2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
Corvette C7R is love. Corvette C7R is life. Although, in terms of actual GT3 cars, I wonder if GM will bring the ATS-V.R to TUSC eventually with either a full P&M assault (unlikely with the PWC work at present) or with factory assistance to a privateer.

Corvette C7R is love. Corvette C7R is life. Although, in terms of actual GT3 cars, I wonder if GM will bring the ATS-V.R to TUSC eventually with either a full P&M assault (unlikely with the PWC work at present) or with factory assistance to a privateer.
Probably next year although the ATS-V didn't actually get GT3 homologated if I understand correctly. There's an issue

I think if I remember the article way back in January (or something) correctly next year the ATS-V.R will enter it's customer program stage so there's a possibility that Caddy's will be in TUSCC next year maybe. I think P&M was even thinking of going to the N24 this year. Basically this year is being used to iron out the kinks.

Here's the 01.

CATu56dW4AAzMiY.jpg:large

Oh gosh...please tell it isn't that Disaster of a road car Don Panoz had, trying to one up the Nissan blade runner.

Just got it up on the PS4,
Sad to see the Audi S3 getting smashed in turn 10 with the Murillo/Mosing BMW

Hindy just said: "You can't see the Rum Bum behind that Stevenson Mustang" He's about as bad as Eli roll damn tide Gold

Last edited:
I gotta say, the fanschoice.tv feed is much better then the IMSA.com feed. Hardly any frame rate drops as the picture is clear all the time. It wasn't starting and stopping like the IMSA feed was at Daytona.

I gotta say, the fanschoice.tv feed is much better then the IMSA.com feed. Hardly any frame rate drops as the picture is clear all the time. It wasn't starting and stopping like the IMSA feed was at Daytona.
That's been a great improvement

So am I going crazy or did I just see a Hyundai with some serious COT-esque crabbing going on?

So am I going crazy or did I just see a Hyundai with some serious COT-esque crabbing going on?
Yea that car is crabbing severely. Cayman and Camaro are dominant. Not any surprise at all

Also, I've heard at least 6 different pronunciations of Greg Liefooghe. Come on guys

I can't stand Hindy. Marc Miller was the only one who knew anything about CTSCC. He corrected Hindy every 20 minutes on something. I couldn't take him at Daytona and just turned my radio off.

Back