2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
Why does Jeremy Shaw sound like he's talking in a pillow?

Hindys brilliant but obviously, has not covered this before.
I seriously hope he's better at his normal stuff. He spent a solid 20 minutes of the Conti broadcast today talking about how the exhaust pipe that was dangling off of the 64 ST car was going to fall off and didn't even notice when it finally did because he was talking about how pretty the livery was and somehow forgot to mention the fact it was the last lap and that car just got passed for 2nd by the C.J. Wilson Mazda and the BMW made a dive in 17 to get the spot back for a hell of a finish. He can't pronounce half the names in the field any better than Eli Gold. Greg Liefooghe had to have been said at least 5 different ways by Hindy.

All of that being said, I don't really give a crap who's in the booth as long as he/she knows what the hell is going on.

@catamount39 Shows just how much the FIA/ACO cares about anything other than factory money

Well I'll be damned. We have a all green front row on Spring break/St.Patrick's day week. What are the odds of that?

Also, I think I'd just stick with the ARX-03b if I were ESM for TUSC. Clearly, its still got life in it.

Lap record is blown out of the water from last season. Dalziel is the best driver out there getting the old 03-b to go that quick. Somehow Barbosa managed to beat the Shank car. I think the question now becomes which cars can go that pace for 12 hours because that's what it will take to win

ESM has been average in practice. That's Dalziel being fast. I doubt they have it for the 12 hours. Wouldn't be surprised if a DP wins because every LMP2 type chassis in the field has an am that can crash at any moment. Of the LMP2, the 60 has the best driver lineup.

Stupid work... gotta be in from 1-7 so I will watch the start and catch up when I get home or maybe just watch the recap and go to live. Depends if I hear there was good racing or it was just a lot of caution and rain.

I don't think anyone can watch the IMSA stream. Tried going through UK and Germany... as if it wasn't bad enough that people in the US can't watch it 👎

Edit: It's up now!

Oh man Tracy is being Tracy. DHH will do the same for ESM more than likely. Lol @ the prototype BoP btw.

And the Aston Martin has lost a rr wheel

We talkin' bout practice.

My race just got cut off for practice.

But at least Bob Varsha gave us 10 seconds notice about the upcoming practice.

I don't wanna watch practice.

Back