◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,643 comments
Like i said before, all the event details are still open for discussion but in that particular case, non tuning will cause a problem as all the import car choices have to be tremendously restrict to keep the even balance with the few muscles the game offers plus, we will have to wait for the necks's choices, check they're car's output to choose ours in conformity because the main setting of this competition will be cars being as even as possible as the same thing with drivers will be impossible!!! So far, rednecks have 3 D1's, 1 D3 and 1 D5. Imports have 1 D1, 2 D3 and 2 D4 :crazy:
I'd have to agree here, considering almost every muscle car in the game only has 4 gears and hits redline half way through even small straights, I don't think not tuning would work for this event. Dangerzone though had a good idea, to set max weights and hp. that helps to keep things closer. Although boost sucks. However, perhaps we could group people together by their division, meaning a d1 redneck can race a d1 import, and a d3 redneck would race a d3 import, or at least no more then a single jump in divisions. With that said, I am not a big fan of using on the spot randomly generated courses. We have enough tracks in the game to suit our needs. The chances of getting a track that is really horrible, I'd rather not.

Tex, I'm finally nearly in the same boat. We just got an inspection done on the house we are buying, just one thing to fix, some slats need to be added to the railing around the deck. I guess a small dog could fit through and fall 2 feet, so it was a safety issue, I guess. We have about 2 more weeks I'm guessing then we will be moving all of our stuff out of the various places we have stashed it and getting settled in as well.

Howdy SNAILers - Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ....... all were truely needed.
Moving is such a wonderful experience ....... Yeah, right.
The "stuff" is all in one place and inside - but far from being put away. Still in that "Where is this going? Where is ___ I saw it just a minute ago?" mode of existence. If all goes perfectly, I'll try and be On Track toward the end of the week.
Have missed "My Addiction" a lot. Might even have a Man-Cave Corner when all is set up.
Thanks again for your thoughts,
TEX

Welcome back, TEX!! :cheers:

Howdy SNAILers - Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ....... all were truely needed.
Moving is such a wonderful experience ....... Yeah, right.
The "stuff" is all in one place and inside - but far from being put away. Still in that "Where is this going? Where is ___ I saw it just a minute ago?" mode of existence. If all goes perfectly, I'll try and be On Track toward the end of the week.
Have missed "My Addiction" a lot. Might even have a Man-Cave Corner when all is set up.
Thanks again for your thoughts,
TEX

GR8 to have you back Tex!!!!

Has anyone here ever put together a karting league?

I'd love to get involved in one for sure. Raced a Jr Kart series and throughly enjoyed it.

Good tracks I've raced Karts on:
Monaco
Kart Space
Tsukuba
Suzuka East
Autumn Mini
Motegi North? .99mi
Madrid mini
My 3/8 mile oval

;)

Calling all D3ers, S.N.A.I.L. needs your help!​

With a lot of help from a lot of people, we're near to having a complete data set for the month of April. I would love to see it all done :)

BUT, I don't have the replays from April 14th or 21st for D3. If you have one or more of the replays for D3 on those dates, let me know and we'll work on getting them uploaded so I can be in data heaven :lol:

So far:

6 Necks vs 5 Imports - Needed another 2 vs 3

Necks from lower divisions would be MORE than welcome
Imports from D1 would make my day :D

The kartings also sounds amazing but i can't get myself into more stuff or else one day i'll get to bed and there's another dude there :D:D:D

Kcheeb, i'm so sorry bro. After realizing there's no race complaints evolving myself I delete the replays. :(

Calling all D3ers, S.N.A.I.L. needs your help!​

With a lot of help from a lot of people, we're near to having a complete data set for the month of April. I would love to see it all done :)

BUT, I don't have the replays from April 14th or 21st for D3. If you have one or more of the replays for D3 on those dates, let me know and we'll work on getting them uploaded so I can be in data heaven :lol:

I think I have most of them. May be missing 1 or 2 races from the 21st.

Ill upload them later tonight.

Any of you that are into FPS playing Dust 514? I'm downloading it now. I like the concepts of eve, but rally never got into it, but with this game, and the ability to work in tandem with players on eve servers. This game looks sick though. If anyone plays or is looking for a new FPS, this one is it, and its free to play, so nothing to buy. The onlything that needs purchasing is variants in uniforms and such, everything else is earned in game, so people can't buy a tactical advantage.
I'm digging into the aspects of the game now, but maybe we can get a snail guild going.

Any of you that are into FPS playing Dust 514? I'm downloading it now. I like the concepts of eve, but rally never got into it, but with this game, and the ability to work in tandem with players on eve servers. This game looks sick though. If anyone plays or is looking for a new FPS, this one is it, and its free to play, so nothing to buy. The onlything that needs purchasing is variants in uniforms and such, everything else is earned in game, so people can't buy a tactical advantage.
I'm digging into the aspects of the game now, but maybe we can get a snail guild going.

Talk to Garris; he was big into Eve.

I'd love to get involved in one for sure. Raced a Jr Kart series and throughly enjoyed it.

Good tracks I've raced Karts on:
Monaco
Kart Space
Tsukuba
Suzuka East
Autumn Mini
Motegi North? .99mi
Madrid mini
My 3/8 mile oval

;)

Owens we need to get together and set something up.

If someone selects the Commodore or Monaro, is that an import or a muscle car.....I was waiting for that to happen on the TV show to see everyone go cross-eyed trying to figure it out :lol:

With all this exciting talk about Rednecks and Karts lets not forget that this Saturday is another chance to try out Performance Cap Racing (think of it as shuffle racing that does not suck)

Saturday Race Night in D3 Lounge

05/04/13 at 10:00 PM EST/ 7:00 pm PST
img.php

This event will run with a combined PP cap of:
All cars PP must be between 387 and 523

Qualifying and the first race will take place at

Mazda Laguna Seca

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in The Performance Cap thread that you would like to take part. I will add your name to the list.

If you have never taken part in the Performance Cap Racing you can use the following lineup of cars:

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96, Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08, Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00

They can all be found in the New Car dealership. Just give them an oil change and come see what being a Capper is all about:) Or you can choose your own lineup. Simply let us know what cars you will be using in the format below.

Driver - FF Car (PP) - 4wd Car (PP) - FR Car (PP) - MR Car (PP) - Total PP

Last edited:
If someone selects the Commodore or Monaro, is that an import or a muscle car.....I was waiting for that to happen on the TV show to see everyone go cross-eyed trying to figure it out :lol:
How about the Ford RS200;)

Nice, you almost squatted what I weigh. :D When I was in high school, they gave us shirts for the 1200, 1300, 1400, and so on club shirts. It was based on combined bench, dead lift, and squat. You had to be able to throw it up three times for it to count and you had to do it back to back to back. I still have my 1700lb club shirt in a box somewhere. 430 bench, 670 dead lift, and 600 squat is what got me the shirt. Of course this was almost 20 years ago. The football players at the high school where I live now are thrilled if they can get to 1000 combined.

We're you guys a raw club or did you use equipment.

Given my circumstance of having been in 3 car crashes, on top of being obese and out of shape I'm happy with 315:tup:
Only benching 225 but I've had a minor tear in the labrum of my left shoulder as well as a supraspinatus injury, which made have to work back up from 135 👎

well, technically, the rs200, the holdens, and the newer gto should all be imports, since the gto is just a holden with a different bumper. I would also put the scions in this grouping as well, since technically, none of them where designed in america, or started there life in america. And the show, and this challenge is called "can you beat a redneck" not "can you beat a muscle car" I'd say any american car is open game. Schmiggz, this is your boat man, how should we be rocking it?

We're you guys a raw club or did you use equipment.

Given my circumstance of having been in 3 car crashes, on top of being obese and out of shape I'm happy with 315:tup:
Only benching 225 but I've had a minor tear in the labrum of my left shoulder as well as a supraspinatus injury, which made have to work back up from 135 👎
Sounds like you should probably stay away from the heavy weights man. They may do you more harm then good.

Latest Posts

Back