◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,631 comments
C59D1261-5F00-45B4-83BA-AA4464CA8944.jpeg

Place your bets everyone. Update is coming soon and I wanna see everyone put in a bet as to which track you think will be in this update. My bet is going to be Twin Ring Motegi. You can bet on there not being a track but I’m pretty sure the Nations Cup schedule has a TBA event so a track is coming.

View attachment 809993
Place your bets everyone. Update is coming soon and I wanna see everyone put in a bet as to which track you think will be in this update. My bet is going to be Twin Ring Motegi. You can bet on there not being a track but I’m pretty sure the Nations Cup schedule has a TBA event so a track is coming.
None, I think Spa was originally supposed to be included but licensing will prevent it from being included in this patch. Im pretty sure the week that had no track has been changed to Autopolis at the gt sport website. Not sure if its been changed in-game yet.

So if a person was to go with a shifter, what would be the choice for someone running lets say,....... oh I don't know......like a....... T300RS in a Purple colored rig with a painting of a wizard shooting lightning out of his fingertips, riding a unicorn sneezing rainbows out of his nostrils????..........Just asking for a friend.....:dopey:

Hmmm. I think I like this car.

5,100 in game miles. 1700 on the 911 is next closest. :lol:

Really? I’m m not sure that I’ve driven the Scirocco. That’s about to change.

A bit... of understeer when you accelerate out of the corners, otherwise it is good. I think it is going to be close racing. Please practice your patience in a pack.

View attachment 809993

Tokyo Expressway West-Central suburban loop.

If anyone is able to help me that would be great! I had the guys on the svg decal thread do 3 decals for me, but I've tried everything to un-zip the files to upload them, but I'm just not going to figure this out. Let me know if any of you can help this old guy out, Lol

If anyone is able to help me that would be great! I had the guys on the svg decal thread do 3 decals for me, but I've tried everything to un-zip the files to upload them, but I'm just not going to figure this out. Let me know if any of you can help this old guy out, Lol
Where are they @DublDee?

@THRASH below are your choices that were eligible and submitted before the deadline. You'll notice that the suggestion of the Mercedes W09 F1 car is not listed. It's a 2 million CR. car so it is not eligible for Sunday night racing.

Audi e-tron VGT, Gr.X

@THRASH

@THRASH Corvette C7 gr3

@THRASH Mazda 787B-91

@THRASH

Suggestion is Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing) '17 Gr.3
450,000 Credits
RH Tires for Snail Regulation.

I did Three laps at Monza and got a best time of 1:52.504
524HP
2,866 lbs.

@THRASH