2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
Drivers race to what the rules are, whether they agree with the rules or not. If they are allowed to go out there, and it's faster to go out there... they have to go out there unless they're going to come up with some sort of union agreement to follow a different rule.

It is rather unpleasant to watch though.

And another parked car that will take 5 minutes to clear and 25 minutes to go through the wave-by and pit cycle. Sigh.

Edit: Seems like they managed to be a bit more efficient this time, at least.

Last edited:
Finally got it to show up and wow, its much worse then I was thinking. I do agree it looks just tacky (and lets be honest, GT6 Amateur hour is just straight up short cutting all the corners).

Oh, an FIA run series got flack for relaxing track limits? How about that? Not a swipe at you, just laughing at this considering the worshipping they get for being the golden standard.

NASCAR barely has Road course racing so I never expect them to do anything correctly with it (which is why I'm surprised they even are considering adding the boot). All that run off at the glen is there to reduce cautions because before people couldn't keep out the damn kitty litter.

I wasn't saying its bad not to have track limits, I was saying it was unnecessary to slap the "American" label as the main reason for them having no track limits. Besides as @hsv just informed me, turns out this not so favorable decision isn't exclusively American.
On a lighter note, how are your seats?

I think the 60 car is on the right strategy with only needing a splash of fuel near the end of the race and the DP's will all need full stops.

Am I the only one that just saw a quick flash of the M6 GT3?

Edit: Just noticed a Forza 6 sign ontop of the scoring pylon. Just thought that was...interesting.

Gets home and turns on race, sees Delta Wing in first...

jackie-chan-wait-what.jpg

Are they legitimately in first or is it one of those "they still need to pit" situations?

Gets home and turns on race, sees Delta Wing in first...

jackie-chan-wait-what.jpg

Are they legitimately in first or is it one of those "they still need to pit" situations?

Well, abit of both as the Deltawing actually had pace for once. Not quite P pace, but it took abit longer then it usually does for one of the DP cars to catch it.

So how is it different when Bell makes incidental contact with the 5 and gets a penalty and the 5 hits Bell on the straight in retaliation and gets nothing?

haha

So how is it different when Bell makes incidental contact with the 5 and gets a penalty and the 5 hits Bell on the straight in retaliation and gets nothing?

I'm guessing the 5 actually spinning made the difference.

I wonder why they bothered laying out a track here. Wouldn't a car park or something have been a bit cheaper? Then there wouldn't be any track limits just like now.

I wonder why they bothered laying out a track here. Wouldn't a car park or something have been a bit cheaper? Then there wouldn't be any track limits just like now.

Well they laid about 2 tracks worth of pavement... I guess they're just trying to make efficient use of it all this time.

Of all the ways that the AXR 5 might lose its streak of finishing every single lap, a penalty wasn't really at the top of my head. Tough blow for that streak if they get lapped even though the penalty was deserved.

While I'm at it:

0beeb52f75440376cfca651b6add0d83.jpg

FTFY ;)

...excited for the WEC race because track limits here were a joke... :ouch:

I'm not. It will be 11:30 PM when the race starts over here. I'll be fast asleep by then. :banghead:

If it wasn't for the double header it would be about half way through the WEC race about now. :ouch:

I'm not. It will be 11:30 PM when the race starts over here. I'll be fast asleep by then. :banghead:

If it wasn't for the double header it would be about half way through the WEC race about now. :ouch:
Understandable...this race and double header format is great for people in North America, but not good for everyone else around the world (time wise).

Back