◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,634 comments
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy time with family, friends and enjoy all the delicious food. :cheers: 👍 :)

You are missed on track Buddy! Hurry back!

waiting for my welcome post like...
images

(He he he yes I just did that!)
I think he is going for the record now.

@JLBowler
@Rednose58

Prize B suggestion - Nurburgring GP 12:00 Fine Weather

Here it is...

I think the first two tracks we ran this car at were really fun. Not so sure this one, or any of the others suggested, will be.

Where is Monza when you need it???

Edit...
I'm not complaining about the track suggestions, I'm just stating how much fun I thought this car was on the other tracks. I almost called Mt. Panorama without trying it, but I wanted to be sure it was gonna work. Out of the three, I liked Nurburgring the most.

Hope most of us enjoy it!

Last edited:
Had to wait a couple hours at Gamestop today but got the Day One Edition of PCARS2 for $35 and change. Already redeemed the Japanese Cars Pack code on my Playstation account online. Cannot wait to play against you all not just on PCARS2 but also on GT SPORT. A little bit over 30 days to go but that will go by really quick.

Just purchased my G29 off Newegg, delivery mid next week, I am excited!

Same, earlier in the day amazon had the wheel for $199 and the shifter for $40, and I had it in my cart. While I sat and thought about it they vanished and the cheapest wheel there was $255, so I checked Newegg, filled my cart with a wheel and shifter, then did a happy dance.

Told the family now I need some driving gloves and they just groaned at me.

@Tecticles , you didn't need a wheel for that Mustang, and while I'm trying to follow @Wolfsatz pointers, and thought I did a lot better today, you still had me eating dust at the end.
@Rednose58 , have you/can you confirm the FERRARI 458 ITALIA is still RH tires, for Nurburgring GP 2:00min Laps. (Combo page = TBD)

Hope get some practice later. Please post a room ID if you can host.

@Tecticles , you didn't need a wheel for that Mustang, and while I'm trying to follow @Wolfsatz pointers, and thought I did a lot better today, you still had me eating dust at the end.
@Rednose58 , have you/can you confirm the FERRARI 458 ITALIA is still RH tires, for Nurburgring GP 2:00min Laps. (Combo page = TBD)

Hope get some practice later. Please post a room ID if you can host.

Not Red...

But yes, the car still remains on the same tire compound. The other two are on SS. Guidance can be found here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QPEBY_LyqBzQshAqS210SC2_tH2u47OGbFs_5IBMY08/edit#gid=780744308

Plan to open Practice Room at 2100 - With reset at 2125. For all those Snails, we can follow regular Qually procedure since you know what to do now. Public can do open qually within the 2 laps.

Last edited:
Just remember this. Your reputation in this league is entirely based on your racecraft and attitude. No one cares how fast or slow you are and with the divisions it doesnt matter because you will be with people at your pace anyways. Clean and consistent is the key.

It boils down to this:
Pop Quiz! What kind of driver do you want to be known as amongst your friends & peers?

A Class Driver: Has good racecraft, experienced, competitive, sporting, fast to adapt, intelligent, thoughtful, gentlemanly & causes less incidents. :cool:

Z Class Driver: Has poor racecraft, inexperienced, aggressive, unsporting, slow to adapt, stupid, unthoughtful, ungentlemanly & causes more incidents. :dunce:

and this

Back