◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,533 comments
I'm interested in joining you guys.

EDIT: Time conflict. I really want to join, but I can't really stay until 1AM to race.

Last edited:
Who all's planning to practice tonight? I'd like to get an idea of whether or not we should hold practice in the usual two room format or if there will be less guys practicing tonight due to the fact that there's not an official league night this Sunday.

Also, I was thinking that since we have two Wednesdays to practice before the February season starts, why not mix things up with tonight's format? What would you guys say to having three 20-minute races tonight instead of six 10-minute races?

Don't worry, I'm not suggesting that we change our Sunday night format. It's just an idea to mix things up a bit and hopefully reduce some of the incidents we've have on previous Wednesday nights with everyone trying to race nose-to-tail while simultaneously trying to learn the combo at the same time.

We could do it like we do Tuesday nights; Qualify, race, grid based on last race results, race, reverse grid, race.

I'll get the blue...numbers coming soon.

As far as performance difference between broken in cars and new cars...just go the to test track and do some performance runs at the drag strip. Should tell you something I'd say.

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday Jan. 27th. past please join with your best racecraft the
Blue Room:
1472-6399-8880-6895-2810

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft the
RED ROOM 'SNAIL RED PRACTICE RM'
1472-6118-3916-1741-0837

RaceCraft

SNAILOCT14065.jpg

I must confirm... I love me some Cappuccino! Fun racing, Red Team!

I think I really liked how the low hp car, even on a city track, gave me the rare satisfaction of thinking about a pass 1-2 turns ahead* and having the time to try it and still think while I drove.

* Having one of the few broken in cars at practice, even for 1hp and 5 PP or so, was noticeable to even a low level driver like me.

Even more... Shift at 7200 rpm or so ( not the redline!) as Owens had mentioned.

And on that bombshell...

G'Night, Gracie!

///

Now that new Seasonal is posted.... Miatas.... Who was the predictor-er for Monday Mayhem?

Hi Guys, I Would Love To Race In This So If You Guys Can Get Back To Me Thanks

Hi mopar440,

I replied to another request you made here.

It appeared you had originally posted as moper440, not mopar400 and I just wanted to clarify. Oshawa Joe replied to the post by moper400 here with all the instructions on what to do to get racing with us.

Can you let us know if moper440 was you and if so, which id you'd like to race under.

Thanks,

kcheeb

I've had that happen to me before too, sucks. Seems it has to do with a save not happening before you shut the game down. I now check the car after the run and do a manual save, just in case.

yeah i realized after I went back in that I quit out from the race screen...ah well - lesson learned!

I'm about to head into d1 for some custom track street pounding. Have to stay in your own lane the whole time, no HUD or map, and preferably use interior view.

I discovered through this that the 370z is a BLAST to drive!

Had fun with the combos and longer races last night. I'm not a big fan of the Suzuki at Madrid but it's leaps and bounds better than the Caterham so I can manage :)

Good racing last night Owens and Berdiyev.

Back