41.851) +DISCONNECTED

- Turtle Racing League Race 1 Recap -

What a race for all the turtles in race 1! With the draft helping DolphDrago and RacingOtaku86, they all had a 3 car battle for the lead, until DolphDrago tapped into GTP_Ph7shr, causing him to get loose and RacingOtaku86 ran away with a great victory, DolphDrago and GTP_Ph7shr had a great battle for 2nd Place, but with DolphDrago going off track, GTP_Ph7shr pulled away with a great second Place finish followed by DolphDrago in 3rd Place. Hjhr75-08 sticked around the fast pack for the first couple of laps until he made a slight mistakes allowing RacingOtaku86 and DolphDrago to get away. hjhr75-08 also made a pit stop around lap 13, and was very fast in the second stint. With Challenges for hjhr75-08 like BionicDerp who finished behind him. Hjhr75-08 was able to finish 4th Place. Followed by BionicDerp who also had a great race finishing 5th Place. johnsom had several off track penalty thanks to Fuji! Johnsom was able to come away with a good 6th Place finish though. SpeedDeemin had several great battles with ThethirdRoy and many others. Though SpeedDeemin was able to come on top and finish 7th, followed by ThethirdRoy in 8th Place. Spyagent1439 had several good battle with SpeedDeemin and ThethirdRoy but with the penalty, Spyagent1439 was able to come away with a 9th Place Finish. Klutch_D seemed to never keep the lap times consistent, he did get a couple fast laps in there and so, but the penalty's were killing Klutch_D. Latenight-Rider and guster11 both Disconnected.
Race 2 - Results

1st Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 1'40.154)
2nd Place: RacingOtaku86 (Fastest Lap - 1'40.265) +7.114
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 1'40.219) +54.685
4th Place: Klutch_D (Fastest Lap - 1'40.854) +1'10.588
5th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fastest Lap - 1'42.811) +1'14.907
6th Place: johnsom (Fastest Lap - 1'41.566) +1'21.908
7th Place: spyagent1439 (Fastest Lap - 1'41.512) +1'42.920
8th Place: SpeedDeemin (Fastest Lap - 1'41.998) +1'52.391

Hjhr75-08 - DNS
Latenight-Rider - DNS
Guster11 - DNS
BionicDerp - DNS

- Turtle Racing League Race 2 Recap -
The Top 3 Turtles resumed just from race 2, and had another epic close battle! This time DolphDrago was able to make some room for himself and pull away with a win! RacingOtaku86 had a great battle with GTP_Ph7shr for second place, but RacingOtaku86 was able to take advantage of GTP_Ph7shr's Penalty and overtake him, coming away with a second Place finish. GTP_Ph7shr was fast throughout the race, but every once in awhile, got hit with an ''off track'' penalty. Though GTP_Ph7shr came away with a solid 3rd Place finish. Klutch_D was able to redeem himself, after finishing not so well in race 1, Klutch_D seemed to find a better line in race 2 and became faster. Klutch_D came away with a top 5 finish, finishing 4th Place. ThethirdRoy as rest of the rest on the pack had several mistakes, but ThethirdRoy picked it up during race 2 and got a awesome 5th Place finish. Johnsom came away with a 6th Place Finish, Johnsom continued to keep his lap times consistent, but at points had a bad lap, which cost him time. spyagent1439 and SpeedDeemin had a tough time finishing in the back, with the penalty's Fuji gives us..it cost them both time, they were both able to finish the race. Having some fast lap times every once in awhile for both of them.

- Turtle Racing League - Final Results -

1st Place: RacingOtaku86 (93 Points)
2nd Place: DolphDrago (90 Points)
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (89 Points - Pole)
4th Place: johnsom (66 Points)
5th Place: ThethirdRoy (63 Points)
6th Place: Klutch_D (60 Points)
7th Place: SpeedDeemin (57 Points)
8th Place: spyagent1439 (54 Points)
9th Place: hjhr75-08 (39 Points)
10th Place: BionicDerp (36 Points)
11th Place: guster11 (18 Points)
12th Place: Latenight-Rider (15 Points)

Is race #3 at the Nurburgring going to be on the Sports Medium tires? In the FLEX race we ran there with these cars, we ran Sports Softs. Just wanted to make sure we were still planning to use the Mediums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back