2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
Not really, it starts at a marshal post before the incident, and ends at a marshal post after it.
Audi showed at Silverstone that a driver can be sneaky and gain several seconds by braking late.Code 60 is a great concept but if the race director is too busy listening to his own voice on the radio it is easy to cheat.As we have seen today all drivers will cheat or nudge anybody off the track w/o a second thought.

For example, the Risi Ferrari almost shoving the Taylor DP off in T1.

Edit: Wow, extremely exciting congestion right now.

For example, the Risi Ferrari almost shoving the Taylor DP off in T1.

Edit: Wow, extremely exciting congestion right now.
That was a close call. Fuel strategy going on right now. I think the 90 is trying to push the gap to where they won't be behind that huge gaggle of cars.

Hitting the gas man with a stick to signal that the car has enough fuel? I guess that's one way to do that. :lol:
The WTR guys had their fuel man on a leash :lol:

Hitting the gas man with a stick to signal that the car has enough fuel? I guess that's one way to do that. :lol:
Wait, this is TUSCC... Not North Korea. :odd:

In addition, the.. Wait.. The DeltaWing is back on?!?!?

And, 90 beats the 10 out.

Go Westbrook!! What a pit exit!

Speaking of Ferrari driver's that like hitting thing's why was Tracey Krohn not racing this weekend
He races a Ligier in the ELMS and the endurance rounds in Tudor.

Corvette's nowhere in GTLM this race is that just this track or has the BoP been adjusted?
The 3 car has had crash damage and hit a tire out of pit road of his teammate which I think caused the 4 to get a pit road penalty

Go Westbrook!! What a pit exit!

He races a Ligier in the ELMS and the endurance rounds in Tudor.

Of course I forgot about that

The 3 car has had crash damage and hit a tire out of pit road of his teammate which I think caused the 4 to get a pit road penalty

I know they had problems early in the race they just don't seem to have the pace

Can someone do the calculation of the average amount of laps down the DW has been out of each race this season?

that will not take very long probably only been running for less than 100 laps this season. I was all for the inventiveness of that project when it started but it just seems to be getting worse every year

Can someone do the calculation of the average amount of laps down the DeltaWing has been out of each race this season?
As far as total time run, the car ran less than 3 hours of the first 36. It barely made 45 minutes at LB and has run about an hour today. That's roughly 5 hours out of roughly 41 total racing hours this season. So it's been on the track less than 13% of the race time

And for comparison, it ran all 10 hours at PLM last fall and finished 3rd.

Very good race between the top 2 just a shame the LMP2 was damaged early in the race it still had good pace and was matching them for pace just couldn't catch them.

The RLM coverage was actually good for a change, very informative, up to date most of the time,

The RLM coverage was actually good for a change, very informative, up to date most of the time,
That would be the first time this season. I've not been pleased at all with them thusfar.

Loved the bid when Westy swears and one of the Fox commentators says "It's okay because in Britain that means fricking" :lol:
Justin Bell is a good broadcaster. He's growing on me. Put him and Diffey in the booth with Dorsey and Calvin. That would be the best team out there.

And also, anyone who didn't like that race isn't a race fan. All drivers drove all out in all 4 classes. No stupid moves and plenty of hard racing action. Drivers weren't giving an inch. All spots on track were earned as they should be without reckless moves.

Back