◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
Attention D1:
Tonight I will running D1 as "friends only"
If u are planning to race in D1 tonight and I'm not on your friends list please send a friend requests to dgafaboutany1420 by 8:45 est. if not sent by that time u will not be able to race tonight. Thanks

Concerning the Division 4 Host tonight: Perhaps my connection was not optimal for last week's racing.

With that in mind I defer to one of the other Hosts in the Division. I'm sure they will, most likely, have a better connection and Host demeanor than I. So unless instructed otherwise, I will just be one of the back-markers tonight and stay quiet.
Sincerely spoken and offered.

I hosted a practice session the other night with a full room and there didn't appear to be any lag. If necessary I can be a backup for the backup host.....on the track I will be right behind Tex

I'm losing a ton of time in the last sector with the hairpin and the chicane, any tips?
Yeah that's where a lot of ppl are losing time
I took the chicane @65mph :eek: You just have to complete all
Your laps so you improve your overall lap, don't just restart if your 1sector
Isn't that great cause then you will only nail 1-2sector when you
Need to nail the 3rd sector for a fast lap :)

ATTENTION D7 drivers

Tonight I will running D7 as "friends only"
If u are planning to race in D7. tonight and I'm not on your friends list please send a friend requests to joe_diben by 8:45 est. if not sent by that time u will not be able to race tonight.

Thanks

Thanks to for the format, @dgaf95integra

Is there going to be an updated drivers list posted for tonight?

Glad you asked. I just finished it and it is posted here. All drivers need to check this list before racing tonight. If you think you should be on it and are not, let me know before 8PM eastern time.

If you are a host, director, or driver and have not read this post yet, you need to do so before we start racing and make sure you are following all the procedures listed there.

I had forgotten to do that, I'll be sure to send an FR some time before I set up the lobby.

I had forgotten to do that, I'll be sure to send an FR some time before I set up the lobby.

I would suggest send any needed PSN Friend Requests now.

Both parties have to accept the Friend Request.

I'm pretty sure both parties have to exit PSN after that PSN Friend request is accepted, then may log back into PSN again for the game to 'see' both guys lobby-wise.

In short - waiting until the last minute is... bad. Plan ahead.

Fail to Plan = Plan to Fail

These days I'm into love and fun, not war. WAR, HUH, Good God, What is it good for, Ya, absolutely nothin'.

My race cry for tomorrow---> I'm gonna race that funky corvette,

race those funky cOmbOs till I die!

Actually, the Corvette is simply irresistible! I can't resist her.

There's no tellin' where the money went. Into racin' and a better steering wheel.

When I first joined S.N.A.I.L March or so....someone posted a song featuring a skinny girl ...er...maybe not unattractive skinny..with black leather pants that I loved. Both the girl and the song lol.....remember us old :banghead:s haven't bothered with most music after the early 70's because most of it is not music any more than acid rock was (you had to be smashed or high to relate to it and in the flying business they frowned on such activities)...but there are some major exceptions....bring back the skinny girl so i can go get her music :bowdown:

When I first joined S.N.A.I.L March or so....someone posted a song featuring a skinny girl ...er...maybe not unattractive skinny..with black leather pants that I loved. Both the girl and the song lol.....remember us old :banghead:s haven't bothered with most music after the early 70's because most of it is not music any more than acid rock was (you had to be smashed or high to relate to it and in the flying business they frowned on such activities)...but there are some major exceptions....bring back the skinny girl so i can go get her music :bowdown:

Can you give any more of a description at all @Nail-27 ?

Can you give any more of a description at all @Nail-27 ?
I there a way to search by date in this MASSIVE thread...nope as to further description...these overused ( not abused) synapses allow only so much "replay"...

Found date search but w/o search subject it noworkie....is there a way to search by attachments/uploads

Last edited:
Hey west coasters.

We are still looking for someone to host tonight. I will not be racing and will be away for the rest of the day. We really need someone to say they will host. All you need to do is have a good internet connection and be able to set up the room correctly for each race.

If you can do this please post in the thread ASAP!

Thanks

ATTENTION D7 drivers

Tonight I will running D7 as "friends only"
If u are planning to race in D7. tonight and I'm not on your friends list please send a friend requests to joe_diben by 8:45 est. if not sent by that time u will not be able to race tonight.

Thanks

Thanks to for the format, @dgaf95integra
I'm away from my ps3, but I think I'm on your friends list already, correct?

Back