◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,631 comments
Man, this sucks. Woulda posted a room already but I'm kinda in shock. Don't know if anyone else is, but I'm a huge Beastie Boys fan. If you havent heard already, Adam "MCA" Yauch died. Gonna be hard doing Sabotage karaoke without a tear now.

a "brass monkey" is OE800 and orange joose.
when you say joose, do you mean that crapy malt energy drink or juice? Hard to tell with all the slang kids use nowadays. Anyway, it was the name of a drink back in the day made by Heublein, it was vodka, rum and orange juice, and it was called brass monkey. After Heublein stopped selling it, people started mixing Old English with OJ and calling it brass monkey. However, during this time period there was a date-rape type drug out called brass monkey as well, and some think it could be this they refer to in the song.

But, if you go to a truck stop bathroom, or a nasty bars bathroom, you can find it in a vending machine with some spanish fly and condoms.

Back when I was in Bartender's School I was taught that a Brass Monkey is basically a Screwdriver (orange juice and vodka) served in a collins glass and finished with a bit of Galliano floating on the top.

Something about the Galliano really mellows out the drink.

It's just my luck that you guys always want to run enduros on the weekend.

I envy you.

:ouch:

effective immediately I'm bowing out of S.N.A.I.L. Life has become quite interesting and a couple things in particular require more of my attention. I'll be posting on gtp in some other threads occasionally and I'm certain I'll check results from time to time, but a (gulp) career move up the ladder could be available soon and I want it. (I've been skipped twice in the past year and I'll be 🤬 if I'm gonna have it happen again!

Thank you for the opportunity to race. It's been a treat.

010101 1001 000 1010111111 :D

-diabolic

I like this idea.

86GTs perhaps? (in the 200hp range, I think they're quite enjoyable.)

Sorry to hear DW, but good luck in your endeavors!

effective immediately I'm bowing out of S.N.A.I.L. Life has become quite interesting and a couple things in particular require more of my attention. I'll be posting on gtp in some other threads occasionally and I'm certain I'll check results from time to time, but a (gulp) career move up the ladder could be available soon and I want it. (I've been skipped twice in the past year and I'll be 🤬 if I'm gonna have it happen again!

-diabolic

I'm happy for you, but sad for us, good luck with the promotion 👍

I'll move you down to the Associate S.N.A.I.L. section, feel free to drop in when you can, the lounges are always open. Especially for someone that's contributed as much as you have, thank you.

Cheers,

cheeb

-diabolic

You will be missed. Don't become a total stranger. Climb that ladder man.

-diabolic

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO.......this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening

-diabolic

Go knock a mud hole in it diabolic. We'll see you after you take care of business. 👍

You're possibly the one person who influenced my decision to join S.N.A.I.L. more than any other.

I raced with you guys for one night and was immediately disallowed from teaming up with you in Cat and Mouse.

Good luck with real life.

:(

diabolicwyvern

-diabolic

Good luck and pre-congrats! Thanks for your help and keep up the IRLife promotion over relegation mindset.

-diabolic

Diabolic, thanks for everything you've done for S.N.A.I.L. You were an "early-adopter" as they say and the rest is history. We all hope you get that big "promotion" and can return to us better than ever. Go take care or your business, but don't be "relegated" to a stranger in the meantime! Good luck and thanks for all the good times! :cheers:

-diabolic

Best of luck diabolic!:cheers:

Sure is going to be different without you around, thanks for all the laughs and good times!

Since it appears that there are no official races going on tonight, I'm going to start a track day lounge on the Nurburgring Time and Weather. I'll be in there until around 12 pm EDT.

Room #: 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3750 - 6758

Hope to see you on the track!

Back