◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,631 comments
Wow, and reading into the posts, makes me wonder. Having been stationed in El Paso, with Juarez as our boarder city, and having been in a whole different loop of rumors, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few years a coalition force commissioned with Mexican and American forces to start eradicating the cartels. Though to accomplish this a couple things will have to happen. New officials in Mexico and America. Mexico mainly though, just a couple in the right places, that can make the calls to put forth the coalition. And of course the good ol' legalize it phrase. Not all drugs mind you. Mexico's main import is the sweet (dirt!) refer. Once this happens, A, the cartels loss lots of money. LOTS! so the ability to pay off our officials will start to dwindle. When this happens, a serious look at the corruption and spillover violence will have a real chance of happening. I also think spillover violence will become more prevalent once marijuana is legalized as the cartels move in on civilian ran dispensaries. Reports of this very thing are already being reported in CA.

Well, Zero and I were debating running some of our league things in open lobby, however, I think games like C&M and roller derby should be kept in our lounges, since that is when we seem to have the most issues. Though I do suggest practices and races not of official Sunday stature be ran in open lobbies. So tonight will be 10 EST EDT EwhateverT, in the D3 lounge.

Oh, and we need to get rid of super pacts and lobbyists!!!

original.jpg
Its time for some dirty thursday, team cat and mouse, we got three, lets get three more!

Can I just say thanks to Ap for keeping the weather on High Speed Ring while I had a 4WD Subaru, that was muchly appreciated :D

Yeah. You're welcome, tez! 👍

…actually that was just a small oversight on my part. I meant to set the weather changeability to 0 but set it to 1, instead…

Anything for a bud! :dopey:

The shuffle racing was great last night. And look at that! I can host a room full of twelve people with not so much as a performance stutter!

I feel like there's a lot to learn through shuffle racing. How various cars handle. Dealing with slippery tires. Driving in traffic. It was great stuff and all but one or two of the randoms we picked up in the public rooms drove very cleanly. Good stuff.

Hello, I'm Glenn and I'm from Tennessee, and was hoping to join S.N.A.I.L.

Hey GlennGolfer1,

I'll add you to the drivers list you'll be starting in the Division 3 group for this Sundays league race. For the Sundays you can't make it please be sure to give us at least 24 hours notice by posting in this forum, it makes things much simpler for us, thanks.

PSN friend requests will be sent to you from SNAIL_Division1, SNAIL_Division2 and SNAIL_Division3. Their lounges are where we race Sunday night and hold our various events. Here's a breakdown of the ways we use the different lounges.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The S.N.A.I.L. club takes the GTP Online Racing Rules and Guidelines seriously. We expect and demand Good Racecraft from all our drivers. Following the GTP OLR and Good Racecraft guidelines, allows all of us to enjoy clean, competitive and friendly racing!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

I love shuffle racing. Before getting involved with snail, all I did was shuffle with an occasional drift session. It is a great way to practice too.

I for one can say that I am a decidedly better and faster racer now than I was before joining S.N.A.I.L.

S.N.A.I.L.: where ambition becomes reality! :P

That's great, thanks guys. I just bought the three cars for Sunday nights racing, will I get the rooms friended to me on Sunday? I would also like to join in on weekday events as much as possible. Thanks!

That's great, thanks guys. I just bought the three cars for Sunday nights racing, will I get the rooms friended to me on Sunday? I would also like to join in on weekday events as much as possible. Thanks!

Zer05ive takes care of the psn friend requests. He'll be on later today and take care of them

You'll want to break the cars in for Sundays races, you gain HP by doing that. After the break in be sure to do an oil change too.

A lot of us use our B-Spec drivers and the Laguna Seca 200 mile endurance race to do that. I set them up to run overnight or during the day while I'm at work, whatever works best for you.

Joining in on the weekday fun is highly encouraged :)

nope, the rooms will friend you before that, or if you got spare time, you can be preemptive and FR the rooms

Back