◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,634 comments
@JLBowler I have completed reviewing and reporting of the 7 IR's on file. Critical IR still needs further review by other stewards.

WiltedFondGazelle-small.gif

I was just perusing SNAIL data for a bit (which is amazing by the way), and noticed that I have a "DNF" for last Sunday night. I finished all races, so I'm just curious if it's a bug, or if I'm confused about what "DNF" means.

Prize Update Announcement

All prize winners are clear to make their selections as announced here.

@MSgtGunny has stated in the conversation that he is away from internet and wishes to freeze the car. This means that @socalnatv is in possesion of prize B. He has already used prize B this season so his prize goes to suggestions from his division. If you raced in D3 this week you get to make one suggestion and only one suggestion for a track. It must be made here and you must not edit your post. Please be clear in your selection.

@TomMang_68 @Raw10_2u @JLBowler @Adramike @MajorBlixem @JamCar0ne @afrojcactair @vsfit

You have until noon ET on Thursday to make a suggestion. At that time, socalnatv will choose from those suggestions.

I will deal with all the questions about when drivers are placed in a later post. If you want a hint to what I'll say, the link is in my signature and all drivers that have run a time trial have stated that they read it and agreed to it.

When do i know where did i place in my time trial to join snail?

@AtomicVersion19

This weekend will be the start of a new season.
There will be promotion and relegation taking place, as well new driver placement.
We usually see the new drivers list with all these changes announced on Sunday. That's when we all find out who went where, and who stayed where they were.
Keep an eye on this thread, you will find members posting when they have a practice room open.

@AtomicVersion19

This weekend will be the start of a new season.
There will be promotion and relegation taking place, as well new driver placement.
We usually see the new drivers list with all these changes announced on Sunday. That's when we all find out who went where, and who stayed where they were.
Keep an eye on this thread, you will find members posting when they have a practice room open.

LIke in Now.

Practice Room Open
0474 6158 0868 9113 2996

I was just perusing SNAIL data for a bit (which is amazing by the way), and noticed that I have a "DNF" for last Sunday night. I finished all races, so I'm just curious if it's a bug, or if I'm confused about what "DNF" means.
I see you as completing each race. Which Round and Race are you seeing a DNF ?
I'm seeing it on the web app for my psn. It says I have 1 DNF, but Sunday night was my first race night (and I finished all races).

Thanks for pointing that out @BradESPN. There was a bug in the code causing races with gap times entered in the "MM:SS.mmm" format to be end up as DNF's in the stats. That's fixed now.

"Avg. Start" is not being calculated correctly either. I'll check that out later.

alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-sprint-5-lug-gloss-black-mirror-cut-face-std-org.jpg
Rays wheel logo on a car with BBS wheels. Shame

what can I say.. I am shameless. As if the design is not used by about every major wheel manufacturer out there.
I also have a Puma, a Cat and a Use Brakes license plate... just to remind the traffic that the middle pedal is to slow down. Very shameless.

6_Niche_Misano_M119_Gloss_Black_AudioCityusa.jpg

enkei_pf01_racing_wheels_hero.jpg

Last edited:
Just a reminder there is no reason anyone should not be racing with a wheel after this week. Logitech G29 is still $200 on Amazon, $240 with shifter included. I know there are better wheels if you have the money but if it's the one you've been eyeing now is the best time to jump on it. Call grandma and ask to borrow a few bucks, she won't mind. Because race car.

No matter your Life Foundations, I am sure each us have much to be Giving Thanks for today. Even if today is not a Holiday where you reside, this is a day when everyone can say "Thank You".

I agree their @TEX36 that to be thankful for the whole year but i guess by tradition to say to give thanks on a day called Thanksgiving as far as i know here in the United States. Do not know how it is run in other countries. I know that to be always thankful for what we have in this world with basic needs of food, water, shelter, healthcare, clothing, shoes and having a spouse is a major plus along with the families we all grew up with. A plus for me is being able to race with clean, respectable drivers online around the country and world. Having a friendship with others online that i never thought i would have in Snail. I sold my PS3 since i didn't have anymore use for it anymore so i know that person is having fun with it. With that PS4 and GT Sport in the closet until Christmas, more thankful than ever to have a product i been playing since childhood with game consoles. More thankful for all my friends here in Snail and will be joining you all once again in 32 days and counting. I learned that the more we are without something we grew up with, the more thankful we feel and still thankful for what we all have is life itself. Thank you all for your friendship, respect on the track and teaching me things i am usually clueless about automobiles. :cheers:

Back