◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,513 comments
Scores for 11/12 copied to data.

November 13th Standings.png

This is the setup I used:

Good one. I did the two long and high payout events at LM and Sardina to save up. And as the big ticket cars came around I grabbed them. My collection is 100%. I have all the game offers and some duplicates (500 cars in my stable). What a chore!

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on November 12, 2023

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. GTP_Worstdriver --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  2. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 90.00 for Prize A
  3. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 90.00 for Prize B
  4. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 90.00 for Prize C
  5. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Gurney_67 --------- did not submit a vote
  11. Nyati Jumapili ---- did not submit a vote
  12. TokenTimmy -------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 (RH) at Trial Mountain Circuit - S01 Evening (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Nicktune wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Alpine A220 Race Car '68 (RH) at Sardegna - Road Track Layout A Reverse - S11 Evening (9 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Kgffy gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Xradkins so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

I had to spend over 40 million of my grinding credits. Daytona, Ferrari, and McLaren from the LCD. Should get most of it back tonight though.

Been 40+ years since I've been this close to one of these;

20231116_152252.jpg

20231116_152238.jpg

It needs a bit of TLC, read money, to bring it to full glory. Owner said it's an '82 280z. Back then, I'm pretty sure the manufacturer was called Datsun. Well, the dealers in the US were anyway.

When I was in my teens my stepfather at the time worked at a Datsun dealer and did quite a bit of side work out of our garage. Helped him work on a few 240 & 260Zs.

Last edited:
Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, November 19th, 2023 Lineup
November 2023 Season League Night #3

1. Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II '91 on SM Tires @ Nurburgring Grand Prix Track - S17 Evening - (6 Laps)
2. Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22 on SS Tires @ Autodromo de Interlagos - S01 Afternoon - (8 Laps)
3. Alpine A220 Race Car '68 on RH Tires @ Dragontrail International Raceway Gardens - S01 Early Morning - (9 Laps)

November 19th Combos.png

My reviews of the IRs on file this week is complete. Hells yeah I'm claiming $hells. Might be someday, someone will put something up for auction in the marketplace I'll want.

Now on to work on my marathon ticket at the Mastur license S7. If I manage to hustle that Cobra around WG to gold before I get the mileage for the ticket, I'll move on to S8.

snailstewardsummary-jpg.259959

Race Date - Sun Nov 12 2023
Penalty Rate 67%
Banner by GamingPete

Below are the results of the 3 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 1 - 3 incidents on file
Ice_Warden
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points halved to 5 for on-track concession.
JamCar0ne
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 12 points halved to 6 for self report.
These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to @Akzl298 and @IceWarden, for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @JLBowler, these adjustments have been made in SNAIL Sunday Scoring and SNAIL Data sheets.
If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.

I have read the first post and would like to join
@GTPvw_slc

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, SAMHAIN85, llNovall & Akzl298
as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL

Unfortunately I won’t be able to race tonight. I just came back from my hometown 650 km away (400 miles for you guys south of Canada) My grandfather passed away last sunday so we went down to be with my grandmother and help her. I’m pretty tired so I will go to bed early for once on sunday.

You guys have fun with the combos, kinda bummed to miss this one but I’m dead tired. Can someone do scores tonight please ? I will be back on scoring duties next week !

Unfortunately I won’t be able to race tonight. I just came back from my hometown 650 km away (400 miles for you guys south of Canada) My grandfather passed away last sunday so we went down to be with my grandmother and help her. I’m pretty tired so I will go to bed early for once on sunday.

You guys have fun with the combos, kinda bummed to miss this one but I’m dead tired. Can someone do scores tonight please ? I will be back on scoring duties next week !

Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and family.

Sunday scoring sheet for 11/19 created. I think. Whomever keeps score tonight might want to save screenshots of results.

Warmup room is open if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Rest up man and hopefully we will see you back soon.

My condolences to you and your family. Relax so it helps to get over your loss.

Scores and votes for division 1 have been recorded.

PS: It really helps the scorekeeper if you wait until they ask for votes. And then... refrain from typing other stuff until all votes are recorded. Not everyone is superman with the chat box.

Last edited:
Back