◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
It contains standard cars which, every other week, are available to choose for S.N.A.I.L.

How about Seattle Circiut. That's the best street course for the purpose of racing that's even been in the GT series.

O O How about Apricot hill?
How about Seattle Circiut. That's the best street course for the purpose of racing that's even been in the GT series.

I guess this shows how limited the tracks are that we are wanting tracks from GT4:(

I wish we would get another DLC track but I think we are done with DLC for GT5:(

Apricot and Seatle were fantastic circuits...really a shame they didn't port them to gt5!!! Lemme take a look when I get home tonight then Ill confirm a choice.

Tez, update to my color combo, matte dark blue for the body and maziora mazeran for the rims.

Tokyo might be fun in the camaro.

Apricot and Seatle were fantastic circuits...really a shame they didn't port them to gt5!!! Lemme take a look when I get home tonight then Ill confirm a choice.

If you do end up picking DRC, I'm finally going to have to figure out how to find my turn 1 braking point there. My current "squint and guess" approach won't work very well methinks :lol:

My turn to post some photos of last Sunday in Division 3. In fact I will only post Round 2 Race 1 photos because it was my best at SNAIL. ;)

It has no trick here. We were fighting hard at that point. Position 1, 2 and 3, side by side a couple of curves before the checkered flag. Who will win?
SNAILD3AutumnRing20121028-2.jpg

One mystic clue for you… We were then at exit of curve 7 on lap 7 of 7. Guess what car number will emerge...
SNAILD3AutumnRing20121028-1.jpg

Last chicane and...
SNAILD3AutumnRing20121028-3.jpg

... Pof
SNAILD3AutumnRing20121028-4.jpg

Champagne!
SNAILD3AutumnRing20121028-5.jpg

:D

If you do end up picking DRC, I'm finally going to have to figure out how to find my turn 1 braking point there. My current "squint and guess" approach won't work very well methinks :lol:

:confused: You mean thats not how its done?:banghead: I use this method to often I think.

I know not many people will agree, but I kinda wish the c30 was sticking around for another romp. It would be cool if the focus rs made it into the OCD.

I know not many people will agree, but I kinda wish the c30 was sticking around for another romp. It would be cool if the focus rs made it into the OCD.

It was hosed thanks to the course that was chosen for it. SNAIL Spec Parades wouldn't be very popular, methinks.

I would be interested to see what that car would have done somewhere…anywhere else.

Changes noted....although there are a few red/black combos so you'll have to be careful if you end up in the same division :)

Hey! For a change of pace I'll be in the parity races tonight. See you there!

(Hopefully I can bang out the Steward Post before that)

I just did 5 laps. There's no way I'm hitting the rev limiter in free air, for the same reason the Vette didn't at Suzuka: not enough top end power. Of course in the draft the limiter will be there, which will lead to some interesting battles. I'd say lets give it a whirl for a week and see how it goes...?

I just did 5 laps. There's no way I'm hitting the rev limiter in free air, for the same reason the Vette didn't at Suzuka: not enough top end power. Of course in the draft the limiter will be there, which will lead to some interesting battles. I'd say lets give it a whirl for a week and see how it goes...?

Your prize, your pick. :)

Road Course - Daytona?

final-answer-logo.jpg

Back