◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Round Two of the Series for Sunday night said Racing Hard Tires for the Kart.
Has that changed? It no longer states that when I just now check the specs.

It is only Sports Soft, Tex.

It can be broken in during the B-Spec RH or less events.

I hope that helps.

I hope to practice long enough tonight to get a round of karting in. See you there, amigo.

Yup, sorry about that Tex. I deleted the tires after I realized last night that there wasn't even a choice.

Sport soft will be the tire. zer0 posted hard because that is the tire for the PP.

Ninja'd by zer0.

Ok... Broke it in... I think. No idea where clean passing, avoiding ghost cars, and so on is gonna happen...

I am here to learn, and this combo is showing me how much, in some areas. HUGE gulp...

Ok... Broke it in... I think. No idea where clean passing, avoiding ghost cars, and so on is gonna happen...

I am here to learn, and this combo is showing me how much, in some areas. HUGE gulp...

If you've never been there, you should check out Allsports Grand Prix in Dulles, which I believe is just down the road from you. I try to visit whenever I'm in town, and there's nothing quite as good at making you a better karting driver than driving karts :) (and it's also a ton of fun)

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to receive a couple of replays from D4. Have them? (Races 5 and 6)

Don't worry about ghost cars, Handlebar. Penalties will be off so there won't be any. You'll know when you didn't manage to avoid someone.

I may skip town next week when the complaints roll in from the karting round.

My Bob needs some work on Adenauer Forst:

8228804324_96373c7012_h.jpg

I'm still waiting to receive a couple of replays from D4. Have them? (Races 5 and 6)

Don't worry about ghost cars, Handlebar. Penalties will be off so there won't be any. You'll know when you didn't manage to avoid someone.

I may skip town next week when the complaints roll in from the karting round.

I was wondering... The Stewards get a pass for the Kart, since there are no penalties... Right? :sly:

Question: Are we allowed to tune the transmissions for the karts?
Stock on this track, they never make it into the powerband except for on the straight and it really sucks.

Question: Are we allowed to tune the transmissions for the karts?
Stock on this track, they never make it into the powerband except for on the straight and it really sucks.

Only brake balance, period.

Since we cannot do BB on this... Nada.

A 100 cart actually does a pretty good job against a 125 because of that. All I can say to you is keep your momentum.

If karts make it past this week I kinda hope we take it to a "real" course.

Only brake balance, period.

Since we cannot do BB on this... Nada.

Hmm, I really think we have a uniform setting that we change it to. The kart drives MUCH better if you change the top speed to 68 mph and I think it would help the racing be cleaner and more fun.

A 100 cart actually does a pretty good job against a 125 because of that. All I can say to you is keep your momentum.

If karts make it past this week I kinda hope we take it to a "real" course.

I agree, drive the kart on autumn ring mini...SO much more fun than this small course. You're basically full throttle the whole time and it takes a lot of precision to keep it together.

can some one post the broken in hp and pp for the kart. I broke it in but it won't let me do an oil change, and I'm at 503pp.

Blowing chunks here on which Kart I am supposed to have... Is the Racing Kart 125 SPL a no-no?? :scared: It's all I be havin' (and the PDI 100) Gadzooks!

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday) please join the BLUE ROOM:

1472-4711-0382-0866-0615

Everyone else, please join the RED ROOM:

1472-6118-3744-3751-8360

Blowing chunks here on which Kart I am supposed to have... Is the Racing Kart 125 SPL a no-no?? :scared: It's all I be havin' (and the PDI 100) Gadzooks!

I believe it's impossible to have the SPL and not have access to the 125, as the latter was a prerequisite for the former.

First night back after moving in to my new place. Did a time attack on Cape Ring Periphery with the Lexus. Goal was 32s. What a fantastic challenge!!! :D

Back