◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
my playstation shut itself off last night, I Am really hoping that kart got broken in. 4 hours in it was on lap 20 or 30 on london.

edit: AND NO IT DID NOT, UGH.

Nice pics, Wolfsatz! And these a sweet as well! Thanks for posting them! It seems like you're the only league photographer who hasn't gone into hibernation for the winter! :lol:
Sorry I have not posted D2 pictures in a while.
Work has been a little hectic for me but I will be back! You can guarantee that!

if you guys are trying to get those karts broke in, take them to nurb on seasonal event two. It has been said already, but I just want to say that it is the quickest way. About 23 minutes a race, need about 4 races.

I found my 125 SPL. It was in the delivery truck of the account that purchased the DLC. Evidently this item doesn't transfer over under the family sharing deal. I was able to gift one to my other account though.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I've changed the lineup back to its original form. Each round will progress from lowest PP to highest PP as always. This means the karts will be races in Round 2.

Also, a quick reminder that it's Wednesday and that only means one thing..

PRACTICE RACES ARE TONIGHT!! DON'T PASS UP THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET ACCUSTOMED TO THE NEW LINEUP IN A COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT! IT'S ALSO A CHANCE TO RACE WITH OTHERS WHO YOU DON'T RACE WITH ON SUNDAY NIGHTS. :)

As always, the practice room numbers will be posted on this thread at about 9:50pm Eastern / 6:50pm Pacific 👍

I know I'm new to the league and I should be there but I'm already taking part in another event tonight. :nervous:

I know I'm new to the league and I should be there but I'm already taking part in another event tonight. :nervous:

That's no problem at all. Practice isn't mandatory, it is encouraged, just be sure you get some practice in before sundays races and familiarize yourself with the track combinations. Coming in cold usually leads to avoidable mistakes, and an overall negative race experience. These combos this week are those of the tricky variety aswell.

PS I'm heading to d1 now to get a little cart practice in because that think is a pain in the ass to drive hah.

That's no problem at all. Practice isn't mandatory, it is encouraged, just be sure you get some practice in before sundays races and familiarize yourself with the track combinations. Coming in cold usually leads to avoidable mistakes, and an overall negative race experience. These combos this week are those of the tricky variety aswell.

PS I'm heading to d1 now to get a little cart practice in because that think is a pain in the ass to drive hah.

I'm already doing some hot laps of the different combos, and especially the Kart Space one. It's very difficult to be consistent. I'm currently practicing my left foot braking, thing that I never ever do and it's hard to get used to it.

I'm already doing some hot laps of the different combos, and especially the Kart Space one. It's very difficult to be consistent. I'm currently practicing my left foot braking, thing that I never ever do and it's hard to get used to it.

I made the switch to left foot braking recently as well. Drive for a whole day doing it and it will become second nature. When I sit at my sim-rig now, my left foot automatically goes to the brake pedal.

I just realized after not racing last week I haven't raced any of the combos!? oh no time to buckle down haha.

50 laps at kart space here I come haha.

I just realized after not racing last week I haven't raced any of the combos!? oh no time to buckle down haha.

50 laps at kart space here I come haha.

Good luck with that. My eyes began to burn after 10 laps on that track becasue of the lighting. I don't know that I will be able to run it on Sunday. I hope it's not as annoying to anyone else and that it's just me.

How are you folks doing in the kart?

I'm not going to be able to make practice tonight, but I'm curious how my lap times compare so I know how much more practice I'm going to need :) I'm running in the low 34s on my best laps, but I'm far from consistent. A high 33 seems doable for me, but not yet.

How are you folks doing in the kart?

running in the low 34s on my best laps, but I'm far from consistent. A high 33 seems doable for me, but not yet.

That sounds pretty good. Before breaking it in we were running mid-low 35s last night. Nic-KL broke into the 34s. 34.2, maybe? I assume his wasn't broken in yet, either. I've yet to run it broken in.

Consistency will be key at that race. Spins take a long time to recover from.

Jeez. Ran that London thing for the cart last night but I think I forgot to put tire wear on. No miles accrued. :(

That sounds pretty good. Before breaking it in we were running mid-low 35s last night. Nic-KL broke into the 34s. 34.2, maybe? I assume his wasn't broken in yet, either. I've yet to run it broken in.

I managed a 34.8 not broken in and it was far from a perfect lap. Was running consistent low 36's. I agree that consistency will be more important than outright speed seeing as how much time you loose if the kart gets out of its power band.

:35's not broken in.

The lowest I ran was :34.9xx, but once broken in I expect low 34's

I managed a 34.8 not broken in and it was far from a perfect lap. Was running consistent low 36's. I agree that consistency will be more important than outright speed seeing as how much time you loose if the kart gets out of its power band.

Thanks!

Mine is broken in, but I doubt that makes a huge difference -- maybe .5 to 1 second or so. That would make Nic about 1 second faster than me, which sounds about right given our relative ability :) If I could put all my best sectors in 1 lap, I'd be under 34, but I'm having trouble with the last sector, for some reason. Gonna go work on that.

Thanks!

Mine is broken in, but I doubt that makes a huge difference -- maybe .5 to 1 second or so. That would make Nic about 1 second faster than me, which sounds about right given our relative ability :) If I could put all my best sectors in 1 lap, I'd be under 34, but I'm having trouble with the last sector, for some reason. Gonna go work on that.

Don't brake for the hairpin or the last turn, coast through them. maybe a quick brake tap. I just figured that section out about 20 minutes ago. 👍

Good luck with that. My eyes began to burn after 10 laps on that track becasue of the lighting. I don't know that I will be able to run it on Sunday. I hope it's not as annoying to anyone else and that it's just me.

I noticed that also!

Okay ........ need some more "Guidance" from "Those In The Know".

1) Have the Racing Kart 125 .... finally
2) Completely broken in and engine overhauled
3) Came with Sports Soft Tires
4) No Tire Options are available - ONLY Sports Soft.
Question: How do I get Racing Hard Tries on it?

Sorry to bother "The Committee of The Learned" once again ............

if you guys are trying to get those karts broke in, take them to nurb on seasonal event two. It has been said already, but I just want to say that it is the quickest way. About 23 minutes a race, need about 4 races.

After wasting the day trying to do the deal at London only to see 0.0 miles despite finishing all 120 laps that I set, I am doing that seasonal now.

I did 34.084 with a brand new kart...It's was my first time on that Reverse configuration, so high 33s are definitely possible.

Back