◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
We need D4 replays uploaded please.

It's the last Divison needing to be checked before we close off the results.

Last edited:
We need D4 replays uploaded please.

It's the last Divison needing to be checked before we close off the results.

cmbeal317 is the designated video uploader for D4. Is there any one else in D4 that can help 'beal out?

Wolfsatz, now that you're in D3 can I migrate you from the D4 backup video uploader to the backup D3 video uploader? I'm sure Goat would appreciate the help from time to time. :)

I would like to join the club, please.

Hey TMoMoney

Thanks for your interest! Welcome to the club. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Last edited:
*9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific (one hour earlier) - [number 1, 2, or 3]1
10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific (our usual time) - [number 1, 2, or 3]2
11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific (one hour later) - [number 1, 2, or 3]3

So....I had a rare free night to race last night and guess what? All the Snail rooms were empty :(

I went in a room that other Snailers frequent from time to time hosted by bloodredsky. It's funny how perceptions change...I used to think that was a clean room. What a waste of time. Snail has spoiled me big time

Someone get the Tuesday thing going so there is something every night :)

Just 6 more days until Tcrash and I get our gold stars!
Thinking about being in SNAIL for a year has made me realize how much I appreciate this group. You guys are so dedicated and work hard for this to work. Thanks for a great year of racing and all the work everyone has done to make this possible.

Looking to the future, what are the snail plans? PS4 launch with Drive Club? GT6 on whatever? Or GT5 until death? Is anyone interested in F1 2013?

A special thanks to Zer05ive and Kcheeb, you guys are the peanut butter that holds this jelly sandwich together, thank you. Goat

So....I had a rare free night to race last night and guess what? All the Snail rooms were empty :(

I went in a room that other Snailers frequent from time to time hosted by bloodredsky. It's funny how perceptions change...I used to think that was a clean room. What a waste of time. Snail has spoiled me big time

Someone get the Tuesday thing going so there is something every night :)

I've been racing in that room for over 2 years and I've never had a problem. It's fairly clean for the most part because its all people on his friends list. The only time it's gets dirty is when someone not on his friends list pops in.

I ran in that room all night last night with no issues. I watched the replay at GVS where you were forced off...he did force you off but in his defense he accidentally hopped the curb on the exit to the tunnel and had to turn left to correct while trying to hold his line. I did the same thing on the previous lap trying to hold my line because I had a car to my left but the guy had the presence of mind to back off and cut back to the inside.

I have been wrecked and taken out just as often in that room as I have in SNAIL. It's racing. Contact occasionally happens.

Just 6 more days until Tcrash and I get our gold stars!
Thinking about being in SNAIL for a year has made me realize how much I appreciate this group. You guys are so dedicated and work hard for this to work. Thanks for a great year of racing and all the work everyone has done to make this possible.

Looking to the future, what are the snail plans? PS4 launch with Drive Club? GT6 on whatever? Or GT5 until death? Is anyone interested in F1 2013?

A special thanks to Zer05ive and Kcheeb, you guys are the peanut butter that holds this jelly sandwich together, thank you. Goat

I'd just like to take the time to say, what he said!
Btw, Goat, that pb&j thing. Nice.

I've been racing in that room for over 2 years and I've never had a problem. It's fairly clean for the most part because its all people on his friends list. The only time it's gets dirty is when someone not on his friends list pops in.

I ran in that room all night last night with no issues. I watched the replay at GVS where you were forced off...he did force you off but in his defense he accidentally hopped the curb on the exit to the tunnel and had to turn left to correct while trying to hold his line. I did the same thing on the previous lap trying to hold my line because I had a car to my left but the guy had the presence of mind to back off and cut back to the inside.

I have been wrecked and taken out just as often in that room as I have in SNAIL. It's racing. Contact occasionally happens.

100% agree Mr. Qwiet.

Mr. JoeW: I believe you can't judge a room because one night / one race incident. I believe is really unfair to criticize blood's room. He is doing an excellent job hosting and keeping the room as clean as possible.

I has been racing with blood for the past year and I definitely have to agree with Mr. Qwiet. Is a clean and fun room with a lot a variety ( PP / track )

Wacky

Since the topics up I went back to look and realized that yesterday was my one year anniversary of officially joining. I had posted in here a few times before that but actually started then.

I've had a great time all year, only having to miss a few Sunday nights. Hopefully nothing changes to mess that up… ahem…

I jumped in his room a month or so ago and they were all horsing around crashing into each other and carrying on.

I dunno...not my cup o tea. On the other hand there was a race last night at monza in the rain and chatva rear ended me pretty hard at the second chicane which ended my chances....but he waited for me. That was nice of him. The guy who ended my race while I was leading GVS should have done the same. Instead he said it was my fault and left the room. Real classy.

In general there is alot more contact in bloods room than I find in snail it's just everyone is more tolerant and they chat it up on the mic while it's going on. Which is good. I race with Geoff alot and we can race close with no issues.

Anyways....seems like whenever I go into bloods room they are horsing around or there is a bad egg in there trying to run me off.

I jumped in his room a month or so ago and they were all horsing around crashing into each other and carrying on.

I dunno...not my cup o tea. On the other hand there was a race last night at monza in the rain and chatva rear ended me pretty hard at the second chicane which ended my chances....but he waited for me. That was nice of him. The guy who ended my race while I was leading GVS should have done the same. Instead he said it was my fault and left the room. Real classy.

In general there is alot more contact in bloods room than I find in snail it's just everyone is more tolerant and they chat it up on the mic while it's going on. Which is good. I race with Geoff alot and we can race close with issues.

Anyways....seems like whenever I go into bloods room they are horsing around or there is a bad egg in there trying to run me off.

Come back any time my friend.... we will try to make you feel at home :)

I accidentally poked my nose in a battle last night with Geoff and spun him off the last corner at Fuji. We were racing in the top half of the field but I stopped and waited for him just as I would have done in SNAIL.

I guess it's just one of those things where the more you join that room the more you'll understand the unwritten rules of the room and the tendencies of those who frequent the room.

Come back any time my friend.... we will try to make you feel at home :)

I don't get time to go into public rooms very often. But when I do, his room is usually where all my friends are ;) So I stop in to see what is going on, like last night.

Sometimes half of them are drunk and having a grand ol time doing crazy jump tracks and stuff like that. But when I get online in a public room I am looking for a fun time racing and that turns me off when I am not in the same mood as them ;)

No big deal...you just learn real fast that rooms you once used to think were super "clean" are not as clean as the general level of racing we get here.

Blood's room is probably one of the cleanest public rooms but still not as clean as here. I will continue to frequent his room when I am not engaged in snail activities...which is rare...but it happens.

Back