◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,813 comments
I have work at 4pm to midnight. And it's snowing.

0NvIEDu.jpg

Another Thursday practice gone, another night wasted. What good is it to run with a room of 10-14 D1/D2s and a lone D3? Add too that a host with no signal (no offense dgaf). No bars were showing for signal strength. Thus, lag issues.
Count another driver out for "official" practice night until thus is resolved...or not.
See you in rooms and on race night.

FloptaStr8
Another Thursday practice gone, another night wasted. What good is it to run with a room of 10-14 D1/D2s and a lone D3? Add too that a host with no signal (no offense dgaf). No bars were showing for signal strength. Thus, lag issues.
Count another driver out for "official" practice night until thus is resolved...or not.

Pretty sure the lag issue was on your end flop. Dgaf hosts quite often without issue. You joined yellow after that and still were lagging

Quit it there where other rooms so im sure it was not a wasted night. But I get it it should be 30 min free run making laps best practice right there I tell you lol

Pretty sure the lag issue was on your end flop. Dgaf hosts quite often without issue. You joined yellow after that and still were lagging

Also lagging in the last race Sunday night. I didn't want to get too close for fear of being lag spiked out of the race.

I wasn't the only one lagging. Unless the one lagging sees others lag because of their own lag. Not sure how that works. I just know I saw some jittery cars too.
However, the issue is one D3 in a room full of D1. I'm only one voice though; and I have noticed it means little here unless the corps group validates an issue. Only then is it discussed and resolved.
See you on Sunday D3.

Rather than complain about being the only D3 against D1, use it to your advantage and see where they are faster. Practicing with faster drivers should make you faster. I'd love to practice in a room full of D1 drivers.

Well, our "slightly slower people" room was absolutely amazing. No connectivity issues, no craziness and lots of respect and tremendous racing.
personally, I had one of the most memorable battles i can remember, this time with @WIDEeyedDRIVR at Tokyo with the Porsche and it was so intense and fast that this morning I watched the replay twice. What a battle for first* that was.

*Not counting the actual winner as he's a D2 guy and obviously smoked us both.

Well, our "slightly slower people" room was absolutely amazing. No connectivity issues, no craziness and lots of respect and tremendous racing.
personally, I had one of the most memorable battles i can remember, this time with @WIDEeyedDRIVR at Tokyo with the Porsche and it was so intense and fast that this morning I watched the replay twice. What a battle for first* that was.

D5 my friend. Consistency is the biggest difference.

Thank you sir. I've watched the replay a few times myself. I surprised myself, after seeing just how close we were to each other. So glad that we had a good night and a clean room. Great job every one!

Back