Great Battles

GrandValleyEast_9_zps64afc02f.jpg

GrandValleyEast_13_zps606796c0.jpg

GrandValleyEast_8_zps534d8a48.jpg

GrandValleyEast_7_zpsf924dc4e.jpg

GrandValleyEast_6_zps9b97b705.jpg

GrandValleyEast_14_zps13e4c95c.jpg

bluewheel
D5. I'm sitting out again on Sunday. Ylod, lost all my data as I didn't back up...thank you Sony proprietary hdd format...

My brother had a ylod, we found a local guy that was able to fix it, data intact. Might be worth checking into it in your area.

I always run the seasonals SNAIL style without any tuning; so perhaps it is extremely hard to do without any tuning at Kart Space. I tried the Renault Clio, Renault 85, one of the Peaguots and VW RSI. I think I am going to tune one of these in order to catch up that Rabbit.. Usually a Mini Cooper S or Peagot 207 (?).

Thanks for the feedback!

Did you get that done? If not, I used a premium BMW Z4 with a really mild tune (suspension and tranny). The car ended up at 371 pp so I made good money too. I can give you the tune if you want.

Did you get that done? If not, I used a premium BMW Z4 with a really mild tune (suspension and tranny). The car ended up at 371 pp so I made good money too. I can give you the tune if you want.

Beat it with 6.4 secs using Tez' recommendation TVR V8S; interesting note though, my lap times today were minuscule faster than last night ???
But the car up front was a del Sol.

But if you don't mind saring the tune... May need it later. 👍

BTW, I got a Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00 which I did not have before 👍

For those Nord Luvers out there....

'Nord No Tune Drive'
1472 6118 3701 4253 1973 /closed due to overflow....JK

Last edited:
Beat it with 6.4 secs using Tez' recommendation TVR V8S; interesting note though, my lap times today were minuscule faster than last night ???
But the car up front was a del Sol.

But if you don't mind saring the tune... May need it later. 👍

BTW, I got a Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00 which I did not have before 👍

Sure.

Ride Height: -15 F and R
Spring Rate: 12.0 F and R
Dampers E: 4 F and R (stock)
Dampers C: 4 F and R (stock)
Anti Roll Bars: 3 F and R (stock)

Camber Angle: 1.0 F 0.6 R
Toe Angle: 0.00 F 0.10 R

Tranny Top Speed: 112
Changed 6th gear to 1.300

Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel

That is my quick and easy tune for pretty much all FR cars. The Z4 is really composed on CS tires with this setup.

The Fiat is in the OCD this week. I think I got a Silvia K's.

I'll say one thing about the updated PP deal; it's made a few cars that I wondered why they were even put in GT5 suddenly rather useful :lol:

I'll say one thing about the updated PP deal; it's made a few cars that I wondered why they were even put in GT5 suddenly rather useful :lol:

Uh, yeah. On the contrary, it has also turned some of my favorites rather useless.

On a side note, guess who has a 2J in his UCD and can't afford it. Isn't that nice...

b-spec grinder. Use a different account and grind the racers on the account with the 2j. get the loot, UCD doesnt switch.
Oh, BTW. I'm going to be running some rally races at chamonix to test out the track, laps, and cars. I'll be doing this in D3.

AMWeaver47
Uh, yeah. On the contrary, it has also turned some of my favorites rather useless.

On a side note, guess who has a 2J in his UCD and can't afford it. Isn't that nice...

Send DragonScotch a friend request and share all your bspec drivers. I'll help get you the money for that 2j.

Rallywagon
b-spec grinder. Use a different account and grind the racers on the account with the 2j. get the loot, UCD doesnt switch.

UCD does switch. Everytime you enter an Aspec race, license test, or online lobby you get 6 different cars in ucd.

Oh, BTW. I'm going to be running some rally races at chamonix to test out the track, laps, and cars. I'll be doing this in D3.

When?

Yes, those ways it does. What I'm saying is, place your Bobs on share. Load up a different account, load up gt5, place a Bob on share, get into your remote rave lobby, set the server on stand by, then load up the b-spec grinder and set it the grinder to race the Bobs on the account with the 2j. Grind for what feels like forever. Seriously, set it up to race over night. Then some maybe, by then with your login bonus if you're at 200% DVD you should have more then enough, maybe. Anyway, if not, well, you can keep grinding, since pulling award money from your Bobs doesn't cause the ucd to refresh.

Yes, those ways it does. What I'm saying is, place your Bobs on share. Load up a different account, load up gt5, place a Bob on share, get into your remote rave lobby, set the server on stand by, then load up the b-spec grinder and set it the grinder to race the Bobs on the account with the 2j. Grind for what feels like forever. Seriously, set it up to race over night. Then some maybe, by then with your login bonus if you're at 200% DVD you should have more then enough, maybe. Anyway, if not, well, you can keep grinding, since pulling award money from your Bobs doesn't cause the ucd to refresh.

Truly you do speak. I can attest this works well. Used this method for about 6 months to accumulate the credits to buy everything that ever showed up. My PS3 didn't get shut off much.

Weaver, if you don't have a second account set up or don't want to do so just shoot that friend request out and let me know you've done so and I'll start grinding your Bobs.

Truly you do speak. I can attest this works well. Used this method for about 6 months to accumulate the credits to buy everything that ever showed up. My PS3 didn't get shut off much.

Weaver, if you don't have a second account set up or don't want to do so just shoot that friend request out and let me know you've done so and I'll start grinding your Bobs.

I have a B spec race going now to break in my Clio. I don't think we will have time to get enough money for it before we have to race tomorrow night; I'm about 5 million short as is. Thanks anyway though.

I have a B spec race going now to break in my Clio. I don't think we will have time to get enough money for it before we have to race tomorrow night; I'm about 5 million short as is. Thanks anyway though.

What are you needing $5mil for? The bspec seasonal 3 (or to) at Suzuka will net you $1mil in 20 minutes:)

What are you needing $5mil for? The bspec seasonal 3 (or to) at Suzuka will net you $1mil in 20 minutes:)

This...

I could do the seasonal but the Dealership will refresh before I'm finished. Its all good, I don't really need the car. I had the GT40 in there for a cool $19 mil. a few weeks ago and missed out on that too.

As you wish. Just to let you know I was going to set it up for unattended racing. Those bobs would be earning you money while we slept or worked or were otherwise occupied. I can run your bobs while your doing other bspec or aspec stuff. Whichever ones are set to share anyway.

This...

I could do the seasonal but the Dealership will refresh before I'm finished. Its all good, I don't really need the car. I had the GT40 in there for a cool $19 mil. a few weeks ago and missed out on that too.

Entering seasonals has no effect on the UCD so far as I know.

Do not forget that you car check the Used Car Database (search this thread for it, I do not know how to link it).

It asks for the top 8 cars , top 4 in both columns, and tells you the next 5 days.

Below that, you can find out "How many map loads/days until the 2J is back?"

Do not forget that you car check the Used Car Database (search this thread for it, I do not know how to link it).

It asks for the top 8 cars , top 4 in both columns, and tells you the next 5 days.

Below that, you can find out "How many map loads/days until the 2J is back?"

The Used Car Search can be found here.

Very handy tool for finding out when your UCD will have that one car you want :)

Back