1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,481 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
Small pick-up from my local Target. Had to stop in for something and decided to glance at the diecast area. New Matchbox, but super dry on the Hotwheels as usual. :rolleyes:

DSCN4010.jpg

Thanks. :)👍
The Caterham is cool, but I like the white one with orange stripes. Unless that's a different model overall. It's still awesome. I think I'll try to get out early to get some collecting done once the hurricane passes.

Small pick-up from my local Target. Had to stop in for something and decided to glance at the diecast area. New Matchbox, but super dry on the Hotwheels as usual. :rolleyes:

DSCN4010.jpg

My Target stores the same way. Nice Cube though. 👍

Wow, that's damn harsh. I would have screamed for three days straight.

Daaamn, there are some real jewels there, but they are too damn rough. The hood-less Jaguar is absolutely hopeless as there is no way in hell you can get a hood for thst thing. The rear gate of the wagon can be more or less custom made, and you'd have to make the entire glass for the soda pop truck... they can be restored but damn, it will take a TON of work.

I got them because they were in that condition. I would like to build a diorama of a wrecking yard after I move and they would be perfect for it rather than wrecking a good car for it.

Struck gold (for me anyway) at Toys R Us today. Picked up the old Skyline, Mini Challenge, Genesis Coupe, etc. Don't really need to post a picture because everyone has seen them already. New for me though. :)

Struck gold (for me anyway) at Toys R Us today. Picked up the old Skyline, Mini Challenge, Genesis Coupe, etc. Don't really need to post a picture because everyone has seen them already. New for me though. :)

Pics or it never happened!!

:P

I'm always up for seeing them again. :D

Nice find.

I got them because they were in that condition. I would like to build a diorama of a wrecking yard after I move and they would be perfect for it rather than wrecking a good car for it.

Ah, I see, awesome plans then!!! A friend of mine knows how to achieve a very good rust effect, I'll ask him and pass the tip over (:

Also, that Ferrari is the worst model in this year's lineup.

I have a whole bunch of hot wheels. I should probably sell them here since the person who won it on ebay was in Argentina and didn't speak a lick of english when I last put them up for sale.

Ah, I see, awesome plans then!!! A friend of mine knows how to achieve a very good rust effect, I'll ask him and pass the tip over (:

Also, that Ferrari is the worst model in this year's lineup.

Thanks Cano any help is apreciated but it could be 6 months or more depends on how long it takes the house to sell. Most of my cars are packed away in boxes to make the house seem neater. I wouldnt mind having that Ferrari hatchback thing though

I went grocery shopping with my mom today so I could get myself a fast cash, and this is what I came out with:
scaled.php

The fast cash was nice, and I can't wait to open the nomad
scaled.php

And I found out, Publix is the only store that still sells classics:dopey:
I also found a cool '58 Impala(the one I found was not pink, it was Spectraflame Ice Blue, I just coul.nt find a picture of it on the wiki
830px-58Impala_11TH_reg.JPG

to bad it was half open:indiff:

I also found a cool '58 Impala(the one I found was not pink, it was Spectraflame Ice Blue, I just coul.nt find a picture of it on the wiki
830px-58Impala_11TH_reg.JPG

to bad it was half open:indiff:

I've got that! It's a TH. When I got that, that was my first and only so far TH.

Latest Posts

Back