2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
Only missed the first 15 or so of this race. Primarily watching the Corvette On-Board via FOX Sports. Corvette Racing doing pretty well so far, with a good little battle going on in the class.

As usual, I root for Corvette Racing, but best of luck to all the teams and drivers. :)

Gotta love the in car camera showing a guy going 140 mph trying to tighten his seatbelts and the company man Varsha not having the guts to take a position either way. At least Calvin Fish stuck his toe in the water and tried to say the rules need changes.

I can't wait for the obligatory "It's good to see a proper sports car win Sebring again" circle jerk if that happens.

I really do think GTD is an awesome race right now. That's what I'm watching.

The official Sebring drinking game for anyone who just wants to laugh at all the people worried about what chassis wins the P class:

Any alcohol works just have a lot:

Feel free to add to this!!!

Every time a DP passes an LMP2 on an outlap: 1 drink/shot

When an am in an LMP2 bins it: 2 drinks/shots

Every DHH tweet: 1 drink/shot (2 if he's on his period whining about belts)

Every PC spin: 1 drink/shot

Die-Activ DNF: 3 drinks/shots

Every team owner that complains: 2 drinks/shots

Yellows longer than 15 mins: power hour for each minute over

Cow sighting: finish your drink

He and the Falken Porsche. Seems like the 17 didn't see him and he bottomed it out over the curb and topsided with it fully loaded at speed

The Good - IMSA seems to have gotten the Prototype BoP sorted out for the most part.

The Bad - LMP cars have had a hard time finishing.

Hopefully ESM can hold on.

I think I felt that one. That was a hard, HARD hit. Glad the driver is ok. The car on the other hand...

[EDIT] #3 Corvette in the pits for service and a driver change. Didn't see who went in, though.

Last edited:
And by that you mean all LMP2 about a second clear of all DP being sorted out?
Yes. Considering Sebring is a handling track. And the DPs tore the P2s a new one at Daytona.

Some cars better at other tracks than others, that's how bop should be.

Back