0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
I have two chameleon orange paints I can send per day. Wish I saw that earlier cause a let a car in the UCD slip by with that paint and decided not to buy it. Coulda had more to send. arg!

So, expect 8 from me over the next few days.

I have two chameleon orange paints I can send per day. Wish I saw that earlier cause a let a car in the UCD slip by with that paint and decided not to buy it. Coulda had more to send. arg!

So, expect 8 from me over the next few days.

I just discovered that I had 2 and used one to paint my MP4-12C and it looked so good so now I want more of it :D

Don't worry about it man whatever you have is fine with me.

Last edited:
I just discovered that I had 2 and used one to paint my MP4-12C and it looked so good so now I want more of it :D

It is a sweet color for sure. Do you have New Imola Orange Pearl? It is a Honda orange that I like a lot too. I can send one over for you to test. I also have a lot of neon green if that is of any interest.

Isotope Green Rims (Lotus color)
renaultsportfinal.jpg

Chrome Orange or Orange Chrome (I forget but it is a Lotus color)
GrandValleySpeedway.jpg

New Imola Orange Pearl (Honda)
AutumnRing_2.jpg

I have the Honda color and one Chrome orange, you are correct it's a Lotus color. I will have to check later to see if I have any Neon Green and will get back to you on that.

Hi,
I'd like your Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 in Verde Countach (Green)
can you please schedule me for it?

EDIT: I can send Matte White, Matte Light Red, Formula Chameleon Green, Chameleon Blue and Chameleon Orange

Last edited:
I have the Honda color and one Chrome orange, you are correct it's a Lotus color. I will have to check later to see if I have any Neon Green and will get back to you on that.

I have all 2400 unique colors so I can always send an assortment of "neon" colors for you to evaluate.

Hi, i see my car has been moved foward to the 16th. Thanks for that. Your paints are booked in for the 9th ok. Cheers mate take care for now.

jvr
Hi,
I'd like your Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 in Verde Countach (Green)
can you please schedule me for it?

EDIT: I can send Matte White, Matte Light Red, Formula Chameleon Green, Chameleon Blue and Chameleon Orange

I'll take some Matte White and Chameleon Orange please :D

You have been added to the schedule. I'm glad the green Countache has found a home.

Ok. Both those mercedes for 2 24 tickets on the 20th and the 21st. If thats ok with u. =)

I'll take some Matte White and Chameleon Orange please :D

You have been added to the schedule. I'm glad the green Countache has found a home.

OK, thanks mate. FR sent

EDIT:
2x matte white + 3x Chameleon Orange sent!
cheers

Last edited:
I sent 5 assorted neon green paints. If you want more, let me know. I will send the suits tomorrow morning. They take a bit to send and I am about to pass out.

Thanks bro! I got the paints from you, mike and jvr. I'm gonna try the green ones and let you know. Gonna send you the Europa now.

I apologize to SHYAM and jvr, I had to move you in the schedule before I forgot to reserve a date for ID_Racing for a trade he's making before you. Schedule updated. Sorry guys!

I apologize to SHYAM and jvr, I had to move you in the schedule before I forgot to reserve a date for ID_Racing for a trade he's making before you. Schedule updated. Sorry guys!

No worries ;-)

Hey man I sent a Friend Request but you're MAXED out apparently. Drop some dead weight so I can add you.

14/9 >> TheMocoMan Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 0/0 in Dark Metal Gray for Level 23 ticket

Hey man I sent a Friend Request but you're MAXED out apparently. Drop some dead weight so I can add you.

14/9 >> TheMocoMan Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 0/0 in Dark Metal Gray for Level 23 ticket

I'll do that right away.

Back