1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,481 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
I was watching the movie "Paul" last night, and when they are in the comic store in that small town, one of the guys walks past a stand with some Hotwheels on it. And there was a treasure hunt! I was like, "Ohhhh!". :lol:

Been trying to sell these unopened ones for a while. Mostly first editions from 2002-2004? I also just realized the pics for the first few are terrible.

Box 1

WQE0v.jpg

Q5WvB.jpg

pYv3M.jpg

K7p38.jpg

Box 2

XlOeB.jpg

yuszB.jpg

Yj0NP.jpg

Now a bunch of loose ones from when I was a kid. Anyone remember that show Rescue 911?

UXLpf.jpg

53ONs.jpg

JJX8l.jpg

DEaz0.jpg

UlvSq.jpg

ucvV7.jpg

zBIpo.jpg

dJP9W.jpg

72wKF.jpg

fJwmv.jpg

q0DL3.jpg

Older stuff

KPVts.jpg

PIDzf.jpg

hPsrW.jpg

LaxKt.jpg

Really nice stuff, slybugga. 👍

If you ever want to trade those first edition AE86's, you know where to find me. :P

yessssshhhhhhh 2012 cars
thrill racers
Jet Threat 4.0 (Space)
hwc_sneaks_61918.jpg

Jaded (City Stunt)
hwc_sneaks_61927.jpg

What-4-2 (Ice)
hwc_sneaks_61936.jpg

cmon new models where are you

I haven't bought one lately, but I just couldn't pass up on this one today:

6052452899ffeabf4a93z.jpg

Found the pic here.

Couldn't resist the rock 'n' roll flames. :lol: Mine doesn't have the red stripes on the tires though. Wish it did!

Got these on a trip to the supermarket

P9020103 by commodoreben, on Flickr

Another two ebay lots have arrived

Some Lensey Combine's

P9020104 by commodoreben, on Flickr

Some Tractors

P9020105 by commodoreben, on Flickr

Some Trucks

P9020106 by commodoreben, on Flickr
The tipper with the pink cab is a Fun Ho the garbage truck is a Matchbox Superfast and the other truck is a Lensey Snow Plow thats missing its plow

A Lensey Ice Cream Van and Milk Van

P9020107 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Majorette 911, Renault 5 Turbo and a BMW Turbo

P9020108 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Couple of Majorette Vans and a Truck

P9020109 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Majorette Jeep, Armoured Car and Military Transport

P9020110 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Corgi Junior Can Am Racer, 917 and a Morgan

P9020111 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Corgi Junior Beetle, Aston Martin and DeTomaso

P9020112 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Couple of Corgi Dump Truck and Land Rover Tow Truck

P9020113 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Corgi Pininfarina Alfa P33, Hot Rodder and a Bertone Runabout Barchetta

P9020114 by commodoreben, on Flickr

I was watching the movie "Paul" last night, and when they are in the comic store in that small town, one of the guys walks past a stand with some Hotwheels on it. And there was a treasure hunt! I was like, "Ohhhh!". :lol:

haha, awesome. You Tube?

Mine doesn't have the red stripes on the tires though. Wish it did!

Those are Target or Wal-Mart only special editions, that0s why yours doesn't have them.

Now a bunch of loose ones from when I was a kid. Anyone remember that show Rescue 911?

Older stuff

AWESOME!!! I'll gladly take some of those off you mitts, heh. Very cool cars, You have a couple I'm still missing.

Another two ebay lots have arrived

Damn. There are some rare cars there. The Corgis are really scarce, as are the grey-wheels Lesneys. Damn dude. I really want to cry, you know.

Damn. There are some rare cars there. The Corgis are really scarce, as are the grey-wheels Lesneys. Damn dude. I really want to cry, you know.

Im glad I could make you cry. What have you brought lately cano? Its been a while since we have seen pics and your finds are always amazing and that is a Challenger on the top left. I had seen allot of them around and I finally brought one.

Im glad I could make you cry. What have you brought lately cano? Its been a while since we have seen pics and your finds are always amazing and that is a Challenger on the top left. I had seen allot of them around and I finally brought one.

Nothing really relevant... at least nothing that has arrived yet. I've gotten a couple e-bay lots with some good stuff, but it'll be a while until they pop around here. And over here the freaking usual flea market has been DEAD for weeks. It's all been supermarket stuff, nothing relevant, really. I'll wait until I amass something considerable to post in here.

Got back from a lea market and there was this guy with a table full of hotwheels, but I limited myself to six.

Dodge Viper
6113138920_2c0f380ef0_z.jpg

Porsche 911
6112595267_620fa25a14_z.jpg

911 Targa
6112595137_b6c9bef277_z.jpg

Ford Mustang
6112595047_62ea4dc52f_z.jpg

Delorean
6112594927_e932bb44a5_z.jpg

Panoz GTR1
6112594673_3f12a84b2d_z.jpg

I forgot to post this before, so I'll get it over with. I got these two Maistos from the mall.
6112594793_bbc12f2696_z.jpg

Some more cars from work

A Matchbox Land Rover, Hummer, International CXT and a Ridge Raider

P9050103 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A couple of Matchbox Trucks and a Forklift

P9050104 by commodoreben, on Flickr

Some Hotwheels Mustangs, I think the red one is a birthday car

P9050105 by commodoreben, on Flickr

Some Hotwheels pickups

P9050106 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Hotwheels Beetle, Roadrunner, Continental and a Avant Grade

P9050107 by commodoreben, on Flickr

Some Hotwheels Happy Meal Toys

P9050108 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Hotwheels Ferrari 333SP, Ballistik, Sling Shot and a Engineering Edonis

P9050109 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Hotwheels Rail Rodder, Custom Bronco, Roll Cage and a Final Run Ambulance

P9050110 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Hotwheels Seared Tuner, Hammered Coupe, Bully Goat and a 1/4 Mile Coupe

P9050111 by commodoreben, on Flickr

A Hotwheels Cyclops and a couple of more Happy Meal toys

P9050112 by commodoreben, on Flickr

I'll post some more pics tomorrow

finally my first ever TH :)

TH by smiglo, on Flickr

Whoa. :drool: Nice one, man. 👍 Anyone know if there's a Torpedo out without the 2-tone paint scheme? Personally I like cars with more realistic/factory paint schemes better than those with fancy colorful Hot Wheels schemes, but that's just me.

I generally don't care for flash either, but I think this one works. Nice find. 👍

I've yet to see a Treasure Hunter. How rare are they, and what kind of luck have you guys had finding them in stores?

I generally don't care for flash either, but I think this one works. Nice find. 👍

I've yet to see a Treasure Hunter. How rare are they, and what kind of luck have you guys had finding them in stores?

I have a lot. I passed them up numerous times already because I didn't like some.

That may have something to do with the fact nobody actually collects here.

I've passed up a bunch of them too. Some models actually came out by the dozen, last time I went to a Wal Mart I left behind about 15 regular TH 1965 Pontiac GTOs; just a week ago I found two regular Mustang Funny cars... the regular cars do show uo, it's the rubeer-tired ones the ones that are REALLY difficult to find due to scalpers.

And yes, there are Tucker Torpedos with solid colors., they came out as Classics around 4 years ago:

N6932b.jpg

The TH is the second time the car has ever been released.

Thats a sweet TH $miglo, lots of nice detail and looks pretty huge.

It's quite hard to find here in the UK and I think its mainly to do with the frequency of new deliveries which can be months apart because they don't sell very fast. I did find a '11 Super T-Hunt though and its was on a long card... I was very happy!

Robin.

Back