0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
Ah!! I see you have the Shelby GT350R '65 0/0 , one of the cars high on my wishlist. I can trade you any 5 paintchips you'd like for it, and trade the 16. september?

No problem dude. I have you set on the 16th for the GT350R. Got any Formula Chameleon Green, Chameleon Blue and Gran Turismo White Pearl?

It's Grand Prix Maroon.

Nice, i am interested in this car can we do a deal for 5 paints please? Your choice i have all mattes, chromes and colourshifts and also over 1900 paints. I can send fr cheers

Nice, i am interested in this car can we do a deal for 5 paints please? Your choice i have all mattes, chromes and colourshifts and also over 1900 paints. I can send fr cheers

Great, I'll schedule you for the 17th, I want some Formula Chameleon Green, Chameleon Blue and Gran Turismo white pearl if you have them.

No problem dude. I have you set on the 16th for the GT350R. Got any Formula Chameleon Green, Chameleon Blue and Gran Turismo White Pearl?

Awesome:tup: Gotta check the Gran Turismo White Pearl, the others I have, Ill PM you tomorrow!

Great, I'll schedule you for the 17th, I want some Formula Chameleon Green, Chameleon Blue and Gran Turismo white pearl if you have them.

Cheers as above i also,need to check gt white pearl. Will send fr tomorrow mate cheers

I don't want to offend you with more paint. How about a ticket of your choice on 09/08. I have them all. 👍

Cool I'll take a 1970 ticket. That stupid Chaparral 2J is not just popping up in my UCD no matter how many times I recycle! Thanks!

Cool I'll take a 1970 ticket. That stupid Chaparral 2J is not just popping up in my UCD no matter how many times I recycle! Thanks!

Deal my friend:tup::) I will send you an FR from my ticket account. cryptomanic667.

Cheers as above i also,need to check gt white pearl. Will send fr tomorrow mate cheers

fr sent, thanks. i do have gt white pearl so what kind of mix of your three paints would you like? or just a random mix of the 3?

you will receive your paints well before the 17th, will give you a date when i have a better idea cheers:tup:

I don't want to offend you with more paint. How about a ticket of your choice on 09/08. I have them all. 👍
sorry mate but i dont think its offensive to offer the guy what he has requested...." 5 paint chips for the classics" 👍

No problem with that mate. I may send them today as i am waiting on a fr being accepted from someone else who i had penciled in for paints, so if he dosnt accept in, say 6 or 7 hours then you will get his slot otherwise it will be end of next week. Cheers mate

So you have to send me an FR again :) No problem I'll add you to the schedule.

You got it, I'll send it later today. 👍

And pick you paint and horns. My best selling horns are here. :D

You can find more paint in my thread too if you want something different.

You got it, I'll send it later today. 👍

And pick you paint and horns. My best selling horns are here. :D

You can find more paint in my thread too if you want something different.

I'm not really into collecting horns and I just checked my paint collection it seems I need to stop taking any more chromes since I now have a decent stock of them. Same goes for mattes too. How about a complete set of suits or helmets?

I'm not really into collecting horns and I just checked my paint collection it seems I need to stop taking any more chromes since I now have a decent stock of them. Same goes for mattes too. How about a complete set of suits or helmets?

Sure no problem, just let me know what you want. I send 45 pieces a night, so it takes 2 days to receive.

And you can still have the horns. :lol:

Edit: I will only send 30 pieces in one day because you have lots of stuff coming in from other people.

Sure no problem, just let me know what you want. I send 45 pieces a night, so it takes 2 days to receive.

And you can still have the horns. :lol:

Edit: I will only send 30 pieces in one day because you have lots of stuff coming in from other people.

Great then I'll PM you the sets I want in a couple of hours.

I can send 5 silver tonight, we'll call it advance payment for something good, and some of the chameleon green the next night

Do you happen to have the gold Bellett 1600 GT-R in the online car shop? Or what color is it?

I can send 5 silver tonight, we'll call it advance payment for something good, and some of the chameleon green the next night

Thanks! and thanks also for racing my Bobs :) I appreciate it you have been such a great help.

I sent two chameleon blue, one formula chameleon green and two light red matte. I can send the same set tomorrow two if you would like. I also sent a set of suits you asked for.

BryCivicSi
I sent two chameleon blue, one formula chameleon green and two light red matte. I can send the same set tomorrow two if you would like. I also sent a set of suits you asked for.

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Due to a cancellation I have had to adjust the schedule accordingly. Please check your schedules and confirm your trades. Thank you and sorry about this, it's out of my hands.

Also the Lamborghini Countache LP400 in Verde Countache is now AVAILABLE again.

Back