◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,632 comments
All of the D5 settings I used Sunday night, Ghosting during race is set to none.

@JLBowler

The settings are correct as used last night turning some laps, even with it set to none we did experience ghosting. I guess the reason you are seeing it in the D5 replays is that the rest of you guys don't quite wreck as good as us D5 drivers.

Last edited:
google result
03f703c0073407a22c76d6130983e227.gif

Last edited:
Heres a little update on my setup I decided to go with:

KmmAmEa.png

T300RS Wheel (thanks gunny)

uC3Azyb.png

Playseat Alcantara $100 off. The only problem is I have to drive up to Orange County to pick it up before Friday. Going try to leave work early tomorrow and try to beat the Thanksgiving traffic. The deal is still live but its only for instore pick up. Lots of locations across the US. Link here

VCPJ3Cz.jpg

T3PA Pro pedals. Havent bought these yet, just waiting to see if they will be marked down for Black Friday.

9K3F7dp.png

I have a 144hz gaming monitor that has been collecting dust for awhile now. While I'd like to use my big screen TV that I've been racing GT6/GTS on (albeit 10 feet away laying in bed), I dont think I can configure the rig for it just yet.

I have no idea how I'm going to squeeze all this into my current living situation. But I'll somehow make it work.

Really looking forward to the experience of it, but I just hope it doesnt take me too long to get caught up to speed since I've been on a controller for so long. Luckily with SNAIL data I can see previous fast laps I ran and now have a benchmark to compare to. For you T300 users I may have some questions for you guys. Anyways just thought I'd share. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. And go point and laugh at all the nutjobs who are already standing in line at your nearest electronics store :)

Prize announcement update

This should have been done along with the original announcement. The prize A winner, @Kgffy , is free to make his selection at this time. Sorry for my omission of that before.

Legal Disclaimer
I am in no way trying to influence the winners decision. Directly, indirectly, subconsciously or by any representation here therefore mentioned.
Just sharing some picture taking! and sharing the Eye Candy!

Thanks @OMG for making me buy this Bug! DDD (o)(o)

20171121225040 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr0 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Time to start looking for real life liveries and special edition cars for inspiration.
Try some free form! It is quite enchanting and relaxing.

@Kgffy what time of day?

get out there and measure 18 degrees on the track.

"Astronomical dusk occurs when the sun is 18 degrees below the horizon in the evening. It marks the end of astronomical twilight which begins at nautical dusk."

Heres a little update on my setup I decided to go with:

KmmAmEa.png

T300RS Wheel (thanks gunny)
Nice man can i have sandy claws # ??/?/ did i spell that right ?
uC3Azyb.png

Playseat Alcantara $100 off. The only problem is I have to drive up to Orange County to pick it up before Friday. Going try to leave work early tomorrow and try to beat the Thanksgiving traffic. The deal is still live but its only for instore pick up. Lots of locations across the US. Link here

VCPJ3Cz.jpg

T3PA Pro pedals. Havent bought these yet, just waiting to see if they will be marked down for Black Friday.

9K3F7dp.png

I have a 144hz gaming monitor that has been collecting dust for awhile now. While I'd like to use my big screen TV that I've been racing GT6/GTS on (albeit 10 feet away laying in bed), I dont think I can configure the rig for it just yet.

I have no idea how I'm going to squeeze all this into my current living situation. But I'll somehow make it work.

Really looking forward to the experience of it, but I just hope it doesnt take me too long to get caught up to speed since I've been on a controller for so long. Luckily with SNAIL data I can see previous fast laps I ran and now have a benchmark to compare to. For you T300 users I may have some questions for you guys. Anyways just thought I'd share. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. And go point and laugh at all the nutjobs who are already standing in line at your nearest electronics store :)

Can’t remember, think there’s only one option when we use dusk, I’ll look tomorrow.
The naming of the time of day is different in the arcade mode than in online mode. In online mode it should be someting like 18:30 Clear or 17:00 Fine Weather or something like that.

PRIZE A is Lamborghini Huracan GR.4 at Dragon Trail-Seaside 2 Dusk Condition. My average lap time was 1:55.500. @JLBowler @Rednose58

Can’t remember, think there’s only one option when we use dusk, I’ll look tomorrow.

The naming of the time of day is different in the arcade mode than in online mode. In online mode it should be someting like 18:30 Clear or 17:00 Fine Weather or something like that.

The time will be 18:30 fine weather. The only option that lists dusk in arcade is 18:30. Online does not list this time as dusk.

Try some free form! It is quite enchanting and relaxing.
I have my original one that you've seen on the NSX and Ferrari. A blue I like with some white over the top. Maybe some white accents elsewhere and sponsor decals. The number plate has GTSport and snailracing.org, while the car gets one for GTPlanet, Logitech (to show I'm a wheel user and what brand I use), the manufacturer, and a Jalopnik bump (to show I'm hip and cool and keep up with modern car culture). Might request or eventually make some for Car Throttle too

I have my original one that you've seen on the NSX and Ferrari. A blue I like with some white over the top. Maybe some white accents elsewhere and sponsor decals. The number plate has GTSport and snailracing.org, while the car gets one for GTPlanet, Logitech (to show I'm a wheel user and what brand I use), the manufacturer, and a Jalopnik bump (to show I'm hip and cool and keep up with modern car culture). Might request or eventually make some for Car Throttle too
Huh???

He's talking about liveries. Topics vary greatly here and they move quickly. Sometimes someone will bring up a topic that hasn't been seen in two or three pages. You'll catch on over time. For now, just worry about the conversation and your time trial. You have until Saturday at 11:59 ET to run it so take some time to get used to TC at 0 before you go for a time.

Back