◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
No wheel time since Friday but I did manage to change the brake pedal with the clutch tonight. I hope all the wires ended up where they belong.

In the event that we do get 17+ members in one division online at the same time, what happens? First come, first serve basis?

If it happens, and that's a big if, please post here that you can't get in your SNAIL_DivisionX lounge because it's full.

We'll make arrangements to shuffle people as needs be.

This will all have to happen before or as close to 10:00 PM Eastern as possible so we don't delay too long. It's already a long night for some.

Thanks

Company has stayed much longer than expected. I'll try to make it when they leave. I apologize for the extremely late notice.

Another great night of racing in D4! Thank you all and I sincerely apologize for my crappy driving. Still learning the wheel and today was the first time I have had to do any driving. (Spent all week cutting, splitting and stacking wood - 6 cords - for the winter) Really looking forward to getting in some wheel time over the next week and see if I can't get back into the mix next Sunday. The last two rounds were a bucket-load of fun!!

Great racing in D1. I actually have no idea who got the overall win. It was very close 👍 I'm actually surprised on how difficult it is to pass people on Deep Forest Reverse :lol:

Cant say that I'm pleased with my performance tonight. But it was fun being back in the saddle. Maddock, and everyone else involved. race 6, that was me, sorry. You jumped a few times from lag on my screen and I lost track of you. I didnt even hear a bump. I'll take a penalty if deemed worthy, And certianly for taking out Luhsix, (is that his name?) on race 5. I dont know what happened there, I'll have to check the replay, but we were 3 wide coming up to those three corners with the big sand trap out to the right, and my car suddenly locked up and turned on me. No idea how it happened, I was maybe halfway on the brakes. I'm gonna check it out but I know for a fact that it caused me to take you out as well.

Edit: Yep, race 5 I touched the grass under braking and lost it, taking out Luhsix, and race six i squeezed out maddock. guess I'll take some penalties for those. Vol, I'll be sending you a PM tomorrow with corner and time stamps, if those two dont get to it before me.

Last edited:
I probably should've backed off when I saw you closing right, Rally. But really if I was lagging then all bets are off. It was likely my fault as I neglected to clear my cache this evening. :shame:

Naa, you jumped a few times, but you were good then, it wasnt a lag issue. just my own. The wreck that ensued was neat to watch though!

This race complain is going to take hours to file haha. Dirty Dirty racecraft in D5 tonight, lots of mistakes, accidents, and poor judgement. I am guilty of this as well.

I'll bet! I'll have to go back and take a look at it. . . and get a time stamp for the complaint. ;)

dgaf95integra
Any one happen to snap some photos in d2 :)

Good win dg. I will try to get some pictures tomorrow morning but I'm not that great at it. Everything is a blur.

I didn't get any wheel time since Friday and it showed a bit. Somehow I was able to keep mistakes to a minimum. I really like the combo 1. Might even start doing karts. Maybe not.

Another great night of racing in D4! Thank you all and I sincerely apologize for my crappy driving. Still learning the wheel and today was the first time I have had to do any driving. (Spent all week cutting, splitting and stacking wood - 6 cords - for the winter) Really looking forward to getting in some wheel time over the next week and see if I can't get back into the mix next Sunday. The last two rounds were a bucket-load of fun!!

Keep at that wheel, Exo! It'll pay off in the end I promise. :)

Apmaddock
It wasn't a bad week as far as complaints go, but it does sound like there were some issues with people taking things unnecessarily personally. Here's your reminder to try to keep things light while racing. This is just a game, after all. When things get personal, etc it really lessens the fun for everyone in the room and only serves to make people more likely to tag you with complaints and can ultimately result in your removal from the league. {/soapbox}

Division 2

Oshawa-Joe
[*]Level 2 - 8 Points and two week probation (Self-Reported)

Division 4

chatva
[*]Level 2 - 6 Points and two week probation

kendawg / kendawg198
[*]Level 1 - 4 points and one week probation

moutonguerrier / Maxime0911
[*]Multiple penalties in the second race. DQ of all points in that race (11). Five week probation.

TEX36 / TEX-36
[*]Level 2 - 8 points reduced to 4 due to on-track concession. Two week probation.

Division 5

Count 210 / zxxCOUNT210xxz
[*]Level 2 - 5 points and two week probation

dangerzone641
[*]Ghosting violation - 1 point doubled to 2 for probation. Three weeks of probation remain.

DRaKeWiLD
[*]Level 2 - 8 points reduced to 4 for on-track concession. Two week probation.

iroquois / iroquois--
[*]Level 3 - 9 points doubled to 18 for probation. Five weeks of probation remain

zeromisfit999 / lifesagamble420
[*]Level 1 - 4 points doubled to 8 for probation. One week of probation remains.

Wolfsatz
[*]Level 4 - 14 points reduced to 7 for on-track concession. Four weeks of probation.

These penalties have resulted in some repositioning in the final placement from Sunday night. The results of which can be seen here.

Drrgreenthumb67 wins Prize C with 85 points in a clean run in Division 3. Well done!

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Thanks.

I didnt have see this message very nice so organize that league

I didnt have see this message very nice so organize that league

We do try to get as much information out there as possible to let everyone know what's happening/happened and where it's happening.

All we need S.N.A.I.L.s to do is read it :scared:

This is not directed at you Drgreenthumb or any one person, everything anyone needs to know about Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday night is available in the first or second post 👍

EDIT: Fun night in D2, some great bumper to bumper racing.

I am not going to be able to make tonights races.

I do however want to run the combos so I am going to hop in D1 about 9:15-9:30 PST (12:15-12:30 EST). If anyone else missed out on tonights races and wants to join me just show up. Also if the night did not go well for anyone and you want a second go Head to D1.

Nothing formal although I will keep score and of course as always S.N.A.I.L. OLR rules apply.

Just a reminder that jobyone is hosting some late-night S.N.A.I.L. action in D1 lounge right now. Join up if you want to run tonight's combos again (especially the Tesla because it got rocked hard by tonight's elimination vote :ouch:).

I would join, but I'm working on the preliminary results post. It'll be posted within one hour.

EDIT: Fun night in D2, some great bumper to bumper racing.

Indeed. Passes were very hard to come by tonight, since everyone was so close in the pace department.

I'm a little peeved at myself for getting into the back of you in the same spot (1st turn, Monza) for the 3rd time recently. I don't think I hurt your race, which I'm glad for, but I really need to stop doing that. :dunce:

DrKronin
Indeed. Passes were very hard to come by tonight, since everyone was so close in the pace department.

I'm a little peeved at myself for getting into the back of you in the same spot (1st turn, Monza) for the 3rd time recently. I don't think I hurt your race, which I'm glad for, but I really need to stop doing that. :dunce:

Yeah, I've had enough fun braking for turn 1 and voted for 3. Combo 1 was awesome once I figured it out. Who picked that?

Latest Posts

Back