◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Just 6 more days until Tcrash and I get our gold stars!
Thinking about being in SNAIL for a year has made me realize how much I appreciate this group. You guys are so dedicated and work hard for this to work. Thanks for a great year of racing and all the work everyone has done to make this possible.

Looking to the future, what are the snail plans? PS4 launch with Drive Club? GT6 on whatever? Or GT5 until death? Is anyone interested in F1 2013?

A special thanks to Zer05ive and Kcheeb, you guys are the peanut butter that holds this jelly sandwich together, thank you. Goat

only way to do gt6 on ps3 is if they price drop because of ps4 release. so i would say drive club is the way to go imo (given it isnt a flop)

Just 6 more days until Tcrash and I get our gold stars!
Thinking about being in SNAIL for a year has made me realize how much I appreciate this group. You guys are so dedicated and work hard for this to work. Thanks for a great year of racing and all the work everyone has done to make this possible.

Looking to the future, what are the snail plans? PS4 launch with Drive Club? GT6 on whatever? Or GT5 until death? Is anyone interested in F1 2013?

A special thanks to Zer05ive and Kcheeb, you guys are the peanut butter that holds this jelly sandwich together, thank you. Goat

Congrats goat, I've been in this league for about 6 months and it's really changed my perspective of racing. I used to think that racing was all about speed and diving in for an overtake just before a hairpin (probably because my fav racer is Lewis Hamilton) or sliding from side to side to try to hold my position. I would also like to thank cheeb and zero for all of their hard work that gets put into this league, from stewarding to introducing new SNAILs to the league there's always someone there. Also there are alot of great people in this league that have helped me alot throughout these six months. This league has also shown me some cars that I would never of even thought about buying in the game. Although I may never use them again, they'll still be in my garage with a memory to each of them.

So once again thanks to zero, cheeb and everyone else in this league for being supportive and being a community instead of a group of people that just say hi every once and a while. 👍

As for the next few games that are comin out, I'm definitely interested in F1 2013 when it comes out and GT6 if it comes out of PS3 I'll be there.

qwietstorm
I've been racing in that room for over 2 years and I've never had a problem. It's fairly clean for the most part because its all people on his friends list. The only time it's gets dirty is when someone not on his friends list pops in.

I ran in that room all night last night with no issues. I watched the replay at GVS where you were forced off...he did force you off but in his defense he accidentally hopped the curb on the exit to the tunnel and had to turn left to correct while trying to hold his line. I did the same thing on the previous lap trying to hold my line because I had a car to my left but the guy had the presence of mind to back off and cut back to the inside.

I have been wrecked and taken out just as often in that room as I have in SNAIL. It's racing. Contact occasionally happens.

Hey joe I got the replay of what happen and it was not like what you said. I think its very bad to talk like that about this room when (Bssic) are here very rarely. Hes my friends and you insulted him for a error. You always bumped my rear in D-2 did u remember and I never insulted you for that. Tdown!

Nothing official until D4 replays are reviewed and more stewards make their way to the stewards forum to comment on some issues.

Hey joe I got the replay of what happen and it was not like what you said. I think its very bad to talk like that about this room when (Bssic) are here very rarely. Hes my friends and you insulted him for a error. You always bumped my rear in D-2 did u remember and I never insulted you for that. Tdown!

I think you quoted the wrong guy. And I think you need to step back Green and go back and see who was penalized more in the past...you or me? I believe you may have even been on the last chance list...or at least very close to it.

Last night you even sent me a message in PS3 saying you saw what I was talking about. Anyways...who cares...I didn't insult him. I said he knocked me off while I was leading and never slowed down. Then he said it was my mistake afterwards and left. All true. Not insults.

Anyways...we are talking about a public lobby...let's get back on point here.

JoeW
I think you quoted the wrong guy. And I think you need to step back Green and go back and see who was penalized more in the past...you or me? I believe you may have even been on the last chance list...or at least very close to it.

Last night you even sent me a message in PS3 saying you saw what I was talking about. Anyways...who cares...I didn't insult him. I said he knocked me off while I was leading and never slowed down. Then he said it was my mistake afterwards and left. All true. Not insults.

He was wrong in saying it was your fault Joe. And in my eyes he should have stopped.

Am I wrong in saying the vette' is on Superspeedway Motegi? I thought I saw that as the choice. Or is that choice not official?

That was just a suggestion for me to pick. I've won prize B two times, so on the second time, I have ask people who raced in D1 last sunday and choose one.

Now, I can choose between Superspeedway Motegi, Tsukuba or Indy Road. I have a car suggestion too. EK9 Civic.

I'll make my choice official when the results will be official.

He was wrong in saying it was your fault Joe. And in my eyes he should have stopped.

Sorry for laying into blood's room earlier. I just got online and saw alot of you guys in there and thought it was going to be a ton of fun. Then Bss303 got me at GVS. Then we went to monza in the rain and chatva rear ended me hard enough to blast me through the second chicane...he waited but then he rear ended me pretty hard several times later in the race (the rain was getting harder and the traction was getting worse...I understand, but it was still frustrating). Listening to you guys hoot and holler about all the fun at the front ;)

Anyways...I'm sure I'll hop in there next time snail is empty and I'm out and about.

Good day to you Ice! Sorry to hear of your disappointing experience in Blood's room.:crazy: Please come back and try it again! There are a few currently active snails ( DRgreen, Wacky, Quitestorm) and others that join this room on a regular basis. IMOO this is the cleanest open room online except for the occasional bone head that gets filtered out rather quickly. Most of the drivers are not there to win, and I feel Blood's room is all about the camaraderie! That's why we keep coming back! I've never heard so much laughter in an open room as I have in Blood's! You can even hear DRgreen laughing even though he's not mic'ed up! Hope to see you in there again soon!
As for me, the ski season will be ending in a few short weeks and I'm looking forward to racing on Sunday night with all the snail's again!
Have a great day everyone!:)

JoeW

The only problem its to you talk about this room badly and said it was a waste of time to went here .I have change my opinion of you. How can you talk about my bad past in snail racing for make you important? I said all this things because you talk too much about this room on a league forum for nothing. If you are not happy to race here, just leave. I said i saw only and not you had reason , he was in front of you (front racer) and you was very close to him and you never give him space. And I quote the wrong guy? Are you sure Mr Important? Next time stay off public lobby if you think you are perfect.

That was just a suggestion for me to pick. I've won prize B two times, so on the second time, I have ask people who raced in D1 last sunday and choose one.

Now, I can choose between Superspeedway Motegi, Tsukuba or Indy Road. I have a car suggestion too. EK9 Civic.

I'll make my choice official when the results will be official.

Yeah I think I read the post wrong. My mistake

I think its very bad to talk like that about this room when (Bssic) are here very rarely. Hes my friends and you insulted him for a error. You always bumped my rear in D-2 did u remember and I never insulted you for that. Tdown!

How can you talk about my bad past in snail racing for make you important?

And here you are talking about my past.

Last night that room WAS a waste of my time. Other days it has not been a waste of my time. If I had joined after Bss left then it may have been different.

Qwiet saw the replay and believes Bss should have waited.

Anyways...it's over and done. Green I think you are overreacting to my post about a bad experience in a public room. So EVERY time you go there it's just all perfect and clean and you sleep like a baby at night knowing it has been a perfect experience in every way? I doubt it. Last night I had a bad experience there...who cares?

JoeW

Last night that room WAS a waste of my time. Other days it has not been a waste of my time. If I had joined after Bss left then it may have been different.

Yes he should and you should gave more space when you was alone far away with him . You was at 2 inch on his bumper. And you want to talk about the past of 2012 when we are in 2013. The bumps I had talk was in january . You remember?Or you remember only other racers errors. You think you can talk a lot because you are here in snail since longtime , but the fact is you are not perfect because you are in snail. You come in this great room for after talk**** here. Its a little hypocrite.

Ok, Ice, i just re winded the forum and realized that you're talking about blood's room. Yeah, you're absolutely right, blood's room turned into a vanity fair war between a couple of old pals and the aggressiveness between them grew immensely turning the races into real mayhem running over anyone that gets in the way.
After two years, the last time i raced there was early last week, in grand valley east and before we got to the tunnel i was already rammed off track by at least three of them. I got mad, i loose my tongue and never went back. In the meantime he deleted me helping me making my decision final. I'm way too "snailed" to run with dirty people like that. Even Chatva refered to that, lol.
The "clean" on the room's name is an absolute joke.

And you, Greenthumb, it surprises me how you stick to that guy through thick and thin knowing that he has no respect for you, deleting you because of some other guy like he did about a year ago and constantly making public fun of your bad english.
Like me, i think you're too good to waste your talent in that room.

Hi huys sorry iv not raced for a while my controller developed a fault so didnt want to ruin peoples racing however I puchased a new one today so all being well il be racing this sunday

Depending on the fault you might be able to fix it just by pulling it a part and wiping some of the contact surfaces clean with a cloth. They're a bit finicky to put back together but not too bad.

I had a DS3 that was going haywire–"pushing" all sorts of buttons that I hadn't. I did that and it works great now.

…now I need to try that on the old SIXAXIS controllers I have that have minor problems…

Schmiggz
And you, Greenthumb, it surprises me how you stick to that guy through thick and thin knowing that he has no respect for you, deleting you because of some other guy like he did about a year ago and constantly making public fun of your bad english.
Like me, i think you're too good to waste your talent in that room.

I was on another thing schmiggz and not bloodredsky and you put that frustration on this forum and all make fun of my english and idc. He erased me because i was agressive and a longtime passed n i change.

And you want to talk about the past of 2012 when we are in 2013. The bumps I had talk was in january . You remember?Or you remember only other racers errors. You think you can talk a lot because you are here in snail since longtime , but the fact is you are not perfect because you are in snail. You come in this great room for after talk**** here. Its a little hypocrite.

What the hell are you talking about?

Here are the facts...I had a bad experience in Blood's room last night. I did not insult anyone nor did I talk about your past. You jumped in, brought up the past, defended the honor or your friend Bss and Blood and have been shouting at me ever since.

I never said I was great or awesome or super clean or anything. You are going nuts today...

JoeW

Anyways...it's over and done. Green I think you are overreacting to my post about a bad experience in a public room. So EVERY time you go there it's just all perfect and clean and you sleep like a baby at night knowing it has been a perfect experience in every way? I doubt it. Last night I had a bad experience there...who cares?

Yea its not all perfect but dont need to screen the name of the host who give his time every night since 3 years for only 1 racer who did a error (With You).

Anyways, everybody is free to chose wherever we want do be or with whom we want to be so cheers to that.
PS. I have nothing, absolutely nothing against bloodredsky. I just think that in this particular moment his room sucks cuz it's not clean, there's no racecraft at all and yes, it pissed me off a little bit that he deleted me after 2 years of every night friendship with a simple explanation: "LOL" and "YUR FUNNY". That's all he was able to process to explain the reasons why he deleted me!!!
One big cheers do blood..... CHEEEERS.

JoeW
What the hell are you talking about?

Here are the facts...I had a bad experience in Blood's room last night. I did not insult anyone nor did I talk about your past. You jumped in, brought up the past, defended the honor or your friend Bss and Blood and have been shouting at me ever since.

I never said I was great or awesome or super clean or anything. You are going nuts today...

You lost respect on me with your message, kidding a little like im not serious. You told my friend was a hole last nite just after he left. And you tell me im a nuts too now. You really think you are on the top or what. I talk to you as a grown man like you are too and you respond to me like im a kid. Maybe you are more older than me but that not mean you can talk like that. I finished to talk with you now because you play with me and I dont like that. Im the grown man telling you to stop talk**** for nothing about a public room who got respect of most of the time. Now you can say what you want but think before writing. Tdown to how you are desrespectful with who dont like your opinion.

Back