2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
Fezza is approaching the Porsche and Vette'...everyone take cover.:scared:

EDIT: The GTE Bimmer is getting up there again! :D

EDIT2: What the...how come the GTD Fezza's are 40ft off the ground? O-O

Last edited:
To the ALMS fanboys, yes.
If we look at what BoP actually is and base changes off of pure data rather than who beat who in an endurance race: the Ligier chassis(especially the Ligier Honda) has been in a league of its own everywhere except Daytona since it debuted back at COTA last season. It hasn't gotten results because of the Delta Wing at PLM last season and part failures and crashes at Daytona and Sebring.

I don't know if you guys saw the outside overtake in turn 17 Keating made on Potter or not, but that was impressive

Also, there was a bottleneck under yellow for Ozz in which Jim Norman slammed into the Starworks PC car and into the WTR entry. Park Place and Starworks cars to the garage

Last edited:
So the ESM car with the pace and driver lineup to win has broken and Tracy keeps crashing. I guess having a second a lap BoP advantage at their home track isn't enough for them.

So the ESM car with the pace and driver lineup to win has broken and Tracy keeps crashing. I guess having a second a lap BoP advantage at their home track isn't enough for them.
Well, it's only Krohn and Shank's second race with the car, and ESM is using cars they had consigned to the museum, and only had a few days to prepare. The DP teams are so much better though, Ganassi, WTR, AXR. There are no top level P2 teams in the US, not now that Oak has left. I'd be surprised if a P2 wins a race this year.

Well, it's only Krohn and Shank's second race with the car, and ESM is using cars they had consigned to the museum, and only had a few days to prepare. The DP teams are so much better though, Ganassi, WTR, AXR. There are no top level P2 teams in the US, not now that Oak has left. I'd be surprised if a P2 wins a race this year.
We all knew Krohn wasn't going to win. Tracy is a 2 lap handicap in a prototype himself. ESM brought a dog of a car to Daytona and now they are quicker in the older car but again, ESM is not a good team like WTR or Ganassi. Shank was my pick for the LMP2 chance to win because of all the Onroak support, but that wasn't in the cards. I don't understand why anyone won't put a pro-pro HPD Ligier in the field because that would be unstoppable. Get Pla and Jonsson in Krohn's car and they would win 5-7 races and the championship because the BoP is just as bad in the other direction as it was this time last season

We all knew Krohn wasn't going to win. Tracy is a 2 lap handicap in a prototype himself. ESM brought a dog of a car to Daytona and now they are quicker in the older car but again, ESM is not a good team like WTR or Ganassi. Shank was my pick for the LMP2 chance to win because of all the Onroak support, but that wasn't in the cards. I don't understand why anyone won't put a pro-pro HPD Ligier in the field because that would be unstoppable. Get Pla and Jonsson in Krohn's car and they would win 5-7 races and the championship because the BoP is just as bad in the other direction as it was this time last season

The commentary gents were going on about people complaining about the lower numbers in the field, its not the lower numbers, its the numbers we are missing, Pickett, vipers, gainsco, etc, this field needs more GTLM!

The commentary gents were going on about people complaining about the lower numbers in the field, its not the lower numbers, its the numbers we are missing, Pickett, vipers, gainsco, etc, this field needs more GTLM!
But the all-knowing and holy DHH likes less cars. So you're wrong (sarcasm)

But seriously, there were this many full season entries last season as there are cars in this race. Gainsco may be back in 2017. Pickett isn't racing anything major anytime soon. He sold Muscle Milk. We'll see the cream of the PWC crop come back next season once we get FIA spec GT3 cars. We get Ford GT GTLM next season at the latest. I'm thinking that we see a lame duck prototype grid until 2017, but the GT field will be picking up in the near future 👍

I never thought I'd see that day that I'd celebrate for having Fox Sports 2 as a channel in my TV package. After the lagfest that is IMSA's online coverage, today is that day.

Back