200pt A-spec races

• Thread starter route_66
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revolution 909
I'm thinking that start order is totaly random.

Well, I can't 100% speak for every copy of the game. Perhaps PAL is different, although I'd tend to doubt it.

I can speak for my copy and I can guarantee that the starting order is not random. It's entirely deterministic. From console reset, for a given race, for a given car and I can always repeat the exact same lineups. I just reinforced that idea last night in World Classics. Lineup #26 was the magic 200p lineup for the Skyline Sport Coupe. I reset the console.... 26 lineups later and there it is again.

The lineups DO depend on your car though. When I take the '54 Vette into the WC, the #1 lineup is always the same is it was for the Skyline (that is ALL cars should see the same first lineup). The first 5 lineups are probably the same, but then it will fork and the Vette will have it's own set of lineups.

Revolution 909
After 100 or so trys to get the three Type S to show up in the Rx8 cup makes me think that each cup has a some a list of rules and a list of cars that is available to race in that cup.

The list of cars in the RX-8 cup are the three RX-8 available at the dealership, the concept and LM edition. The rule for this cup is that at least one of each RX-8 available at the Mazda dealership (RX-8, Type E and Type S) gets a place on the grid. (This could be wrong but I find that highly unlikely because it was true for every race I entered in this cup)

No, it's absolutely correct. In a couple manufacturer races, the lineup is static. Only the order changes. This happens when there are exactly 5 cars in the "pool". Vette! and Club "M" are two examples.

Revolution 909
Just passed 40.000 Aspec points!

Congratulations! :cheers:

jdw
World Classics. Lineup #26 was the magic 200p lineup for the Skyline Sport Coupe.

Hej jdw - can you list this lineup - I have had 3pts for this series sitting there annoying me for some time - I would very much like to clear it up. I have the PAL version so it will be interesting to see if the cycle is the same. Thanks

Moloch_horridus
Hej jdw - can you list this lineup - I have had 3pts for this series sitting there annoying me for some time - I would very much like to clear it up. I have the PAL version so it will be interesting to see if the cycle is the same. Thanks

Sure thing...

Skyline Sport '62 w/dt/su ups, N3s 60kg, Nitrous :ouch:

vs.

Lineup #26: Merc 300SL, Alfa Romeo GTA, '54 Vette, Alfa Speciale, Alfa Duetto.
Stock the Skyline gets ~140p against this lineup (not that it can win...)

Prior to that lineup, there were about 5 or 6 lineups that would've worked but none that I could get 200p on. And the highest point lineups always had the Ginetta which I find much more difficult to deal with than the Merc.

The Merc started 5th in the individual but was bumped to 2nd for the Championship. Because of this, I need to redo the Ring. Burned too much nitrous to get ahead of the Merc which passed the Alfa for an early lead. I managed to get ahead and play blocker against the Merc and Alfa until about the 2/3 point. The Alfa started taking a wide line, I went out to block and... grass. They blew past me and the Merc went on to get a 25s win! :ill:

Ya know, it would be interesting to find out if you get the same lineups as I do...
When I get a chance to look at my notes I'll tell you what the #8 lineup was since it was the first I remember being able to beat.

I have a suspicion that, if I can repeat the same lineups with a given car for a given race, perhaps everyone has the same lineups with a given car for a given race. But... if the programmer's used a different random seed for each game then it would kill that theory.

I've been meaning to test this...

jdw
I managed to get ahead and play blocker against the Merc and Alfa until about the 2/3 point. The Alfa started taking a wide line, I went out to block and... grass. They blew past me and the Merc went on to get a 25s win! :ill:

I know what you mean - same thing happened to me in my M3 GTR trying to block an SLR McLaren - I am going to have to do the 4hr enduro and learn the ring better.

jdw
Ya know, it would be interesting to find out if you get the same lineups as I do... When I get a chance to look at my notes I'll tell you what the #8 lineup was since it was the first I remember being able to beat.

Great, I will record the lineups that I get and let you know. Did you have everything equiped (tyres, NOS, ballast) when you entered the championship?

Moloch_horridus
I know what you mean - same thing happened to me in my M3 GTR trying to block an SLR McLaren - I am going to have to do the 4hr enduro and learn the ring better.

[nods]. 4hr at the Ring on To Do list.

Moloch_horridus
Great, I will record the lineups that I get and let you know. Did you have everything equiped (tyres, NOS, ballast) when you entered the championship?

No. I don't think it actually matters but I haven't tested enough to be sure. So, in the interest of testing one thing a time, it'd be better if you go in stock and then add it.

Because World Classics is so extremely nasty at giving out a reasonable lineup I took extra notes to get me through waiting for 26 stupid lineup changes. See if you detect this pattern!

Oh... correction to what I said early, #26 is 171p for a stock Skyline not 140.

Skyline Sport Coupe (stock) vs:
From reset -
1) 427 #2 2) 427 #5 3) Buick #1
4) 800, Silvia, Sky sport, Duetto, Sky 1500 - 64p
5) Cougar #3
6) '54 Vette, G4, Toyota 2000GT, Duetto, Citroen
7) 427 #4, XR-7 #5
8) Sky Sp, Sky 1500, Elan S1, 2000, G4 - 141p
9) Buick #5, XR-7 #4
10) 2000, Marcos, Alfa Sprint ?, Sky 1500, S800 - 101p

That should be enough.

If you get sick and tired of all this resetting (and it actually matches).... you could get 200p with #8. N2s + 200kg adds 57p putting you at 198p which means N1s :yuck:

That already looks worrying - I know for certain that when I did this series (for a total of 15 pts :rolleyes: ) in the 300SL that it was at least a dozen (and the rest - more like 24) lineups before I had one without either the Cobra or the Buick.

But, that was a different car - I will give it a crack with the Skyline soon.

BTW - did you do an oil change?

Moloch_horridus
That already looks worrying - I know for certain that when I did this series (for a total of 15 pts :rolleyes: ) in the 300SL that it was at least a dozen (and the rest - more like 24) lineups before I had one without either the Cobra or the Buick.

But, that was a different car - I will give it a crack with the Skyline soon.

Well... it may not work.

But, the lineup responds to your car. So if you use a weaker car, you'll tend to see weaker lineups.

For example:

Car #1 was the Toyota 2000GT. I could compete against Lineups #4 ('63 Vette) and #8 (Elan S1) and then I quit looking (points weren't there -10p vs #8)

Car #2 was the '54 Vette. I could compete against Lineups #4 (same '63 Vette based lineup that the 2000 received) and #9 (3 ARs, Silvia and the 300SL) and then I quit looking. (35p vs. #9)

Compare that to how many the Skyline had.

So I don't think the 300SL is much of an indicator. You SHOULD see fewer lineups without the Buick and 427. The 300SL is the #5 car, outclassing everything left short of the '63 Vette and Cougar.

Here's all your potential competitors:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| VS (STOCK/SM): Buick Special '62[577], AC Cars 427 S/C '66[478],
| Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67[320], Chevy Corvette Coupe '63[249],
| Mercedes 300 SL '54[212], Toyota 2000GT '67[154], Chevy Corvette '54[150],
| Alfa Sprint GTA 1600 '65[113], Alfa Sprint Speciale '63[112],
| Alfa Spider Duetto '66[108], Lotus Elan S1 '62[104],
| Skyline Sport Coupe '62[92], Ginetta G4 '64[90], Nissan Silvia '65[88],
| Mini Marcos GT '70[75], Skyline 1500Deluxe '63[68], Honda S800 '66[68],
| Citroen 2CV '54[14],
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moloch_horridus
BTW - did you do an oil change?

Nope. I only give used cars an oil change. Greenish - yes. Yellow no.

Found another corker, took me about 10 attempts to crack it, but perseverance paid off!

Used (6.2 mile) Nissan Be-1 '87. Sports Medium tyres, oil change, stage 1 weight reduction and racing chip. Gives 56HP and 649kg, 11.444kg/HP.
Entered March Brothers race #2 at Suzuka East course. Raced against the 1st lineup, (same for every attempt) and was awarded 200 A-spec points!
A very hard fought win, but 2 tyres on the track at all times!

Here's a MAX drive replay for anyone who wishes to verify it!

Attachments

• Nissan Be-1_200_A-spec_points.zip
    27.5 KB · Views: 22
Ok, I bought the Skyline Sport Coupe last night - you forgot to mention the 320,000 price tag :eek:

Got all the w/dt/su ups, tyres and NOS :yuck:

Off to enter the race. Two things were immediately apparent:
i. lineups are definitely dependent on the car you are entering with - the lineups below were completely different to those I got with the 300 SL; and
ii. my lineups were nothing like jdw's - at the very least PAL ≠ NTSC - it would be interesting to discover whether each game has its own unique set of lineups.

So, my PAL lineups for the World Classic Car Series entering in a Skyline Sport Coupe with all dt/su ups equiped, tyres (S2 equiped) and NOS (equiped):

Skyline Sport Coupé
AC 427
Silvia (CSP311)
Spider 1600 Duetto
Skyline 1500 Deluxe

2. [162 pts]
Skyline Sport Coupé
Mini Marcos GT
Silvia (CSP311)
Corvette Convertible
Corvette C2 Coupé

3. [127]
Giulia Sprint Speciale
Honda S800
Skyline 1500 Deluxe
Ginetta G4
2000GT

Cougar XR-7
Elan S1
Buick Special
Corvette Convertible
Ginetta G4

Cougar XR-7
Skyline Sport Coupé
AC 427
2CV Type-A
Skyline 1500 Deluxe

6. [92]
Spider 1600 Duetto
Giulia Sprint GTA 1600
Silvia (CSP311)
Honda S800
Skyline 1500 Deluxe

I went all the way to lineup 29 [125 pts] and never got jdw's magic lineup. I am going to have a go at #2 and hope that that C2 Coupe is using the 2 speed slushbox - I might have a chance.

Moloch_horridus
Ok, I bought the Skyline Sport Coupe last night - you forgot to mention the 320,000 price tag :eek:

Ooops!

Well, in testing for points, I started buying up every car available so... :dopey:

Moloch_horridus
Off to enter the race. Two things were immediately apparent:
i. lineups are definitely dependent on the car you are entering with - the lineups below were completely different to those I got with the 300 SL; and
ii. my lineups were nothing like jdw's - at the very least PAL ≠ NTSC - it would be interesting to discover whether each game has its own unique set of lineups.

Disappointing but not too much of a surprise. Yeah, if we could get someone with a PAL copy and someone with an NTSC copy to perform the experiment, we could find out if it's every copy or just PAL ≠ NTSC

Moloch_horridus
2. [162 pts]
Skyline Sport Coupé
Mini Marcos GT
Silvia (CSP311)
Corvette Convertible
Corvette C2 Coupé

I went all the way to lineup 29 [125 pts] and never got jdw's magic lineup. I am going to have a go at #2 and hope that that C2 Coupe is using the 2 speed slushbox - I might have a chance.

Too bad the Marcos is there since it drags your points down. Does that mean you have to go with an N2/N3 tires setup (+ some ballast but probably not all 200)? What are your points for N3s +200kg?

I'm sure you can win 4/5 without any problem, especially if the '63 Vette is in 5th. But even if he moves up the lineup, I think you'll only have a big problem at the Ring.

Good luck and have fun in the Skyline. :mischievous:

It's surprisingly agile for such a huge tank of a car. The suspension is so soft that you can barely feel the bumps on the Ring. And when you take the hairpin at Laguna the weight shift cocks the whole screen at 30 degress from the ground plane. It's fun. :sly:

Oh, and thanks for providing the info test out the lineups. Kills part of the theory. Oh well...

jdw
Ooops!
Well, in testing for points, I started buying up every car available so... :dopey:

It had to be done - there are not too many other options. I might have a go with the S500 and N360 at some stage.

jdw
Too bad the Marcos is there since it drags your points down.
According to my list the Silvia and the othe Sprots Coupe are the two with the worst PWR - the Mini is better that two of the Alfas (Spider & Speciale).
:confused:
jdw
Does that mean you have to go with an N2/N3 tires setup (+ some ballast but probably not all 200)? What are your points for N3s +200kg?
Good luck and have fun in the Skyline. :mischievous:
Will be testing this tonight

Moloch_horridus
It had to be done - there are not too many other options. I might have a go with the S500 and N360 at some stage.

What's next the Citroen? :lol:

there's a couple more choices before that: the S800, Toyota 800, Skyline 1500.

Guess what? Just checked...

This is the exact same first lineup I have! :D
The rest are different, but it may at least be worthwhile to say... did you use lineup #1 or not to get those points?

Skyline Sport Coupé
AC 427
Silvia (CSP311)
Spider 1600 Duetto
Skyline 1500 Deluxe

Moloch_horridus
According to my list the Silvia and the othe Sprots Coupe are the two with the worst PWR - the Mini is better that two of the Alfas (Spider & Speciale).
:confused:

Will be testing this tonight

OH! Yeah you're probably right.

Did some tests and this is what I have. Vs lineup #1:

Elan S1 - 12p
Spring GTA - 33p
'54 Vette - 42p
Skyline 2000 - 85p
Isuzu 117 - 88p
Marcos - 100p
Duetto - 101p
Silvia - 159 (no oil, probably around 130-135 w/oil)
Skyline Sp - 161

I do this testing to compare some cars because:
1) it usually translates directly to other races, so if I go into... say Sunday cup with the Marcos and the first lineup is worth 50p, I know that I should get 111p for the Skyline against the same lineup. (Note: this doesn't always work... still testing, sensitive to differences in computer tires)

2) it usually helps find the right car - you see, lineup changes and mods all seem to be +/- operations.
a) Car A vs Lineup A = 100p, Car B vs. Lineup A = 150p means if Car A vs. Lineup B = 50p, Car B vs. Lineup B will be 100p.
b) Same idea goes for mods. If Car A vs. LineupA = 100p and adding S3s drops the points to 90, if Car vs. Lineup B = 150p, adding S3s will drop the points to 140p.

3) because it helps indicate the highest point lineups. Power to weight is a good rule of thumb but it only works about 90% of the time.

#2 doesn't work well for this race because the lineups are so sensitive to your car, but it works surprisingly well for other races where the field is more even.

Wooah... thats a lot to digest.

The good news is - although I have not thoroughly tested it yet, it seems that quitting any race at the screen that shows the line-up doesnt affect the win ratio - which means if I see a line-up that I know doesn't work, I can abandon it and not worry about it too much - phew.

Still trying to do that Micra Brothers Grand Valley race - best so far 148 with a Pao with 90kg ballast, S2 tyres. Making the car worse by 110kg and N3's only gave 151pts... :ill:

Championship tactics - how to play dirty :sly:

If you know there is 1 car that gives you trouble - try this. Practise with much more horsepower than you would have in the race. If you can get out the pit-lane before the cars come around to you, turn around and drive into the troublesome car, if not, chase it and ram him into a gravel trap. Now, overtake, and ensure you complete your 2nd lap before that car crosses the line - exit as soon as you set your lap time. What happens is that the car you sent off the road sets a really slow lap time for its first lap, and doesnt get a chance to recover - thus sending it to the back of the grid.

This saved me with the Elise Trophy - for 152pts, my Elise (basic one) was having hideous trouble staying ahead of an old Elise 190 around Apricot Hill - even when I sent it to the back of the grid, it still caught up in a lap. I think those tactics are best exercised on SLRs and NSXs

jdw
I can speak for my copy and I can guarantee that the starting order is not random. It's entirely deterministic. From console reset, for a given race, for a given car and I can always repeat the exact same lineups. I just reinforced that idea last night in World Classics. Lineup #26 was the magic 200p lineup for the Skyline Sport Coupe. I reset the console.... 26 lineups later and there it is again.

The lineups DO depend on your car though. When I take the '54 Vette into the WC, the #1 lineup is always the same is it was for the Skyline (that is ALL cars should see the same first lineup). The first 5 lineups are probably the same, but then it will fork and the Vette will have it's own set of lineups.

Very nice find, should come in handy. 👍

RenesisEvo
Thanks for the set-up I'll give it a try - I have to ask - does this get 200 at Altezza Racing? also - is it useful anywhere else?

It gets 200 there but it's one of the hardest races so far, the only advantage you have over the others is nitrous, especially while their tires are still cold. I have not tried it elsewhere. The reason I used it as an example is only because it's my best handling car with N1 tires so far.

Hispeed,
The Wedsport at Suzuka endurance I posted yesterday was with oil change, I think 306 hp at the replay screen. It hasn't crossed the power loss threshold, so in the garage it is showing 326 hp.

A few hard fought additions from last night:

Dreamcar Championship-
Opera Paris 200 pts: Viper Concept 556 hp w/stage 1, medium slicks, custom LSD all remaining stock
Deep Forest 200 pts: Viper Concept 556 hp w/stage 1, medium slicks, custom LSD all remaining stock
Test Course: 200 pts: Viper Concept 506 hp stock, S2 tires, custom LSD, custom tranny
Beginner Course 200 pts: Alteeza Touring car, 100% stock 301 hp
El Capitan 200 pts: Viper Concept 506 hp stock, custom LSD, R3 slicks
Cote d'Azur 200 pts: Viper Concept 506 hp stock, custom LSD, R3 slicks

jdw,
Seoul only took one attempt to realize the Concept is without a doubt impossible. I qualified 1st by a .XXX margin. I held the lead blocking the GTR concept for one lap then he gained 4 seconds on the next lap before I exited. Pretty much the same for Hong Kong. So maybe the Alteeza!!

JParker

First, great thread i have done a lot of races which at first looked impossible thanks to you guys.

Second, This is my first time posting on ANY board so go easy on me guys.

Third, Proffesional Hall World Classics.

Line up number 8 (PAL)

Skyline sport coupe
Skyline 1500 Deluxe
Lotus Elan
Toyota 2000GT
Ginetta G4

All races won for 200pts using a used Honda S600 with no oil change
stage 2 tune
race exhaust
S2 tyres
197 ballast
nos set to max
full transmission, suspension, brakes.

Also as long as you do not enter a race you can quit out of it and it does not affect your win ratio. I am currently on 91000pts and still got 100% win ratio.

I have kept pretty good notes of my races so i will try and help out so everybody keep up the good work.

ANK
First, great thread i have done a lot of races which at first looked impossible thanks to you guys.

Second, This is my first time posting on ANY board so go easy on me guys.

Third, Proffesional Hall World Classics.

Line up number 8 (PAL)

Skyline sport coupe
Skyline 1500 Deluxe
Lotus Elan
Toyota 2000GT
Ginetta G4

All races won for 200pts using a used Honda S600 with no oil change
stage 2 tune
race exhaust
S2 tyres
197 ballast
nos set to max
full transmission, suspension, brakes.

Also as long as you do not enter a race you can quit out of it and it does not affect your win ratio. I am currently on 91000pts and still got 100% win ratio.

I have kept pretty good notes of my races so i will try and help out so everybody keep up the good work.

Excellent stuff!! 👍 a well-tuned, good car on S2 tyres

I have to say - my BMW M3 GTR (road car) is destroying the SLR/Cizeta combination in the Pan Euro for 200pts. Except at Le Sarthe - I forgot to get a gearbox, and couldn't get any top speed. I'm thinking a "more weight more power" approach for that track - speed is everything there.

More details - S2 tyres, full suspension/drivetrain (I don't have the g'box tho!), racing exhaust - no ballast, everything else stock. Not sure if I can get more power and keep 200 yet - will play with this later.

RenesisEvo
Wooah... thats a lot to digest.

Ehh... sorry 'bout that :guilty:

Any suggestions on clearer ways to explain this would be appreciated because I need to put a little writeup in the FAQ.

RenesisEvo
The good news is - although I have not thoroughly tested it yet, it seems that quitting any race at the screen that shows the line-up doesnt affect the win ratio - which means if I see a line-up that I know doesn't work, I can abandon it and not worry about it too much - phew.

Too bad you can't see the 🤬 points until you're IN the race!!!

There are so many little things that could've greatly improved the A-spec point system. It's biggest flaw has got to be: lack of accessibility.

RenesisEvo
I have to say - my BMW M3 GTR (road car) is destroying the SLR/Cizeta combination in the Pan Euro for 200pts.

Yup. It can be done with the stock M3 GTR, no need to qualify. Route, not to be outdone decided to do the whole thing with the CSL :sly:

You really learn to appreciate just how BAD the AI is when racing against the McLaren and Cizetta at Cote.

Sarthe was hard but doable. Dealing with the McLaren on the Ring is another matter entirely. I can't remember but I know that one probably took quite a few tries. :irked:

Out of curiosity, are the other 3 cars the following: TVR T350C, Merc SL65 and Audi RS6?

ANK
Profesional Hall World Classics.

All races won for 200pts using a used Honda S600 S2 tyres

Awesome!!! Thanks for the contribution. Yes, notes good. 👍

IMO, the closer a car can be to stock to win 200p and the wider variety the cars that can win 200p, the more accessible the A-spec point system becomes for others.

S2 tires... sigh... I'm beginning to miss S2 tires :(

BTW: How bad were the Ginetta and Elan to deal with on the Ring?

jdw
Yup. It can be done with the stock M3 GTR, no need to qualify. Route, not to be outdone decided to do the whole thing with the CSL :sly:

Out of curiosity, are the other 3 cars the following: TVR T350C, Merc SL65 and Audi RS6?

This is the same lineup I had when using the M3 GTR, and the same experience.

As for the World Classic Car Series:
jdw
After my experience below I enter the 'ring as a single race and came up against the G4 - what a laugh - he started from 4th - me from 5th (passed the 2CV before crossing the start line 👍 ). The G4 was soon in the lead however he spun badly at Aremburg allowing me to get past and then several more times. He eventually caught me at Pflanzgarten but i was able to block and he lost it a couple more times. He lead onto the straight by a car length but I was able to keep up with NOS (50) and slip past when he lost it again at the end of the straight :cheers: . Shame it was all for 97 points but it was fun.

Earlier I had tried the '62 Skyline Sport Coupé against the '63 Vette at Fuji and got my 🤬 kicked - probably not a good test as he really gets a chance to stretch his legs there - will try again at Laguna Seca and Monarco at a later date.

I ended up going against the #29 lineup for 177 pts (up from 125) (Mini Marcos GT, Giulia Sprint Speciale, Skyline 1500 Deluxe, Silvia (CSP311), Giulia Sprint GTA 1600) with 200 ballast and N1/N3 everywhere except the 'ring. Could have won at the 'ring with no ballast (15x pts) but that 🤬 GTA had default pole position every time (five out of five events :banghead: ) and I couldn't make up the difference.

What amazed me was the handling of the Skyline - what a car. Normally I cannot drive on N tyres but this beasty felt like she was on racing super softs - admitedly she struggled to crack the 100 mph mark (and perhaps that is the point) but I was amazed none the less. Oversteer was so easily corrected and understeer, what understeer? Love that car :cool:

Anyway, given that I cannot get a decent lineup using the old girl I might just have to try out the S600 suggested above. Although I think I will swap the ballast for N tyres and see how that goes. ANK - great post mate, that is probably the best first post I have seen - welcome and hope to hear more :cool: :cheers:

On a side note - I have become a NOS junkie - and all from one taste :guilty: I feel dirty and ashamed. I think we need to form some sort of support group (NA - Nitrous Anonomous?) to help people recover from their problem. Suggestions for step 1 anyone?

jdw
Awesome!!! Thanks for the contribution. Yes, notes good. 👍

IMO, the closer a car can be to stock to win 200p and the wider variety the cars that can win 200p, the more accessible the A-spec point system becomes for others.

S2 tires... sigh... I'm beginning to miss S2 tires :(

The Ginetta kept crashing so dont worry about it till the long straight near the end.

Used nos to catch the rest from the start then kept blocking till the last straight.
Save as much nos as possible your going to need it on the long straight.Block for as long as possible the ginneta finally passed but at the final set of corners i got round much faster and ran it of the road for 200pts.

I tried it with N tyres less ballast but personally found better tyres the way to go.

New entry

Saleen s7 club

saleen s7 with 4000 miles on clock 200pts

N1 tyres on front N3 tyres on rear
200 ballast in rear

RenesisEvo
Excellent stuff!! 👍 a well-tuned, good car on S2 tyres

I have to say - my BMW M3 GTR (road car) is destroying the SLR/Cizeta combination in the Pan Euro for 200pts. Except at Le Sarthe - I forgot to get a gearbox, and couldn't get any top speed. I'm thinking a "more weight more power" approach for that track - speed is everything there.

More details - S2 tyres, full suspension/drivetrain (I don't have the g'box tho!), racing exhaust - no ballast, everything else stock. Not sure if I can get more power and keep 200 yet - will play with this later.

Pan Euro Championship

Used TVR V8S with no oil change
race exhaust
race chip
stage 2 tune
82 ballast
S2 tyres

Won all 5 races for 200pts

ANK
Pan Euro Championship

race exhaust
race chip
stage 2 tune
82 ballast
S2 tyres

Wich TVR do you mean? I only can buy this ones:

TVR Tamora '02
TVR T350C '03
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Can you win it somewhere?

ANK
Pan Euro Championship

race exhaust
race chip
stage 2 tune
82 ballast
S2 tyres

👍 I'm going to try that out now - I've been having real trouble with Sarthe I and Nurburgring. Any idea what line-up that was against? I'm getting irritated with SLRs, Cizetas and XJ220's running off down the straights.

I should say - the BMW M3GTR road can be raced with NA tune 1/200kg ballast against the SLR/Cizeta combination (1st line-up).

EDIT: TVR V8S is available occasionally in the early-90's used car lot.

Finally beat the Twin ring Motegi race with the IS 200, this time I switched to N2 tires in the rear. Turned out to be much easier then last time.

Motorsports land (in Driving Park) is great for tuning cars with N tires. If they can handle there, they handle pretty much anywhere.

Cool stuff there guys, I'm starting to miss those S tires too. :lol:

ANK
New entry

Saleen s7 club

saleen s7 with 4000 miles on clock 200pts

N1 tyres on front N3 tyres on rear
200 ballast in rear

4000miles!! :scared: that's gonna take a while to rack up on a Saleen... and I'm not in the habit of letting B-spec Bob do it. I maintain at all times I have driven further than he has.

RenesisEvo
4000miles!! :scared: that's gonna take a while to rack up on a Saleen... and I'm not in the habit of letting B-spec Bob do it. I maintain at all times I have driven further than he has.

After i have finished A spec i plan to try and max out my B spec stats so i dont find using B spec Bob a problem.
Also i am not sure how many miles it needed for 200pts i just left him driving while i went for a few beers.

ANK
Pan Euro Championship

race exhaust
race chip
stage 2 tune
82 ballast
S2 tyres

👍 Going to try it later...
Anyway... does anyone know a 200pts race for the 'Old Muscle car competiton' in the American hall?

Cosmic
👍 Going to try it later...
Anyway... does anyone know a 200pts race for the 'Old Muscle car competiton' in the American hall?

Old Muscle Car Competition

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
stage 1 tune
s2 tyres
5 ballast
Gear Ratio 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back