◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Either you misunderstand what he said, or I do. Did you notice that he said "Superspeedway", not "Road Course?" :) (Or am I missing something?)

I'm also missing something since racefan is in D1 so his suggestion seems valid to me, but not apparently to zer0 :confused:

It's definitely me that's missing something. I think I the :mischievous: overshadowed the "Superspeedway" portion of the suggestion for me. My apologies! racefan's suggestion is 100% valid.

Can I change suggestion? If not ill stick with my original one.

Totally forgot about the lil Oval and I love me some oval racing.

Also I should note. I to thought his suggestion was the same track. I was like wait. We can do that. Then I read the post again. Noticed it was the oval. Was like ah didnt think we could suggest the same track. Then got all excited about the possible dirt track action that will be with the combo on that lil oval and got excited. LoL

I guess I wasn't the only one to have my eyes tricked, but there's no need for you to change your suggestion. Since racefan78 has already made it, it's on the table for Worst_Driver to select. In other words, this isn't a vote. The suggestions are simply taken to compile a list choices for the repeat prize winner to pick from. That being said, you can certainly lobby for what selection you want him to pick (which I guess you've already done :lol:).

To be clear, I don't have a problem with people suggesting ways to improve the league. I have a problem with not letting winners win. I have since that idea began.

In order to speed this week's review process, we need replays uploaded quickly for D1, D3, and D4.

We also need stewards to review them. Please go to the stewards forum and let us know which Division you can look at today. The out of bounds issues are really the only thing holding us up.

The sooner we get this done the sooner we can break in our new car and practice for the Wednesday night practice races.

To be clear, I don't have a problem with people suggesting ways to improve the league. I have a problem with not letting winners win. I have since that idea began.

I actually agree with this. If the winner wins, he picks. It's incentive to keep coming back and keep winning and should push others to improve so they have a shot at winning/picking.

What we've done with this repeat winner process is taken a "best of both worlds" approach. Previously if you won a prize more than once in a season, your prize would go to the next driver in line as we don't want any one person monopolizing the car and track choices.

However, that wasn't entirely fair as the repeat winner was getting stripped entirely from a prize simply for winning it twice. On the other hand, we wanted to give an opportunity for drivers who normally wouldn't get a chance to influence the car or track selection to do so.

That's why the current solution works so well IMO. On certain occasions, more drivers get an opportunity to influence the car and track selections, but the repeat winner is the one who make the final decision. I really enjoy the dynamics of this solution. It emphasizes community over a "no time for losers" approach.

Hey everyone, just wanted to make sure that all of you knew about free $10 PSN credit that was sent out. When I received the PSN message a few weeks ago, I just assumed it was SPAM and ignored it. However, I got a follow-up e-mail from Sony a few days ago and typed in the code. Guess what? The code was 100% legit and $10 was added to my PSN wallet! Anyways, just wanted to make sure everyone who got the offer takes advantage of it. Oh yeah..

The codes expire today!

Hey everyone, just wanted to make sure that all of you knew about free $10 PSN credit that was sent out. When I received the PSN message a few weeks ago, I just assumed it was SPAM and ignored it. However, I got a follow-up e-mail from Sony a few days ago and typed in the code. Guess what? The code was 100% legit and $10 was added to my PSN wallet! Anyways, just wanted to make sure everyone who got the offer takes advantage of it. Oh yeah..

The codes expire today!

That's weird, I never got this code

I got that too and assumed it was spam but did not delete it. Any word as to why they sent that out?

From what I read in the PSN notifications they did it for spending $50.00 or more.

I did not get the offer code email either.

That's weird, I never got this code

Check your PSN messages for something that looks like this.

I got that too and assumed it was spam but did not delete it. Any word as to why they sent that out?

Upon further review, it appears that only a few loyal lucky people got the code and it's caused quite a stir on the PlayStation forums.

From what I read in the PSN notifications they did it for spending $50.00 or more.

I did not get the offer code email either.

Hmm.. the thread I linked above indicates that there no criteria has been provided. Are you sure you're not thinking about the promo offer that allows anyone who spends $50 on the PSN to get an additional $10 for free?

zer05ive
Hmm.. the thread I linked above indicates that there no criteria has been provided. Are you sure you're not thinking about the promo offer that allows anyone who spends $50 on the PSN to get an additional $10 for free?

You are correct and I stand corrected. In any event, I did not get either. Perhaps the former was for accounts having been active over a certain time and the latter certainly requiring a prerequisite amount which I haven't spent yet.

Doesn't matter since I've still got funds in the wallet from the last card I loaded.

Got my code and it is for sure legit. I buy a lot of movies off PSN. They bought me 2.5 more for free. LOL

ATTENTION SNAILs!

I'd like to know if there's anyone interested in directing a Tuesday night S.N.A.I.L. event. Tuesdays have historically been reserved for STaTS, but they've moved to Friday nights instead. And while we were going to move dabneyd's endurance series to Tuesdays, but he's no longer able to direct it.

What I'd like to see on Tuesday nights is S.N.A.I.L.'s first ever multi-class racing! We've talked about doing that for a long time, but it has materialized yet and I'd like to change that asap! :D

I think the timing for this to finally happen is perfect considering that the newly merged GRAND-AM and ALMS series are going to announce their new name and logo next week. Therefore, we can base our new Tuesday night series on this newly merged and soon-to-be-named series and we can also base the classes we race on their new classes (basically prototype and GT classes).

Please PM me if you're interested in running our first ever "S.N.A.I.L. Multi-Class Racing" event. If you have questions or comments about this idea, simply post them on this thread. I'd like to have the first race be no later than March 19, which is just a few days after GRAND-AM and ALMS reveal their unified name and logo. :dopey:

ATTENTION SNAILs!

I'd like to know if there's anyone interested in directing a Tuesday night S.N.A.I.L. event. Tuesdays have historically been reserved for STaTS, but they've moved to Friday nights instead. And while we were going to move dabneyd's endurance series to Tuesdays, but he's no longer able to direct it.

What I'd like to see on Tuesday nights is S.N.A.I.L.'s first ever multi-class racing! We've talked about doing that for a long time, but it has materialized yet and I'd like to change that asap! :D

I think the timing for this to finally happen is perfect considering that the newly merged GRAND-AM and ALMS series are going to announce their new name and logo next week. Therefore, we can base our new Tuesday night series on this newly merged and soon-to-be-named series and we can also base the classes we race on their new classes (basically prototype and GT classes).

Please PM me if you're interested in running our first ever "S.N.A.I.L. Multi-Class Racing" event. If you have questions or comments about this idea, simply post them on this thread. I'd like to have the first race be no later than March 19, which is just a few days after GRAND-AM and ALMS reveal their unified name and logo. :dopey:

I really want to run this, but I can't do it alone. I'd be willing to help anyone who steps up to be the director for this series with scorekeeping etc.

I love the 2 class racing idea, and I would like to get involved in some sort of enduro event to help improve my focus and consistency, so I'd love to compete on tuesdays when I can. Unfortunately with my busy school schedule, and all my other SNAIL related activities, I don't think I would be able to help out much on the administration side.

In order to speed this week's review process, we need replays uploaded quickly for D1, D3, and D4.

We also need stewards to review them. Please go to the stewards forum and let us know which Division you can look at today. The out of bounds issues are really the only thing holding us up.

The sooner we get this done the sooner we can break in our new car and practice for the Wednesday night practice races.

D3 is all uploaded. I also uploaded last nights PP CAP races into D3 since that is where they took place.:)

D3 is all uploaded. I also uploaded last nights PP CAP races into D3 since that is where they took place.:)

Thanks Goat! Btw, did you see this post and all of the replies to it? I noticed that you (and quite a few others) haven't replied to it yet. I would really appreciate anyone who hasn't replied yet to please do so. :)

5 D1 replays are uploaded. I'm only missing the first which Owensracing will send me soon. I'll upload it ASAP.
Sorry for the delay.

No incident to my memory in the first race.

5 D1 replays are uploaded. I'm only missing the first which Owensracing will send me soon. I'll upload it ASAP.
Sorry for the delay.

No incident to my memory in the first race.

Because you were out front cruising! Haha, great racing Sunday. Great job as always Worst.

9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific (one hour earlier) - [number 1]
10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific (our usual time) - [number 1]
11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific (one hour later) - [number 3]

ATTENTION SNAILs!

Awwwww man, ashame it's on Tuesday, I would've loved to be a part if this, maybe during the summer I'll be there

Because you were out front cruising! Haha, great racing Sunday. Great job as always Worst.

Hahaha, I wasn't ''cruising'' alone on that race though, a bright yellow car was right up my rear bumper. :lol:

Great driving from you too. 👍

BTW, what are you suggesting for this week's combo ? A track please, because the vette ain't going away yet. :D

Back