0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
BryCivicSi
I can throw in a set with each trade. I have all sets if you want to pick. I have a MONZA red Corvette and two Elan already- yellow and green. If yours are different, I will take them.

Le mans blue for the Corvette
Lotus élan carnival red
Lotus Europa Special Regency Red (dark)

I would like to have the following suits ( foehn, Blaze, Scorpion)

Last edited:
I have the Europa in Regency Red so I will take the Vette and Elan if still available. If the Elan isn't available, the Suzuki works. That would make 6 trades so select 3 more sets.

I have the Europa in Regency Red so I will take the Vette and Elan if still available. If the Elan isn't available, the Suzuki works. That would make 6 trades so select 3 more sets.

The Elan is still available ( I have two of them ) so I'll mark you down for the Elan and the Vette.

3 more sets...hmmm how about Double Stripe Pro, Ripple and Mistral?

I have all the paints, I would be interested in your 0/0 lambos. I can send the paint tomorrow before reset, and then 5 more after that.

I have all the paints, I would be interested in your 0/0 lambos. I can send the paint tomorrow before reset, and then 5 more after that.

Sure thing, send an FR to GrandGTM and let me know if you have Midnight Purple II and III :D

Ok deal my friend, you can send whenever, as soon as you accept FR I will send 5 of the paints and 5 more after reset:tup:

I just got the first batch of paints. Thanks!

I added you to the schedule for the Lambos check the OP.

I am interested in your Lotus Europa Special '71 in Regency Red.👍 Do you ever back up your cars because I am interested in ones that are crossed off as well.
What paint did you want? I have all colors.:)

I am interested in your Lotus Europa Special '71 in Regency Red.👍 Do you ever back up your cars because I am interested in ones that are crossed off as well.
What paint did you want? I have all colors.:)

I don't back up my cars, but consider the Europa Special yours, will add it to the schedule on the OP.

As far as paints go, for the Europa how about 5 Matte Blacks?

I don't back up my cars, but consider the Europa Special yours, will add it to the schedule on the OP.

As far as paints go, for the Europa how about 5 Matte Blacks?

Sounds awesome, thank you sir:tup: will send tomorrow!!:)

Put me down for that Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 0/0 in Dark Metal Gray. "Only for ticket Lv 21, 23, 24" I have all 3 so you pick. Cool?

Put me down for that Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 0/0 in Dark Metal Gray. "Only for ticket Lv 21, 23, 24" I have all 3 so you pick. Cool?

Cool I'll take the Level 23 ticket please, adding you to the schedule. Please check the OP and send a friend request to GrandGTM.

I would like the LP400 in Verde Countach for any 5 paints you want at reset today. Car does not have to be today

I would like the LP400 in Verde Countach for any 5 paints you want at reset today. Car does not have to be today

Do you have AMG Monza Grau (the SLS Matte paint)? if so I'd like 5 of those, if you have less than 5 then as many as you can plus some Matte white.

Adding you to the schedule. Send me an FR please.

Do you have AMG Monza Grau (the SLS Matte paint)? if so I'd like 5 of those, if you have less than 5 then as many as you can plus some Matte white.

Adding you to the schedule. Send me an FR please.

I'm sorry another deal jumped ahead of this so I cannot send paints until the 3rd but I do have at least 5 of all the "rare" colors.

Another classic muscle car up for grabs Shelby GT350R '65 (white with blue stripes) I'm assuming it only comes in this color because I haven't seen any other colors for it.

Hi what colour is the nissan 240 zg in your ocd? Would you do a deal for my paints for it? Cheers

Ah!! I see you have the Shelby GT350R '65 0/0 , one of the cars high on my wishlist. I can trade you any 5 paintchips you'd like for it, and trade the 16. september?

Back