1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,477 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
Testing:

100_6155.jpg

Crikey - that was so quick, it was scary.
Testing ancient Apple equip.. . .

I was reading a thread on the HWC forums earlier that shows a major change that may be coming....no green stripes on treasure hunts. :eek:

I was reading a thread on the HWC forums earlier that shows a major change that may be coming....no green stripes on treasure hunts. :eek:

What? Like this?

WHATTTT?!

I SKIPPED A LOT OF THOSE CHEVELLES BEFORE BECAUSE I HAVE THE REGULAR CHEVELLE! 🤬

Those bastards not putting "Treasure Hunt" on the bottom nor tagging the card with the greeen label?! Sneaky Bastards I tell you. I'm so cheesed now. What other "stealth" Treasure Hunts are there?!

I have. First super (ever) I've ever gotten my hands on and it was tough as hell to find.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/dsc00248si.jpg/

From what I can tell the regular Treasure Hunts do have a green stripe (at least for now) but the Super Treasure Hunts do not, and they are not the same models as the regular Treasure Hunts either. As well as the two models in the first link and the Ford Mustang in the second, there is also a metallic blue '71 Dodge Challenger with rubber tyres and "TH" on the front fender which I was lucky enough to spot and buy.

Generally they should have a TH printed on the car if there is not indication on the card itself, correct?

What? Like this?

From what I can tell the regular Treasure Hunts do have a green stripe (at least for now) but the Super Treasure Hunts do not, and they are not the same models as the regular Treasure Hunts either. As well as the two models in the first link and the Ford Mustang in the second, there is also a metallic blue '71 Dodge Challenger with rubber tyres and "TH" on the front fender which I was lucky enough to spot and buy.

No.

I know about the Super Treasure Hunts not having a green stripe. I'm talking about ALL of them losing their green stripe, including the regular cars. :)

I know about all this stuff. No need to educate, I am a collector. ;)

Screw you and your yellow Accadiane.

Anyway, you all people jelly in 3...

yup.
IMG_6895.jpg

IMG_6896.jpg

By Motormax. I'm not really big on supercars and exotics and the like, but I had never seen a Zonda done up in 1:64. Besides, it was a buck.

IMG_6897.jpg

It is also possibly the widest 1:64 car I own.

^ A Zonda, are you kidding me?. Oh screw you Cano.

Good news for someone like me, who's yet to see a TH in the wild. I might actually have a fighting chance now.

Last edited:

yup.
IMG_6895.jpg

IMG_6896.jpg

By Motormax. I'm not really big on supercars and exotics and the like, but I had never seen a Zonda done up in 1:64. Besides, it was a buck.

IMG_6897.jpg

I have that exact Zonda Cano, and have for a while. :D

Last edited:
Unless one of you are going to give me one, I hate you both. :lol:

P.S. Furai Frosty posted's nice. I have one, but I'd welcome an excuse to buy another!

Anyway, you all people jelly
IMG_6895.jpg

IMG_6896.jpg

IMG_6897.jpg

Ive got no reason to be Jelly of that car Cano. Ive got a red one I posted the pic a while ago and here it is again for you all my Red Zonda by Motor Max

R2050103 by commodoreben, on Flickr

Tomorrow after work I have to come right home to do a race I have set up on GT5, but after that I am going Hotwheels hunting and plan on hitting 11 Wal-Marts in the area. Yes, I said 11 Wal-Marts. My chances of finding new stuff is high actually as reports are going around about new dump bins at said Wal-Marts. Also, it'll be night time and the restock pallets will be on the floor so hopefully some Hotwheels boxes will be on them. Fresh boxes = Treasure Hunts. :D

Cano

yup.

A PAGANI ZONDA?!?! :eek:

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS CAR EVER SINCE!!!! :eek:

Man, You are soooooooo lucky an a FD3S RX7 and Zonda. GIVE IT TOO ME NAWWWW!!!!!

Edit: You also Driving Park and Ben?!?!

WHY HAVEN'T YOU COME TO ME ZONDA?!?!

Rather jealous about the Zonda. :P And the Boulevard GTO and Delorean I would totally get myself, except the only ones I could find were the AMC Pacer and Challenger.

Time to post my purchase from earlier this week, haven't been able to post in a while. From my first search of Toys R Us. :D
IMG_1267.jpg

Impreza Rally Car
Honda S2000
Mini Cooper
AM One-77
BMW 2002
Camaro ZL1
Holden Ute
Tesla Roadster
Fisker Karma
Boss 302 Laguna Seca

My chances of finding new stuff is high actually as reports are going around about new dump bins at said Wal-Marts. Also, it'll be night time and the restock pallets will be on the floor so hopefully some Hotwheels boxes will be on them. Fresh boxes = Treasure Hunts. :D

Went out today and learned that Zellers got a ton of Boss 302's, Aventadors, Ferrari FF's, Red S2000s, and Chevelle 396's (not of which were TH, yes I checked this time).

What I did come with was a bunch of crap and probably 2 cars to write off my wishlist.

picture.php

Highlights:

picture.php

Boulevard Stingray

picture.php

Gold Monte Carlo

picture.php

Dodge Demon

picture.php

Black G37

picture.php

It's old, but like the white 350Z I got about a year ago, I almost never see these.

Code:
2012 Models:
KITT Knight Industries
'13 Viper
Z4 M
Camaro IROC
Corvette Z06
VW Beetle
458 Spyder
Boxster Spyder
Continental Supersport
Hemi Cuda
WRX STI
RX-7

Collector Series:
'68 Dodge Dart ***
'67 Plymouth GTX ***
Superbird
Road Runner ***
Charger (maybe)
AAR Cuda ***
GT500 Super Snake
Furai
GTX1
Charger Drift
Buick GSX
70 Monte Carlo ***
'67 Stang Coupe
Galaxy 500
Megane Trophy
911 GT2
599XX
Gallardo SL
California
Estoque ***
Focus RS
S2000
Viper GTS-R
350Z ***
Lancer Evo ***
Corvette Grand Sport
Mustang GT cop

Thrill Racers:
NSX ***
27/seven ***
Mitsubishi Evo
Corvette Stingray Concept

Treasure Hunts:
430 Scuderia
Ford GT
Chevy Malibu

Code Cars:
Viper SRT10

*** = Acquired

Last edited:
Zonda? I've seen those around. I think Motormax made them too, in blue, but I got a Nardo Concept instead (those were the two I saw).

I have that exact Zonda Cano, and have for a while. :D

Ive got no reason to be Jelly of that car Cano. Ive got a red one I posted the pic a while ago and here it is again for you all my Red Zonda by Motor Max

I don't recall ever noticing the red Zonda in that picture, but I remember well the Corgi Invader show car at it's side.

I nominate Cano. :D

I decline.

New Boulevard cars.

ooooo the Duster Thruster will be mine. I wouldn't mind the DeLorean either.

What I did come with was a bunch of crap and probably 2 cars to write off my wishlist.

you're officially welcome to the hobby.

I knew all the crap I bought existed. I just didn't want to bike home empty-handed knowing that I biked my butt off to the place.

Back